Another boyfriend? Part 1.

Like we always do.

 

Your POV

 

“S-s-sungyeol?” I stuttered, extremely astonished by his presence. ‘How did he find me? Did he stalk me from behind?’ I dropped my towel and clumsily picked it up. “H-how did you know-“ “I followed you.” He looked at me. ‘Knew it.’

 

I took his hand and dragged him to the nearest table, pushing him down onto the seat. “Look yeol, I’m really really sorry I didn’t tell you guys about this. I was planning to but I, I don’t know how to put it in words and I- just don’t tell them yet?” I pleaded him with begging eyes. “Please yeol.” I asserted him further.

 

“I won’t.” My head perked up. “Pinky promise?” I pouted.  Sungyeol linked his pinky with mine and smiled comfortingly at me. I looked at him, overwhelmed. “Really? Uwah~ Neomu gomawo yeollie!” I hugged him without realizing.

 

“Minju?” I opened my eyes, pushing myself off Sungyeol and straightened my apron. “D-d-deh?” I turned around, laughing awkwardly. “Who’s this?” Chi Hoon asked me. “Oh, uh, he’s someone I know.” I tapped Sungyeol’s shoe.

 

“Lee Sungyeol.” Sungyeol looked at him weirdly. “Lee Chi Hoon.” Both of them nodded after they acknowledged each other. ‘I don’t like him.’ They both thought. “Yeol-ah, you sit here while I go do my work okay?” “Deh.” He obediently nodded and leaned back against the chair while looking through the menu.

 

 “Who’s this young guy?” Mrs Jung popped out from the kitchen. “He’s my friend from school omma.” I smiled at her. “Seems like he’s attracting lots of female customers.” I giggled at her comment. It was true though. Sungyeol was attracting female customers while the female customers were attracting guys.

 

Soon the shop became crowded and Chi Hoon and I had to work double our usual speed. I ran from the counter to the table to the kitchen to the counter to practically everywhere around the shop! Even Mrs Jung had to help out a bit.

 

I was about to carry a tray full of glasses when Chi Hoon abruptly took it away from me, his hand brushing against the back of mine. “I’ll do it.” He assured me. “Oh.” I wanted to be helpful too and not be a burden so I decided to take down orders instead. “Okay let me repeat. A glass of lemon tea, two chocolate cookies and an egg sandwich?” I asked the couple. “NO OMG I ASKED FOR TUNA! A TUNA SANDWICH.” The girl shouted impatiently at me.

 

“What’s the matter?” Chi Hoon came, puzzled at the commotion. “Is she deaf? I asked for a tuna sandwich but she took it down differently.” She complained and rolled her eyes at me. ‘Pfft, whatever .’ Chi Hoon calmed her down and apologised to her on behalf of me.


Sungyeol came up to me and started bombarding me with questions. “How dare she-“ “Ani yeol, it’s okay. Chi Hoon has already took care of it.” I said as I held him back. Sungyeol didn’t protest but just went back to his seat.


CommentandSubscribe