Chapter 11 - Part 2

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 .

 

Tao didnt know what else happen. He just found himself on Sehun embraced as he cried silently on the younger man chest as the latter comforted him by saying sweet nothings.

 

"Sssh. Everything will be alright hyung. As long as I am here i will make sure everything will be alright. You'll be fine. I promise, don't worry hyung."

 

He didn't mutter a word but just hugged the younger man tighter. For the first time ever since he met Kris he felt comfort in Sehun's arms. He doesn't believe anyone that says everything will be alright before, until Sehun says so.

 

He just met Sehun a while ago but he believe and trust him

 

#

 

Almost ten minutes had pass until Tao calmed down but his head stayed at Sehun's chest while the younger man arms were still wrapped around him.

 

"Are you alright now hyung?"

 

Tao raised his head and he could see Sehun looking at him wearing a worried expression and something else he couldn't name. He nodded and felt Sehun tilted his chin as the younger man wipe the dry tears from his face. He close his eyes as Sehun leaned and suddenly kiss his forehead.

 

"Don't cry anymore hyung. No one can hurt you now. I promised to take care of you from now on"

 

Tao didn't muttered anything and just enjoyed the warmth coming from Sehun's. He closes his eyes once again as he buried his face in the younger man chest.

 

"You seemed to enjoy snuggling in my chest, dont you hyung?"

 

Tao snapped his eyes opened in an attempt to fought back when they were startled with a cough behind. On an instinct, Tao quickly free himself from Sehun's embrace and the latter pouted with his action but Tao just rolled his eyes and his attention was caught by the smaller guy in front of them wearing a dark eyeliner which compliments his milky white skin.

 

#

 

"Baekhyun!", Sehun suddenly exclaimed as he recognized the eyeliner guy.

 

"The one and only. Who is he?", The said Baekhyun guy asked and looked at Tao directly.

 

Tao bit his lower lip as he felt the strong gaze coming from Baekhyun. Is he mad at him? His eyes widen as he thought that maybe Baekhyun was Sehun's boyfriend and now he thinks the younger man was cheating on him since they were caught hugging earlier.

 

"Oh my gosh. Baekhyun right? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to lean on Sehun, i m-mean your boyfriend. I didn't know that he—"

 

Baekhyun cuts him off by exclaiming, "What?!"

 

'Ohhh. He is really mad at me!!'

 

"I am really sorry!", Tao said as he bit his lower lip harder and lowered his head. He tilted his head in confusion as he heard Baekhyun laughed

 

"That's so funny!! You think that Sehun is my boyfriend?? Omg. That's so hilarious okey. I mean Oh Sehun is my boyfriend?? You've got to be kidding me!!"

 

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun as if I would like to be your boyfriend. Seriously, hyung that's lame.", Sehun said as he turned to him.

 

"What??", Tao asked. He didnt understand anything to be honest.

 

"We are not together hyung. Why did you think that?"

 

Before Tao could reply, Baekhyun place his hands into his shoulder. "Before you answer him, who are you by the way?"

 

"His name is Huang Zitao. He just arrived here today and he is a chinese but lives in Korea for years. So he is fluent in both languages.", Sehun answered for him.

 

"Nice try Oh Sehun. But I am not talking to you. So, hello Zitao! My name is Byun Baekhyun! Its really nice to meet you!!", the smaller man said while smiling widely at hi which made him smiled too

 

"So what are you doing here? Yah Oh Sehun are you paying visit to me now?", Baekhyun turned to Sehun and Tao open his mouth when he realized something.

 

"Umm.. Baekhyun are you the one occupying this room?", Tao asked as he pointed on room 404. The smaller guy nodded

 

"Ohh..."

 

"404? Isn't it the same as yours Hyung?"

 

He nodded and Baekhyun suddenly jumped on him, "Really Zitao?!"

 

"Most likely", he answered as he slightly feeling embarassed with Baekhyun's enthusiam

 

"Finally, i have a new roommate!! Lets get go inside so you could settle your things.", Baekyun said as he opened the door and guided him inside. The room was quite spacious for two people. It has two bed and two study table. There was also a small sala set on the right corner. Over-all the room looks homey. Baekhyun pointed the bed near the window and said that from now on that would be his bed. On the other hand, Sehun places his things near his other belongings.

 

"I think I should get going now Hyung", Sehun said as he watched the new roommate talked to each other and he was beginning to be out of the picture

 

Tao turned to him, "Yeah it is getting late already. Thank you for this day, Sehun"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter