Don't want to lose her.

Like we always do.

Your POV

 

My wrist had healed and I was wearing the bow that Myungsoo had bought for me. I adjusted the bow and made sure it looked presentable. Hyorin was happy and ecstatic when she received the present from me. “Awww omg my baby Min bought me something.” Hyorin squealed as she promised that she would give me mine as soon as possible.

 

“Yah did you buy that?” She eyed the bow that was clipped onto my hair. I shyly shook my head. “Ahhhh~” She nudged me. “Someone’s getting too close with the guys~” I blushed. “You should really go out with Myungsoo. I think he likes you too.” Hyorin stated as if she was a love expert. I slapped her arm lightly, causing the both of us to giggle.

 

During break, we didn’t eat. Instead, we sat under the big shady oak tree at the back of the school. Hyorin was listening to music, her earpiece plugged in and her head propped against the bark of the tree. I was busy looking at the sky, making out shapes every time a cloud passed by. That was until I saw Sungyeol oppa. I waved him over and he jogged towards me.

 

--

 

“Annyeong yeol oppa~” “Annyeong.” He smiled at her. “Where are the others?” “I…don’t know.” Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders. ‘Why would I tell you where the rest are when I’m perfectly contented just being here with you?’ While Minju was still staring at the clouds, Sungyeol went over to the shrubs. He picked out a baby blue rose and twirled it around his fingers.

 

Sungyeol returned back to his spot and looked at you. Sungyeol was about to remove the blue bow off your head when you stopped him. He blinked at your defensiveness but chuckled. “Mianhae oppa, it’s something special to me.” “That’s alright.” He put the flower next to your ear and beamed. “Yeppeo~” The two of you smiled at each other.

 

“Yah what’s this? How come you’re having fun with my yobeo without us?” Woohyun walked towards the two of you. The rest except for Dongwoo were tailing right behind him. Myungsoo spotted you and the bow. His face instantly became hot and his heart was thumping loudly against his chest. ‘Aish stupid heart, what are you doing?’

 

Sungjong crawled over to Hyorin and pulled out her earpiece. “She’s sleeping.” He called from the other side of the tree. “She looks so harmless now that she’s not awake.” Hoya joked. “Yah,” Minju slapped him on the back. He chuckled. "Hoya hyung do you like Hyorin?" Sungjong asked with interest. "Huh what?" Hoya's eyes were as wide as saucers.

 

"You always ." Sungjong jabbed a finger at Hoya. "Only as a friend!" Hoya swatted him as if he was a fly. “Ow, Hoya hyung.” He pouted.

 

While the others were busy giggling childishly over the sleeping Hyorin, Myungsoo tapped Minju's shoulder awkwardly. Sungyeol noticed it but he pretended not to. “You wore it.” He shyly smiled. “Of course I did. I-I was so surprised. T-thank you Myungsoo oppa.” Minju played with her fingers. “Welcome. It looks perfect on you.” He smirked as he playfully pushed Minju’s head with his finger.

 

‘So Myungsoo bought her that bow clip? She even calls Myungsoo oppa now. I better be on my watch if I don’t want to lose her to him.’ Sungyeol kept taking sneaky glances at Minju as he saw how much fun the both of them were having.