Chapter 4

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zitao walked in the corridor while clutching the books he borrowed from the university library a while ago. He is about to turneed left towards his next class when someone called his name.

 

"Tao!"

He looked around to see Kyungsoo running towards him, he smiled at him as Kyungsoo reach his place. "Why did you do that?", Kyungsoo asked him while controlling his breath. Tao furrowed his eyebrow. He didn't understand what Kyungsoo was trying to say to him.

Kyungsoo seems to get the signal, he sighed before saying, "Why did you call that motherer annoying idiot yesterday?!"

"Kai?"

"Yes. That motherer annoying idiot. He won't stop bothering me. I never had a good chance to shopping since he keeps on popping out everywhere i go."

"I felt guilty that you need to go by yourself. So I guess Kai will be a better option than going in a huge mall alone. Dont you think so?"

Kyungsoo huffed his cheeks, "Going with that guy will never be a better option. God. He won't stop bugging me. And he flirted with everyone, where ever we go"

He smirked, "Aha. So that's it. You are just jealous."

"Yah! I am not jealous. Lets just stop talking about that idiot.", Kyungsoo starts walking towards their room. They both have this literature subject.

He shrugged as he followed Kyungsoo, "You started it."

"Whatever. Anyway how about you? I heard about your dad sudden announcement."

"Well, I'm fine. About that we havent really had a chance to talk about it. My dad wont stop asking me about Kris."

Kyungsoo stopped walking and turn to looked at him, "Woah. Stop right there. Kris? As in the infamous Kris Wu?"

Tao nodded, "Yeah. Infamous huh?"

"He is quiet popular. I saw you together at the party last time.. Yah! Huang Zitao don't tell me you are dating him already."
Tao felt his face heated at Kyungsoo's comment, "Of course not. We are not dating. We are just ...friends?"

Kyungsoo observed him intently, "Friends huh. You sounded like from showbiz. seriously whats the real score between you and him?"

"Seriously Kyungsoo, we are nothing but friends"

"But you want more than that. More than friends maybe?", Kyungsoo sat on his chair and Tao took the seat beside the smaller man

He sighed, "When did you start being so annoying? I guess it is really a bad idea to have Kai close to you."

 

"I am not annoying you. Can't you see? This is the first time you actually like someone. So I am so excited for you!! And please stop mentioning that motherer annoying idiot."

As if on cue, Kai get out of nowhere and sat beside Kyungsoo. "Who's motherer annoying idiot?"

Kyungsoo clicked his tongue before turning to Kai. "That's you!! Stay away from here!!"

"Me?!" Kai pointed at himself

"Yes you! Go away! Can't you see I am talking with Tao."

Kai looked at him, "Hey Taozi. What's up with you lately? Ah, by the way. I saw you with Kris Wu yesterday at Man Han while driving. Are you dating him now?"

 

Kyungsoo's turn to looked at him because of Kai's statement,  "Yah! You told me you are not going out with him!"
Tao sighed, he started to wonder why he is friends with these two.

"I am not dating him. Period.", he answered.

 

Kai sent him a teasing glare, "But that's not what I see.  I saw Kris lean closer to you and touch your face, he even touch your lips but I didn't got the chance to see him kiss you since I've been blocking the way already. What happen next? Is he good in bed?"

His eyes widen in horror and Kyungsoo's jaw dropped with Kai's last statement.

"YAH! KIM JONGIN!", Tao and Kyungsoo shouted in unison.

 

Kai covered his ears, "Stop shouting at me. Both of you will make me deaf. But seriously what happen next? Tell me"
Tao felt his face heated due to embarassment. Gosh. Of all people who could see his moments with Kris yesterday, why it has to be Kim freaking Jongin? Life can never been this worst.

"We did nothing. We are not dating. And if ever who the hell will have at first date?!", Tao asked not expecting the answer.

"He does", Kyungsoo plainly stated

Tao eyes widen in horror for the second time, "Eww. I really dont need to know that"

"Hey! Stop talking as if I am not here. I don't do that okay.", Kai defensively stated

But both Tao and Kyungsoo just ignore him. "Dont ignore me.", Kai whined

"But seriously Tao what happen between you and Kris yesterday?", Kyungsoo decided to divert the topic. Kim Jongin wasnt a good topic after all.

