The worst oppa.

Like we always do.
Those who dislike cussing, there would be some mild cussing in this chapter.

 

Your POV

 

My back hit the door and I looked at him clearly in shock. 'When did he come home?’ *gasp* That’s when it hit me! ‘The main gate wasn’t locked when I came in just now. Pabo Min!’

 

“Oppa why are you here?” ‘Psh, you don’t need to question Min, you already know the answer.’ Minjun oppa interlocked his fingers placing his chin on them while he stared at me. “What do you think Minju?” ‘Money.’ I bit my dry lower lip. Minjun oppa stood up from the couch. Unconsciously, I flinched.

 

Minjun oppa started to walk closer. I hid my purse behind me and took a few steps back. “Why are you avoiding me?” His voice was raspy. “I’m not. I just need to go inside my room now.” I decided to make a dash for it, but he already blocked my way. “Oppa-” “Nuh-uh~ Not until I get what I want.” He placed his palm facing upwards. I stared at his hands before responding back to him.

 

“Move oppa.” I looked him straight in the eyes. “What? Is that how you want to be now huh? Is that how halmoni taught you to talk to someone older than you?!” He pushed my shoulders. I pushed his hands away.

 

“Do not, include halmoni in this oppa.” “She raised you to become someone who’s rude huh?” “Oppa stop it. It’s late! I’ve school tomorrow and I need to-” “I DON’T ING CARE!” He screamed at my face and before I could even stop them, tears were already running down my face. Minjun oppa grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled them. “Oppa-ah! That hurts! Minjun oppa let go!” I was screaming in agony.

 

“Hah. Trying to act big now huh? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” He pulled them higher so that my eyes could meet his. “LET GO!” I shrieked.

 

*SLAP* I fell onto the floor with a thud as Minjun oppa slapped me. “SHUT UP . YOU’RE SO FREAKING NOISY.” My hands touched my burning cheek. When I realized he wasn’t holding on to me anymore, I decided to take that opportunity to escape. I was on my knees and I attempted to crawl. However, Minjun oppa’s quick reflexes caught fast and he grabbed my ankle.

 

My purse dropped onto the floor and was left unattended. ‘NO!’ “Uh! Don’t…oomph!” I struggled to set free of his grip but it was undeniably strong.

 

“Minjun oppa, don’t do this.” I was bawling as he dragged me towards him. Minjun oppa started to unbuckle his belt. I tried to reach out for my purse but he kicked it aside. “A-an-niyo oppa! G-gi-ve i-it b-back!” I was out of breath from all the crying.

 

Minjun oppa started to whip me using his belt. All I could do was block the beatings with my arms. The pain was excruciating but Minjun had no mercy. “OPPA.” I yelled. I curled myself into a ball and cried in suffering.

 

Minjun oppa finally stopped beating me and wore back his belt. He fixed his hair while he walked over to wherever he kicked my purse. He took out my three hundred dollars which I had painstakingly saved and threw my purse into the bin. I looked at him with hatred eyes and continued to whimper as he turned off the lights and closed the door.

 

“I hate you oppa. I really really do.” I muttered under my breath.