Sungyeol.

Like we always do.

 

Your P.O.V

 

‘Why-why-why-why is he here?’ I stuttered. “Ack, Hyorin! He’s one of them. The ones who laughed at me.” I whispered to Hyorin who, fortunately sat next to me. “Really? Woah, you must have made such a big impression then. Since they’re new.” I gulped and scurried back to my seat. I wanted to vanish. I wanted to get out of here and to my surprise, my wish was actually granted, in a bad way.

 

“Kim Minju, someone is here to see you.” My teacher said, smiling at me while pushing up her round glasses. “Ah? Deh.” I stood up from my seat and headed for the door. I was looking down all the way to avoid eye contact with that guy when I felt a sudden bump. “Whoops I’m so sor…oppa?” I froze for a while.

 

“What are you doing out of class?” “Yah, give me your allowance.” “Huh? Wae oppa? Didn’t I give you yours?” “That couldn’t even last me for a day!” “I gave you more than enough oppa.” “Yah! Are you talking back to me?” “Aniyo oppa but,” “Long story short. Just give me your money.” Minjun oppa reached for my wallet in my pocket. “Yah oppa!” I tried to push his hand away but he held my wrists and managed to take out my wallet.

 

“Oppa please don’t take my money. Jebal! I worked hard to earn that allowance. Minjun oppa, aniyo.” I grabbed his arm and tried to stop him from taking my savings. “Shikkeureo!” He pushed me away but I ran back towards him and resumed what I did. “Minjun oppa! I beg you! Please!” Tears were already starting to form in my eyes. Minjun oppa paused for a while. “Really?” He scoffed at me. “Fine. I’ll give you back your wallet. IF you beg me to.” He smirked at me.

 

I looked at him in disbelief but I had no choice. I didn’t want him to take away my money. I wasn’t going to let him take away my hard earned money. I had no choice. Slowly, I dropped onto my knees. My face was wet with tears. “Minjun oppa, please.” I pleaded. “Please.” My eyes were swollen and it looked horrifying. ‘It isn’t the first time Minjun oppa does this to me. But why am I so weak? Why do I have to give in to him every time?’

 

“Here ya go little sister.” He threw my wallet at me and began to walk off. “Minjun oppa!” “Yes?” He turned around. “Oh! I said I’ll give you back your wallet not your money.” “What?!” I started to cry again.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

I was about to go inside the washroom when I head soft sobs along the corridor. Curious, I decided to see who it was. “Minjun oppa pabo!” ‘It’s the girl I saw earlier.’ She was pounding the floor with her fist. Shocked at what she was doing, I went up to her. “Yah, yah. Are you okay?” I looked down at her hand and her knuckles were white. I was about to help her when she stood up and ran away. “Jeogi! You left your…” I tried to stop her but she already disappeared from my sight. ‘She left her wallet here.’ I picked it up and shrugged my shoulders. ‘I’ll go find her after school then.’ Then I held my stomach. ‘Darn, I really need to go to the toilet now!’



 

Hehehehe i'm done. While i was writing this, I listened to Infinite's Paradise, Huh Gak's Hello, FT Island's Saedeulcheoleom and Boyfriend's Don't touch my girl. Hehehehe. In my cohort, i'm known to be the most craziest kpop fan ever. Oh yeah, and EVERYONE knows how obsessed i am with Myungsoo+Infinite. *jumps around like a retard* Okay, going to sleep now. Wish me luck for my chemistry paper tomorrow. Ugh, how i hate science.

 

CommentAndSubscribe