Is he jealous?

Like we always do.

 

“Of course you are. My jagiya has to eat a lot so that she’ll grow up strong. Hehehe.” Woohyun pinched Minju’s cheeks again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

‘What is up with Woohyun? Is he…IS HE TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS?’ I eyed him suspiciously. ‘Wait. Why would I be jealous?’ I tilted my head a bit.

 

“You okay?” Hoya asked me. “Huh? Oh. Yeah yeah I’m fine hyung.” I replied. “Looks like someone’s trying to steal the spotlight.” Sungyeol guffawed.

 

-end of pov-

 

Myungsoo looked back at you. You were glaring cutely at Woohyun but you didn’t notice it. You pushed the spoon away and shook your head vigorously. “A bit more? A bit more pleaseeeeeee.” Woohyun pouted.

 

Your POV

 

I was getting full because apparently, Woohyun was shoving food into my mouth spoonful after spoonful. Reluctantly, I swallowed down the food down my gullet. Just then, I felt a tap. I turned around to see Myungsoo offering me his drink. “It’s okay, I’ll just drink some from Hyorin.” I rejected his offer. For a while, I thought I actually saw Myungsoo feel dejected.  “Ahhhhhhh, this is the best.” “Yah.” “Whoops, sorry Min, heh. I didn’t know you wanted some.” I gave her an obviously-I-want-some-dummy!-face.

 

“That’s okay, just have some. It won’t kill you right. I’ve no illness, I’m a healthy person.” Myungsoo assured me. “Who knows?” I fought back. I hesitantly took the bottle from his hands. “Wait,” he stopped me as I turned to face him. “You’ve got something here.” He swept his thumb over the corner of my lips and I had flashbacks which occurred during the date.

 

We sat at the seat by the glass window and I started to practically devour my ice-cream. “Yummmm-meh! I love ice cream!” I exclaimed while pushing the empty bowl to the middle of the table. Then I looked over at Myungsoo’s share.

 

He was slowly eating his and he was jabbing the last scoop of ice cream. “What?” He asked me. I quickly turned away and looked outside. “Aren’t you going to finish that?” I heard him smirk. “You can have it.” I turned back and looked at him.

 

“Jinjja? Uwah, thanks! You’re the best! Jjang! ” I did a double thumbs up before taking my spoon and shoving the ice cream down my throat. My head automatically perked up when I heard him chuckle. “You got something right here.” He pointed at the corner of his lips.

 

“Here?” I asked with my big doe eyes. “No, here. My right is your right.” I tried to it away. “Done?” He just gave me an are-you-kidding-me look, took a napkin and started to wipe the smudge. I stared at him, surprised for a moment but quickly pulled back and snatched the napkin away from him. “I-I can do it myself.”

 

I felt my face turning crimson red and the tip of my ears felt hot. Lucky for me, before the rest could notice, the bell rang, signaling the start of classes again. 


CommentandSubscribe