"Fine. I will tell you but we are not dating okay"

Kyungsoo nodded and Kai focus on him as he told them what happen yesterday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow!! That was really sweet. Gosh Tao.", Kyungsoo squeal like a kid after he told them the while story

"But your dad is really funny.", Kai stated and laughed

Tao and Kyungsoo gave him a death glared and Kai just shrugged

"Isnt he really sweet, Kyungsoo?", Tao asked while his eyes is sparkling.

Kyungsoo nodded, "He is perfect minus the please attitude."

"Yah! Kyungsoo you are not allow to compliment Kris.", Kai suddenly butted in

"Shut up, Kim Jongin. I am not talking to you and I don't need your opinion", Kyungsoo asked and waved Kai out

"But Soo, how about me? Tell me I am perfect too.", Kai whined like a kid while pouting

"You are everything but an idiot. Back off."

"That one hurt, Soo. Tell me you find me perfect.", Kai insisted

"Shut up, Kim Jongin."

"But, Soo. Just tell me how perfect I am."

"No."

Tao laughed as Kyungsoo and Kai started bickering again.

 

 



 

 

 

 


Kris rubbed his temple as he finished reading the monthly financial report. He glance at his clock. 9:00 pm. He closes his eyes only to snapped it open when a certain someone comes into his mind. That someone suddenly pops out like a mushroom in his head. His heart suddenly tighten. So he removed his neck tie and open the first button of his white polo before taking a deep breath.

 

Despite being too occupied there are still time that his mind will suddenly thinks of that certain someone. And he doesn't know if he should hate the feeling or what.

 

#

 

 

Tao closed his eyes as he listened to music. He missed Kris. He wanted to see him again but he doesn't know how. He couldn't just show up to him without a valid reason. He might scare the older guy. Plus he wasn't even sure about his feelings. He is attracted to him, yes. He liked him a lot, yes. He thinks about him a lot lately, yes. He wished to be with him, yes.


But is it enough?

 

Is it enough to cross the line?

 

Is it enough to take the risks?

 

Tao rubbed his temple. He thought headache was coming. Who would thought love was this complicated. What? Love?
Did he just admitted that his feelings at the moment is love?

 

Arg. This was way difficult than Physics he thought.

 

Love??

Kris.

Love.

Kris.

Love.

 

Tao closed his eyes once again and flopped himself into his bed and rolled around until his head banged into his side table.
"Ouch. That one hurt.", he rubbed his forehead and screamed in pain once he touched the swollen part.

 

'Oh i hate my life why?'

 

 

 

#

 


Camping shoes. Check. Camping gear. Check. Camping bag. Check. First aid kit. Check.

 

'Hmm. What else did I forget? Ah. Flashlight!'

 

He happily packed his things for their university camping. Twice a year their university holds a camping event in which everyone in their school are excited to attend. And as a sophomore, this is his first time so he is really excited. Once finished packing, he called Kyungsoo.

 

"Hi, Kyungsoo! Are you ready for the camping?", Tao excitedly asked. Just like him this would be first time for Kyungsoo

 

'Yes! I am so excited for this Tao. And guess what. This year alumnus will joined us!'

 

He raised his eyebrows, "Really? I never heard of that"

 

'Apparently some requested for that to happen. Don't you think its cool to have alumnus with us?'

 

He nodded, "Yes. Anyway lets go to school together. Kai told me he would picked us up"

 

'Ah yes. Actually Kai is staying at our house since yesterday'

 

"He slept there?? Did he got scared that the bus might left him again after he overslept and forget that we had a field trip?", Tao smiled widely as he remember two years ago during their last field in high school what happen to Kai. What an idiot, he thought. 

 

THe heard Kyungsoo sighed on the next line, 'Yeah, you could say that'

 

"Is he still sleeping?"

 

'Yes, i guess i should wake him up now. See you later!'

 

"Sure. See you."


#

 

 


"Seriously, Kris you are too busy to go hang out with me and now you are telling me,  you are about to go to your old university camping. Like what the is that?"

 

Kris looked at his best friend, Zhang Yixing, "To try something new", he replied

 

"That's bull and we both know it is. So stop denying and tell me what's going on?"

 

"There's nothing to tell, Lay. So instead of bothering me why don't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter