I got a job..as a what?!

Like we always do.

 

It was a chilly Saturday and Minju was already out early in the morning. Minju placed her fingers on her lips while she looked around the shops. She rubbed her cold hands together and blew warm air into them.

 

“It sure is chilly today. Maybe its cause it’s still early?” She pouted cutely to herself while she made small puffs in the air. Minju interlocked her fingers together and swayed them in momentum as she continued to search for posters on the glass panel of the shops.

 

‘Hmm, I’m good in cooking, serving, counting and packing. So if there’s any vacant jobs, I wouldn’t have any problems getting it.’ Minju told herself as her lips curved to form a smile.

 

Full time/Part time waitress needed. 16 years and above.

 

“Great! I’ll give it a try. Min you can do this, hwaiting!” She lightly pumped the air as she pushed the door open. “A-annyeonghaseyo~” Minju bowed to greet the owner. “Annyeong agashi, can I do anything to help you?” A warm-looking lady wearing a prim light pink apron with reading glasses placed on the bridge of her nose greeted her back.

 

“Actually yes, umm, the sign there?” Minji turned to point at the glass door. “I need a part-time job.” She said as she sheepishly grinned at the lady. “Oh!” The lady clapped her hands in glee. “Have a seat young one.” She beamed at Minju.

 

Minju sat on the chair and nervously looked at the lady. “Do I have to fill in any forms…or pass any tests?” “No, but I just need to ask you something.” “Deh.” Minju answered eagerly.

 

--

 

“W-w-wait, what?!” Minju was taken aback, her eyes blinked several times. The lady who introduced herself as Mrs Jung, chuckled lightly at Minju’s innocence. "You mean you just entered here without taking note of what you’re going to be working as?” “D-d-deh.” Minju’s face turned a bit pale.

 

“Well, if you don’t mind, I’d gladly take you in as an employee. Seeing how cute and pretty you are, I am sure to get lots of customers.” Mrs Jung smiled triumphantly.

 

‘What have I gotten myself into?’ Minju her chapped lips. Minju exited the shop. She had agreed to work in that shop because she needed money badly. No one is supporting her now and she has to pay for her expenditures, school fees, electricity bills, groceries and house rent. ‘And oppa is not helping me a single bit.’

 

The truth is, the place that Minju is going to be working at is kind of like a host club shop. Like a maids and butlers café except you don’t wear mini skirts and all. So basically, the waiters serve the girls while the waitresses serve the boys, and yeah you guessed it.

 

Minju looked up at the clear blue sky. ‘Appa, omma, halmoni! Look! Your cute little Minju-ju is all grown up. She’s a big girl now, so don’t worry okay? Halmoni, aren’t you proud? Hehe. Minju-ju even found a job to support herself. It might be a little risky so, appa, umma, halmoni, I hope you guys take care of me from wherever you are. Saranghae~’ “Well, work starts tomorrow.” Minju returned to reality and mumbled to herself as she walked around the streets.



Triple update for you guise! Hehehehehe, i've a feeling this story would have 50+ chapters? I don't know. I'm not even near the yet. Well, so far its only Myungsoo and Woohyun who are already her fake boyfriend. Okay so i've got it all planned out like how they end up being eith her but i'm just thinking of how to write it down. Muahahaha okay toodles. Might update again later<3

                              

CommentandSubscribe