Chapter 8

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zitao smiled to himself as he made his way inside SIU's library as he clutched a book in his chest. This was definitely a good day.

 

"Oh, Tao!"

 

"Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?", Tao asked as he move closer to his best friend. Kyungsoo pointed the chair across him and guided Tao to sit down

 

"I am just doing a research for my essay in psychology. How about you?"

 

"I will return this book", he said as he motioned the book in his hand

 

"Oh.. go on"

 

"Okey. I'll be back in a second", he said and returned the book to the library counter

 

#

 

Tao softly hummed to himself when he reached Kyungsoo. The latter looked at him suspiciously and asked, "You seem in a good mood. Did something good happen?"

 

Tao smiled as he took his seat again, "You could say that"

 

"Tell me", the smaller man demanded

 

"Do you want me too? But this will be so chessy"

 

"Now that sounds more suspicious. Spill it out, Tao"

 

Tao cleared his throat as his face tinted pink as he started to tell his best friend about the kissed and everything.

 

"So, basically Kris-ge and I have this so called unofficial date during their founding anniversary. Everything run smoothly until Yongguk came to the picture and decided to ruined it a bit. He asked me or more on said something and it made me feel uncomfortable, the good thing was Kris-ge came to the rescue. He said to Yongguk and i quote "I'm sorry to say Mr. Bang but this beautiful guy here is not alone and he is happened to be my date tonight." unquote. Can you believe it Kyungsoo? Kris just called me beautiful. I know I am beautiful but hearing that from Kris-ge, it makes me 1000 times more beautiful."

 

Tao took a deep breath before he continue, "Well anyway, he scoffed at me when I about that date thing. He was really a bipolar. Then I guess I drunk a lot of wine and ended up beyond tipsy and Kris-ge got pissed at me and he dragged me towards the balcony saying he'll throw me outside but instead of throwing me he cupped my face and kissed me right on my lips and—"

 

"Stop right there"

 

"What?"

 

"Did I hear it right? Kris Wu kissed you? Oh my God!! I can't believe Kris kiss you!!"

 

"Sshhh. Don't be so loud Kyungsoo.."

 

"Oops. Sorry.. You can continue"

 

Tao frowned a little when Kyungsoo interrupted him, "Where were we again?"

 

"We are on the part where Kris kissed you right on your lips and — that part"

 

"Oh yes. And I was really shocked despite being too drunk. Then he kissed me again for the second time and..", Tao stopped

 

"And?"

 

Tao bit his lower lip as he tried to remembered what happened next, "And.. actually I couldn't remember anymore. I just woke up the next morning on my bed maybe I passed out or what. I can't remember anything at all after the kissed. And then the next thing happened was that..."

 

Tao paused and watched his best friend grimaced at annoyance, "Why did you stop?! Just continue with your story Zitao"

 

He laughed a little and continue nonetheless, "Then he asked me out again and I told him that I knew it wasn't a date and that bastard agree to me. Can you believe it? He agree to me. Aish. So anyway, I was really shocked when he suddenly brought up the topic about the kissed we shared the night before. Like what the hell he was thinking? Then he was trying to tell me to just forget about the kiss. And I was taken aback of course and I was really disappointed at him. So I kinda snapped at him saying how could I forget my first kissed and stuffs like that. And he got enraged at me in returned but I get mad at him too so I shout at him the words 'I hate you Wu Yifan' with matching walked out"

 

"I need a popcorn", Kyungsoo suddenly commented as he listened to him

 

"What? Stop ruining the mood Kyungsoo..", he complained

 

"Okay.. Sorry.. you could continue again.."

 

"Then I took the cab and go straightly at home and I was shocked to see Kris-ge right there waiting for me with puffy and red eyes 'cause you know I cried hard. Then the next thing I know was that Kris-ge said sorry to me and—"

 

"He made you cry??"

 

"Well, yes.. because I thought he was going to confessed to me or something but he just snapped at me.. and I told you to stop talking. I am not done yet"

 

"Okay, sorry... And he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter