Chapter 9

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 .

It has been a year since Tao met Kris and it has been months since he admitted to himself that he really liked the older man. He liked him more than a friend. He actually did everything to make Kris falls for him or just likes him back. He visits him everyday, texts him nonstop, calls him nonstop and asked him out. But Kris just ignore all of this.

 

He doesn't know what did he do for Kris to treat him like this. He thought the cold treatment he recieved from the older man will eventually stop but no, because ever since their last so called unofficial date it became worst. Kris doesn't just ignore him but he also hides from him.

 

Tao was hurt for sure with the way Kris treated him but this doesn't stop him to chased for the older man. There was no way of turning back and he couldn't just force himself to stop his feelings from Kris from growing. Everyday, he just found himself falling for him more and he was starting to get afraid that Kris will not be there to catch him. And he will just fall in his own miseries. He doesn't know if he could handle the pain of loving Kris.

 

#

 

"You should just really stop from chasing that guy, Tao. Frankly speaking, you are only wasting your effort and time for him"

 

"Believe me or not. I tried to do that. But I just can't stop myself Kyungsoo. Kris was different. Perhaps there is something about him that only me could see. He might have this high and mighty aura but the truth is he can be so sweet and he actually cared a lot. He doesn't always show it but I can feel it."

 

"That doesn't changed the fact that he blatantly ignores and rejects you everytime you tried to showered him with your affection and love. He doesn't deserved it at all"

 

"Hey! Do not say that. He was a very busy man. As a CEO he has a lot of things to think and to consider. So, here I am trying to understand him."

 

"I don't know what to say.. just make sure you will not be hurt and the end"

 

Tao smiled slightly, he knew his bestfriend was just worried about him. "I won't."

 

 

#

 

He was standing in front of Wu Enterprises building to asked Kris out once again and this time for sure he will not take a no for an answer

 

#

 

"Hi handsome!" Tao greeted Kris as he entered the older man office. Kris secretary doesn't even bother to stop him from banging on the CEO's office again. Maybe she was used to his presence there.

 

"What now Mr. Huang?"

 

Tao huffed his cheeks. Kris was being a again and he was being cold again to him. He actually lost count on how often Kris do such things to him but he doesn't care. He actually lost care at all.

 

"Let's have a lunch together!" Tao happily asked the older man as he took the visitor seat in front of Kris table

"I am busy" Kris stated coldly, eyes not leaving his paperworks

 

"Please? Please? Please?", he acted cutely hoping Kris will fall for it but with the looked the older man was giving him he was quite sure he was not buying it at all and all he could get in return was Kris cold and blank stares at him

 

"No."

 

Tao pouted with the answer he heard from Kris. How many times did he hear him say that word to him? He lost count. It was only one word and two letters but it actually hurts him a lot. Because everytime Kris said that word he felt like he was about to lose the older man totally. Brushing away his thoughts, he suddenly grabbed Kris's paperworks

 

"Let me have this!"

 

"What the- give it back to me!", Kris shouted as he tried to get the paper back from his hold

 

"No. Unless you go out with me", he replied

 

Kris harshly sighed before saying, "Mr. Huang i am trying to—"

 

He cuts him off.

 

"Tao. Call me Tao or Zitao. Not Mr. Huang. I felt old."

 

Kris paused and looked at him, "Whatever you say Mr. Huang. Now just give those papers to me. I still have a lot of things to do"

 

He clutched the papers in his chest and shook his head, "No. Unless you go out with me", he insisted

 

"Why would I even do that?!", Kris hissed as his patience was definitely running out

 

"Simply because i like you" Tao stated firmly as a blushed started to form in his cheeks

 

And Kris was taken aback from the younger man sudden confession to him

 

Tao watched as Kris expression shifted. He looked like on a deep thoughts and he suddenly become tense on what would be Kris answer to his confession.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter