Forgiving Hyorin.

Like we always do.

 

Your POV

 

I held my textbooks close to my chest. Sneakily, I glanced around for any sight of Hyorin. ‘Coast is clear.’ I affirmed myself. Hurriedly, I raced up the stairs and bolted down the hallway. Just as I was about to turn the corner and head for class, someone grabbed me from behind. “Oof.” I rubbed my sore . “Hah. Serves you right.” I automatically recognized that voice. ‘Hyorin!’ Hyorin had her arms folded against her chest as she stuck her tongue at me.

“Hyorin-“ Before I could finish my apology, Hyorin went inside the class, leaving me behind. WAIT LEAVING ME BEHIND? Hyorin never does that. ‘Maybe she was trying to get it back at me.’ A warm hand was held out in front of me. I looked up. “Annyeong!” He smiled showing his white pearls. He pushed his hands closer to me. I hesitantly held his hand. “Annyeong Sungjong. Umm, thanks for helping me up.” I brushed my skirt and gave him a small smile. “Gee Min-sshi-“ “Pfffft, drop the sshi.” I rolled my eyes playfully but Sungjong whined. “You left me alone yesterday! How could you? That was so mean!” He poked my ribs and pouted.

“What do I have to do to make it up to you?” I raised my eyebrows and looked at him. “EAT LUNCH WITH ME!” He clapped his hands together. I sighed and rubbed my temples. “Fine. Just…this once.” Sungjong didn’t seem to be listening because he had already made his way to his seat. ‘Oh my god.’ I looked around for Hyorin. She was at her usual seat but she seemed to be ‘preoccupied’. ‘Since when does she do her nails?’ I picked up courage and went up to her.

“Hyorin-ah. Are you mad at me?” I looked at her with solemn eyes. “Mad? No I’m not.” She smiled and went back to admiring her nails. I felt a lot less guilty. “Really?” My smile was wide-spread across my face. “I’m not mad Min.” Relief washed all over me. “I’M REALLY REALLY MAD.” Hyorin’s nostrils were flaring and her eyeballs were practically jumping out of their sockets. “Umm-uh.” I searched for an excuse. “I-I-I’m sorry Hyorin.” A tear tempted to slide down my face. Hyorin softened and hugged me. “Pabo, I was so distraught.” She pulled back and held my shoulders. “Don’t ever do that to me again okay?” I nodded and bit my lower lip. “I’m sorry.” “Okay okay, I get it once.” She slapped my . “Yah Hyorin!” I gasped.

I didn’t mind her doing that though, as long as I see her happy and not mad at me. I poked her tummy. She gave me a look and whispered something. “You watch out, I’m going to get you back later.” You giggled and then paid close attention to what the teacher was teaching. Lunch time approached and the school bell rang, signalling the end of lessons-for now. You turned around to ask Hyorin a question but at the speed of lightning, she tackled you and tickled as hard as she can. You were laughing breathlessly now and wanted her to stop so you tried as hard as possible to push her hand away.

“Hyorin-AH! HAHAHAHAHA yah Hyo-HAHAHA yah sto-HAHAHA stop stop. Hyorin stop!” Eventually, Hyorin stopped and my face was red. She was laughing at me and I couldn’t help but laugh along. “Min, let’s go!” Sungjong shouted from across the room. Hyorin looked at me with a clueless expression worn on her face. “Just…follow me.” I pulled her hand. We reached the canteen and as usual, it was crowded. Sungjong led us to their table.

The boys greeted us with their warm smiles. Except for a few,which were, umm let me guess. Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Dongwoo. I scrunched up my nose and faced Hyorin. “You eat Hyorin, I don’t feel like eating.” “What? So you can stay here ALONE with these handsome guys? No way.” She smirked. “I didn’t say that!” I flatly denied. I heard throats being cleared and scoffs from behind me. ‘Grrrr. If it weren’t for Sungjong, I wouldn’t even be here.’ “On second thought, I do feel a teeny bit hungry.” I glared at them before leaving with Hyorin.



 

My eyes were threatening to close while i was typing this. Hoho. My mum likes to say I'm 'fighting' agaisnt my eyes. Hahahaha, i'm fighting back against the desire to sleep. *pause* OMGGG YOROBEUN MAMA2011SG IS TOMORROW OMG OMG OMG OMG ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM. HEHEHEHEHEHE *SPAZZ* YOROBEUNNNNNNN<3 I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYY. Hehehehe happy = not sleepy = more chapters. Muahahahaha. Okay.

 

CommentandSubscribe

Hey you. Yes you. You're a silent reader aren't you? *menacing aura* Yououttacommentarassooryou'llgetyourbuttkicked. I'm.watching.you *points to my eyes and your eyes* -back to normal crazy, noisy, weird person- OKAAAAY ENJOY MY FANFIC.   LOL. ---> lots of love.