Chapter 6

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

Tao was on his 10th tuxedo for the night but he still doesnt know what he would wear for Wu's event. He don't usually give a damn on how he looked but this time e need to make sure that he would look better good tonight. After he rummaged his walked in closet, his eyes landed into a cream colored suit. This one is perfect. And he decided it would fit him the best.

 

 

"Baby.. are you done??"

"Dad!! I'm about to finish!! Wait!!"

Tao fixed his bangs as he grabbed his phone in the nightstand and eyed himself one last time in the mirror accross the window and dashed out of his room.

"Dad how do I look?",he asked as he flattened his suit

"Beautiful as always.. did you happen to dress up nicely for someone??"

 

Tao hummed, "You could say that.."

President Huang laughed as he ruffled his son hair, "You are really growing up"

"Yah. Dad!! You are ruining my hair!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris offered a smile for everyone in their founding anniversary as he checked his wrist watch from time to time. 

'What's taking him so long?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris ge!"

Kris knew that voice he was about to snapped at Tao when he saw him walking towards him wearing a sheepish grin. Tao was wearing a cream colored suit paired with a black pants. He looked simple but simplicity suited him well.

'Beautiful...aish what am I even thinking?'

"What takes you so long?"

"Awww. Kris ge missed me already? Well, its been a week since we last see each other.."

"Who told you I missed you?", Kris hissed

Tao shrugged, "Nah.. but you want me to be your date.."

"I.. i told you this wasn't a date!!", Kris snapped at the younger man

"Yah. Don't snapped at me. That's not good for business."

 

Kris opened and closed his mouth. Decided it was better to kept quiet when Tao was acting like this. Sometimes he really cant understand him. He acted like a child matured afterwards. Sometimes he was serious then he would fool around like this. But what he hated the most when he was being such a tease. Kris sighed as he lowered his gaze to the smaller man when he felt Tao clinged into him.

 

"Wh-what are you doing?", Kris asked as he looked at Tao

"Clings onto you??", Tao answered innocently

Kris hissed, "I know you are clinging into me.. but.. whatever.."

'Stressed..too much stress. this kid will surely be the death of me'

"Does that mean I can cling to you freely?"

"Do whatever you want, Mr. Huang.."

"With pleasure, Mr. Wu."

 

 

And with that Tao clinged tighter to him

And he couldn't help but to bit his inner cheek to prevent himself from smiling.

'Damn it. Why on earth Tao need to be this cute?'

'Wait'

'Did I just call him cute... again?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you hungry?", Kris asked To as they made their way on their chair

Tao hummed and nodded in response

"I'll get you something.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao watched Kris retreating back as he made himself comfortable in his seat when someone sitted in front of him offering him a wide grin.

"Hi there.."

Tao looked up to see Bang Yongguk smiling down at him. He knew the man since he was the son of his father's friend but they were not friends at all and this was the first time Yongguk actually talked to him.

'What the heck...should i ignore him or what?'

"Hi", Tao replied. Trying not be rude to the other man man despite feeling uncomfortable with the stares coming from Yongguk.

"By any chance are you alone right now? I could accompany you, a beautiful guy like you should not be left alone here."

Tao agaped doesnt know what else to say. He bit his lower lips when—

"I'm sorry to say Mr. Bang but this beautiful guy here is not alone and he is happen to be my date tonight.", Kris stated firmly as he get closer to Tao

 

"Kris ge..", Tao smiled when Kris moved closer to him

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter