Chapter 2

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

 

Tao wiped off his forehead from sweat formed during his practice session of wushu. Lately his mind wouldn't function properly and it was the main reason why he couldn't focus in his class at all. And there was only one reason behind this all.

Wu Yifan

He didnt know if he was enchanted or what but he couldn't take off Kris out of his mind. In everything he do all he could think was him. Everywhere he looked he could see him and he could actually heard his voice despite he wasn't there at all. He doesnt know if he should be happy or mad or what. He just hated the fact that his mind wont stop thinking of Kris and he more to thought that Kris might not thinking about him. He must forget him already. Or he was just another a potential business partner and nothing else. And he doesnt want that.

It has been a month already since his first meeting with Kris and he haven't given a chance to see him again and he was bothered by some not familiar feelings he started to feel towards the older man

Tao sighed and made his way to the bathroom. He place his hand in the sink and looked at his reflection on the mirror. Ever since he met Kris he never had a good sleep and the larger dark shades under his eyes was the proof. He washed his face with cold water hoping it would clear his clouded mind. He picked up a white towel that fell on the floor a while ago and wipe his face. He looked once again in the mirror before going out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao was reviewing for his midterm examination when his suddenly phone rang. He get his phone from the table and looked for his caller. He smiled when he saw the registered name of the caller.

 

"Yes, Kyungsoo?"

'Hi Tao. Are you busy right now?'

He looked at his study table before nodding to himself

"Yeah sort of. I am reviewing for my midterm exam tomorrow. Why?"

'Oh. I was wondering if you could go shopping with but you are busy'

"Ah. I am sorry Soo. I just need to pass this exam. But I promise I will make it up to you next time'

'Don't worry its okey. I guess I will just go by myself'

 

Tao bit his lower lip, contemplating if he should just go with Kyungsoo or to review for his exams. He felt guilty because he couldn't accompany his bestfriend while in return Kyungsoo always makes time for him whenever he asked him out. He suddenly remember someone that was willing to accompany Kyungsoo, whenever. Wherever.

He cleared his throat before speaking again, "How about Kai? He seems not busy. Why not just go with him? I am sure he us willing to go with you?"

 

'W-what? I-I rather go by myself than to be with that jerk. Thanks but no thanks'

"Why? Kim freaking Jongin is the only option for you not to look loner plus for sure he will treat you."

'Nah. Nevermind. Don't worry Tao I am fine alone'

"Are you sure?"

'Yes. Okey I got to go. Bye Tao. See you soon'

 

"Yeah bye. Take care"

He searched his contacts when the call was done. He smiled to himself when he pressed the call button

 

'Whats up Zizi? Miss me already?'

Tao just ignore Kai's teasing, "Shut up Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo probabky going shopping now all by himself. Don't you want to accompany him or something?"

'Really? But he didn't invite me to come'

"Trust me, he won't invite you idiot. He never did"

He heard Kai laughed from the other line, 'He is just shy when I am around'

He just shook his head. Arrogant Kim freaking Jongin strikes again. "Whatever you say Kai. Just go with Kyungsoo and don't start a fight. Understand? "

'Yes, mum. Thank you.'

 

"What?! Who's mum? YAH! KIM JONGIN DON'T HANG UP ON ME. I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!"

Tao was fuming with irritation but all he could here was the dial tone in the other line before he return his phone on the table. He wondered if it is a good idea to let Jongin joined Kyungsoo today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao recieved a phone call from his dad asking him to go directly at their office once he was done to took his exams. He said that he would be there around 5 pm. He looked on his watch and it was already 4:30 pm. He started to walked towards the parking lot where their family driver usually waited for him. When he reached the parking lot he frowned when he couldnt spotted their black mercedez benz along with their driver. He then pulled out his phone to make a call to his dad.

 

'Yes baby Tao? Are you on your way now?'

"There's seem to be a problem. Mr. Park isnt around here yet. Is he still at the office at the moment?"

'Oh. I forgot to tell you that Mr. Park is not around and Mr. Jung is still here'

"I see. Then i will just take a bus instead"

'No no no. I asked someone to fetch you there. He might arrived anytime now'

 

Tao was about to speak when he was startled by a loud horn fbeside him. He looked to see a white sports car in front of him and his jaw dropped when he saw Kris dashed out of his car

"Get inside"

"What?"

 

Kris stood straight and glare at him, "I said get inside the car. Didn't your dad tell you that you'll hitch in me today?"

 

He suddenly remembered what his dad told him earlier. But he never expected it would be Kris. He was busy looking at him and his gazes feels like he is being drown to his own emotions. He was lost in thoughts until Kris snapped his fingers in front of him to bring him back to his senses

 

"I m sorry but what are you saying again?"

"Ive been telling you for a while now to get inside. If you will not follow, i am going to just leave you here this time. So just get inside the damn car now."

 

He got a little scared but he was more excited to have Kris by his side again. After almost a month he never expected too see him in this kind of situation and he couldnt help but to smile. Kris eyes were set in the road and he was too focus in his driving so he took this opportunity to stared at the older man. He wondered if it is really possible for a person to become more good looking as every day pass.

"Quit staring at me. I couldn't focus on my driving"

"But I like looking at you", he mumbled silenlty

 

Kris suddenly stepped in the break. Making Tao to move forward due to inertia. Good thing Kris has a good reflex and hold Tao to prevent him hitting the front.

Both of them stayed quite not wanting to talk about Tao's earlier statement. He himself doesn't know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter