She found out.

Like we always do.

 

Your POV

 

Everyone was busy chit-chatting and laughing, since it was lunch time but Hyorin and I were too engrossed with our food. I took a sip of my milk tea and that was when it happened. It just had to be at that time, right?

 

As usual, girls swarmed over to the oh-so-popular table where the guys known as ‘Infinite’ sat. Seriously? I know they’re nice -apparently only some- and all, but that doesn’t mean they have to be worshipped and idolized, right?

 

Ignoring their presence, I chewed on my salad and swallowed it. Feeling parched, I decided to drink a little so that my throat won’t be dry. As soon as I lifted the cup up and placed it on my lips, someone bumped onto my elbow, causing my hands to lose balance and spill all the drink onto me. I for one thing, strangely, wasn’t worried about myself but the drink.

 

“OH NO!” I screamed. Everyone’s attention was now on me but somehow, I didn’t realize. “Good food shouldn’t be wasted like that, oh my gosh.” “Psssst,” I looked up at Hyorin. “Whaaaaat are you doinggggg?” She hissed at me but I gave her a puzzled look. Hyorin nodded at the people who were staring at me.

 

Slowly, I turned around to only see all the students in the canteen giving me a queer look. ‘Great now they must be thinking I’m the weirdest person ever.’ I gave Hyorin the can-you-do-something-to-help-me-out?-face.

 

-end of pov-

 

Minju was at a loss for words when Myungsoo suddenly took her by the hand. “We need to get you changed.” was all that he said while they walked over to the office to get a new set of uniform. By this time, lots of questions were already juggling inside of Hyorin’s head. The clerk gave Minju a fresh set and asked her to return it back after washing it clean. Minju nodded at the instruction and went out to get changed.

 

“Min?” Hyorin called out as she stepped into the restroom. “Deh?” Minju peeked from the cubicle. “You done?” Hyorin asked putting her hands on her hips. “Man, you sure love attracting attention don’t you?” “I sure do don’t I?” She lightly knocked her head and stuck out her tongue at Hyorin.

 

They exited the restroom together, arm in arm, giggling. All the while, Myungsoo was waiting outside for Minju. “Hey.” “Oh. Why are you here?” She glanced from left to right, thinking he might be here because his friends are here too. “You sure love attracting attention don’t you?” “Heh, I get that a lot.” Minju pursed her lips. “Sorry to break the mood, I’ve been wanting to ask you.” Hyorin butted in. “Who are you and what is your relationship with Min?” Minju froze as her body tensed up. “Aren’t I supposed to help my ‘girlfriend’ if she’s in trouble?”

Your POV 

“HU-WHAT?!” Hyorin shouted, flabbergasted. “Hyorin, listen I can-” Hyorin turned to me and gestured me to continue. “He’s Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. Wait! I don’t like him, w-well no-not t-that I do. Umm, actually he, uh-” I was cut off when Myungsoo’s friends appeared. “Min!” “Sungjong! Hi?” I waved at him, who is completely unaware of the situation I’m in now.

 

“Hello? I’m listening.” Hyorin snapped her fingers. “I asked her to be my fake girlfriend. Is that wrong?” Myungsoo asked her. Hyorin diverted her attention back at Myungsoo and started to scream her head off.

 

“What?! What do you take Min for? Is she a toy to you? Like whenever you think you need her you can just use her? A girl’s heart can be much more fragile than it seems to be you know! Did you even think for a second? What if Min starts to like you but you don’t feel the same? You’ll hurt her! I don’t want Min to be in that state of depression any more!” Hyorin was starting to tear up a little.

-end of pov-

“Hyorin,” Minju rubbed her back. “You didn’t have to take it all out on him.” Minju forced a light smile because she knew, deep inside her heart, Hyorin really cared. “I-I’m fine.” Minju held her hands. “I’m sorry for not telling you.” Hyorin just shook her head.

 

“Wow, I love dramas.” Sungjong spoke up, his hands were clasped together. Hyorin looked at him oddly as the rest laughed, except for Dongwoo and Sunggyu.



 

Longest update! *proud* Hehehehehe I love comments! Comments make me motivated, it's what all writers feel. I'm serious! ^^v It feels like people actually acknowledge my writing, I love you, saranghae! Hehehe.

Yorobeun!  Care to...

 

 CommentandSubscribe?xoxo