Getting closer?

Like we always do.

 

Soon, you started getting closer to the guys, especially Sungjong and Sungyeol, since they were much more open and easier to talk to. Your ‘frozen heart’ started to melt a little bit and you started to loosen up around them.

 

Myungsoo is his usual bipolar self, sometimes if you’re not arguing with him; you’d either be irritating him or be irritated by him. It’s different in the public though; being all affectionate and stuff because of the ‘confession’.

 

Hoya is as friendly and funny but he’s not talkative as Sungjong. His attempts to be cute however, usually ends up as an epic fail and he would claim that it is entertaining. Woohyun, in your opinion, is waaaaaaaaaaaay too open and too mushy and too greasy and too clingy and too overprotective over you. And now, he even asserts you as his girlfriend. Nevertheless, you never pushed him aside or ignored him but treated him just as equally.

 

Sunggyu doesn’t talk unless he feels it’s a need to and Dongwoo, well let’s just say Dongwoo never intends to go near you at all. Hyorin is also getting along well with the guys, except for Dongwoo.

 

Your POV

 

-Recess break-

 

“KIMMINJUIMISHYOUSHOMUCH!” Woohyun hugged me tightly as he grabbed me in the hallways. “WOOHYUN- EMBARRASSING- LET- GO.” I tried to breathe. “Yah, why are you embarrassed of getting a lovey-dovey hug from your absolutely hot, charming, cute and irresistible boyffie?” Woohyun pouted.

 

“Cause you are not my boyfriend?” I answered. “Oh my you didn’t just say that Min.” Sungyeol dramatically gasped. “YEEEEEES! I AM YOUR BOYFFIE I AM I AM I AM.” Woohyun stomped his feet on the floor like a five year old kid.

 

“Yah yah hyung, I’m the choding here.” Sungyeol started to join in the stomping too. “ANY LOUDER AND MY EAR DRUMS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE.” Sungjong screamed. I high-fived him as we made our way to the canteen. The rest were already there, as expected.

 

“Guess I’ll be going now. Hyorin must be waiting for me.” I waved at them. “Min! Why don’t you ask Rinnie to come join us?” Sungjong asked enthusiastically. “Rin-nie..?” You tilted your head. “He’s talking about Hyorin.” Sungyeol said. “Ahhhhhh~ Rin..nie…” You nodded slowly as your head processed the word into your brain.

 

“Since you are Myungsoo’s ‘girlfriend’, you need to sit WITH him during breaks, don’t you think so?” Hoya grinned. You made a face at him and went over to Hyorin. “Hey Rinnie, the guys want you there.” I giggled once I said that sentence. “Who?” Hyorin raised an eyebrow. “Ask Sungjong.” You laughed as you dragged her to their table.

 

“Who’s Rinnie?” Hyorin made a puzzled face. “It’s my nickname for you! Don’t you think it’s cute?” Sungjong smiled brightly at her. “Ewww. It sounds…weirdddddd. No offence Sungjong.” Hyorin shrugged her shoulders while Sungjong’s shoulders deflated. “Aww come on Hyorin, that’s so mean of you.” Hoya chortled. “Mean, is my middle name.” Hyorin said as she sat down on one of the empty chairs.

 

Everyone was staring at Hyorin by now. “Oh fine.” Hyorin threw her hands up in the air to show defeat. Sungjong’s head perked up and he smiled widely. Everyone sighed at the maknae’s usual behaviour and started to dig in their meals.

 

I was perfectly fine chewing on my meat when, “Jagiya say ahhhh~” Woohyun cooed at me. My eyes widened. “What?” “Yah!” Woohyun made a sad face. ‘Oh how I hated that sad face.’ Being the nice person that I am, I opened my mouth. “No no! You need to say ahhhh~” Woohyun prompt me. “Huh? Ah-ahhhhh~” I tried to mimic him. “Aigoo, my jagiya is so cute.” He pinched my cheeks. “I am not your jagiya.” I managed to talk even with my mouth full.


CommentandSubscribe