Embarrassment.

Like we always do.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

“Yah hyung! Do you know her?” Sungjong asked me out of the blue. “Aniyo. Wae?” I questioned him back. “Ani. The way you looked at her was as if you knew her.” “He was practically staring at her before he decided to clear his throat.” Hoya smiled at me knowingly. “Yah don’t tell me you like her!” Sungyeol said. The others laughed at his not-meant-to-be-funny-comment. “I heard she’s popular and pretty but she’s a tough nut.” Woohyun glanced back to look at you. You were swaying your skirt from right to left out of boredom.

 

Your P.O.V

 

‘Sigh. Hyorin-ah. Palli palli!’ I looked at the ceiling while pouting. Then slowly I tilted my head to the side. I stared at the floor for a second when I noticed a few pair of feet standing not to far from me. Slowly, I looked up to see who they were. When I did, seven pairs of eyes were looking at me. My head shot back into its position and I softly cleared my throat while looking around awkwardly. ‘Darn, they just had to see me like that.’

 

Hyorin came back skipping towards me and I grabbed her arm, dragging her towards the garden. “Yah yah yah yah, what are you trying to do? Detach my arm from my body?” she complained. “Yah shikkeureo.” I hushed her. She rolled her eyes at me and began to eat her sandwich. “Ahhhhhh!” I squealed. “I’ve never been so embarrassed for my whole life.” I jumped around while hiding my face in my palms. “Ah! There was this time you went to school with your skirt zipper facing the front.” Hyorin told me with full. “HYORIN-AH!” I yelled at her. “Yeah, so how much worse is this?” She wiped the side of using the back of her hand.

 

“Way worse than falling into a pool of mud.” “‘Scuze me?” Hyorin slang. I giggled at the mere thought of the incident. “Ah shaz spaz, get to the point you ‘ol lady.” I touched Hyorin’s forehead. “Omo! You’re burning!” Hyorin gave me a poker face and I pulled back my hand. “Right, right. Um, let’s see. Oh yeah. Once upon a time, I was waiting for a princess to get done with buying her food. I got bored waiting so I played with my skirt, swaying and twirling it from side to side. Then I decided to look up at the ceiling and subconsciously, I pouted. AND SEVEN FREAKING BOYS WERE STARING AT ME THROUGHOUT EVERYTHING I DID.”

 

Hyorin laughed at my explanation. “Hahahahahaha! Now they must think you’re the dorkiest person they’ve ever seen. Or maybe now they think you’re a psycho.” I gritted my teeth and glared at her. “Mian!” she wiped away her fake tear, still laughing. “Yah.” I was giving her a gloomy expression. “What?” “Now what do I do? I feel like committing suicide.”

 

Hyorin stopped laughing and she gave me a death glare. “Don’t you dare do that kind of things again missy.” Her glare was strong enough to kill me. “Kaja!” Her expression turned back into the hyper Hyorin I know. “We need to get back to class.” She shoved the last bit of the sandwich into my mouth. I yelped a bit but I swallowed it down. “Yah Hyorin-ah. Sometimes, I really do think you have split personality.” I pretended to slowly back away from her. “Yah come back here!” Hyorin chased me all the way to class. We were laughing and shrieking and panting when we arrived in class.

 

I wobbled a bit as my legs got tired of running around. Hyorin had both her hands on her hips, bending down 90 degrees while she breathed in and out. I was about to return to my seat when the teacher announced that a student was going to join our class. ‘Omo! New student = new friend!’ I was enthusiastic about his or her identity when I turned around and recognized him. YES, HIM. One of the guys from earlier. My eyes were as big as saucers when he smiled and waved at me. ‘ANDWAEEEEEEEEE!’



 

Yay! Chapter 2, complete (: A bit short though. Awww, sho cute. Who do you guise think the guy is? Hehehe. [email protected] here. Please comment? I'm not as harsh as some fanfic authors. I don't go "Comments or next chapter won't be uploaded" @.@ I just need comments and words of encouragement. :3 Jebal? Heh. Yorobeun, saranghaeyo~ ♥

 

CommentAndSubscribe