Cat-fight.

Like we always do.

Your POV

 

‘Okay eww gross.’ I felt like puking at the sight. ‘Can’t he make out somewhere else? Out of all the places, why must it be in front of my locker?’ I shot them a disgusted look.

 

“Excuse me.” I rudely interrupted their intimate moment.

 

Minjun oppa and the girl both looked at me, annoyed that I had disturbed them. ‘Hello? I’m the one who’s exasperated here.’ “You’re BLOCKING my locker.” I emphasized to make sure they’d budge.

 

To my horror, they totally ignored me and continued with what they were doing. As if the situation couldn’t get any worse, their make out session was even more than before. I shut my eyes and furiously breathed in and out.

 

“Look. I just need to get to my locker and then you can eat his face all you want but just move for a second!” I was beyond pissed. 

 

“What if I don’t want to?” The girl was getting on my nerves, fast. “Then I’ll make you.” I dangerously eyed her. She shrugged and began to flirt with Minjun oppa once again. My blood boiled and I immediately snapped. I grabbed her by the neck and began to pull her hair.

 

She did the same, except she was struggling. I mean, any girl would have done the same, right? No? Okay whatever but right now she was starting to hurt me as her long fingernails dug into my soft skin.

 

Impatient, I bit her arm and she wailed. She smacked my head –and that was the last straw. Nobody messes with my head. NOBODY. She just had to test my patience and press my button, so I slammed her head onto the lockers.

 

However, she pounced onto me and used her weight to pin me down onto the floor. She flipped me over so that my chest was now facing the floor. I tried to sit up but my wrists gave in and I screamed for help.

 

Hyorin came running over. “OMG YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY POOR BABY?” Hyorin pulled her by her blouse. I felt someone carry me as he placed my arms across his shoulder. “You okay?”

 

'That voice!'

 

“Myungsoo?” I asked, alarmed.

 

“Are you a magnet for trouble?” He joked light-heartedly.

 

“Ha. Ha.” I laughed sarcastically as I limped my way towards the nurse’s office. Myungsoo took out a first-aid box and helped me bandage my twisted wrist. I winced as he tightened the bandage. He looked at me. “Does it hurt?” I nodded and he carefully loosened it up a bit.

 

I pulled back my hand once he was done and lightly massaged my wrist. “T-thank you.” I blushed a bit. 

 

"You know, you have a pretty face and all but if you continue to get involve with trouble, you're gonna lose it someday." Myungsoo said as he stood up to leave. 

 

'H-huh? What was that?'


 

CommentandSubscribe