Today's Sunday!

Like we always do.

 

Your POV

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom, contemplating about going to the ‘date’. I bit my lower lip and glanced at the clock hanging on my blue wall. My eyes then shifted to my white wooden wardrobe.  I gulped and ran to my dresser. I ruffled my hair in annoyance and stared at myself in the mirror.

‘Calm down Min! You’ve got to think straight. Just go out with him and be yourself. Is that so hard?’ I stared at my face. “No, it’s not hard.” I blinked my eyes when realized I was actually talking to myself. I trudged back to my wardrobe and opened it. I eyed my dresses and took one out by the hanger.

I ironed it and put it aside, looking at it with please. Finished with what I was doing, I walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. I came out wrapped in a towel, wiping the ends of my dripping wet hair. ‘Why am I doing this?’ I mentally asked myself. I pouted and sat on the bed. ‘Now that I think about it, I’m starting to wonder myself.’ I lightly shook my head.

Because it was a promise? ‘I’d say it was more of a forced thing.’

*Beep*

“Huh? A message?” I stood up and reached for my phone, pressing the button harshly.

I’m almost reaching. Be sure to be there at 1 pm sharp.

My eyes widened. I only had half an hour left. I had 15 minutes to get dressed up. If I walk, I’d take 25 minutes. The only option I have now is - THE PUBLIC BUS! I wore my dress and put on my favourite bracelet, watch and headband. I scurried to the door and slipped into my black stilettos, grabbing my purse and bunch of keys from the table.

 

I was glancing at my watch time to time now. ‘Where is the bus? Oh my god, at this rate, I’m going to be late.’ I bit my lower lip and looked out for the bus. Eventually, the bus came. I quickly boarded it and held onto the handrail. I was clenching onto my phone, in case Myungsoo called. My stop came and I alighted.

I combed my fringe with my fingers and slightly pulled down my dress. I exhaled and went to search for Myungsoo. ‘A florist shop huh?’ I scanned the place and found a small florist shop near a fountain. ‘Oh yeah, he did mention the fountain. Pabo Min.’ I smiled to myself as I merrily skipped towards the fountain.

The hand on my clock showed that it was 1pm. ‘I’m here on time just as he instructed me too, but where is he?’ I pouted. I felt a light tap on my right shoulder blade so I turned to my side to see who it was. I jolted slightly at the shock, placing my hand on my chest. “Yah do you want me to die?” I screamed at him. Myungsoo simply smiled at me and wordlessly held a bouquet of roses with a tiny bear in the centre of it in front of me.

I looked at him and then the bouquet of roses and then at him again and I turned away, flushed. He was wearing a simple purple t-shirt with dark blue jeans and had sneakers on. “I feel…” I started but then I trailed off. ‘So over-dressed.’ “Hmmm?” He went closer to me. I could smell his cologne from the position he was in. It wasn’t strong but I could smell it lingering around him. I felt my cheeks turn crimson. ‘Oh my god why is he making me feel like this? ’ “N-nothing.”

“Let’s get going.” He smoothly intertwined his fingers around mine. My eyes widened and I perked up to look at him. He smirked then tugged on my hand. “Let’s go!” He playfully whispered into my ear. I shivered because it tickled. “Yah, don’t do that!” I covered my ear as a smile threatened to creep onto my face. He chuckled lightly as he tried to do it again. "Yah-hahaha!" I was laughing now.

I let go of his hand and ran in front of him, sticking out my tongue while covering my ears. He smiled as he tried to grab me, but before he did, I had already run towards the direction of the ice-cream parlour. 



 

Gee Myungsoo! What are you trying to do to her? You are sho naughty! *starts pinching his cheek, singing along to Super Junior's Mr Simple* Hahahahahahahaha lol, k i'm spouting nonsense. Maybe it's just cause this days, i'm not getting enough sleep. Ever since I came back from 'Mnet Asian Music Awrds 2011 Singapore'.

I AM SHO SLEEPYYYYYYY *snores*

CommentandSubscribe

Hai guys. I'm feeling really depressed right now. Probably from lack of sleep. I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED. -ohgod- I really hope I can get a christmas gift from you guys. -christmas is so far but i'm just too excited. pardon me for my enthusiasism- It's just to comment and/or subscribe. I will feel so much better and love you guys loads! Please help me grant that wish? ):

So i'm just going to thank these people first : 

BitterSweetx3, -Ashley-, dreamIngstar, PinkMarygoldDreams, koreasujufan,

Dreamage, xadrimusicx, Shazzyx3, SWEETTART, miss_whatever, Sally-, ho-aegi,

Eminspirit, unforgiven_tim, AsianDrama, chvnxthrd, MichelleIVR, Uncle_Ling, mysterygirl4ever,

mysteriousshadow, PratiBha, TheDjKaty, Cheesy, Aquaskys, B2UTY4LIFE, Juzkpop, Purplehearts, HoyaticTOC.

Thank you loads chingu! Thank you sho much! Yes you you사랑해요