Chapter 5

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao sat on the wooden bench outside their tent as he stared at the stars above. Its pass ten already and everyone is on their respective tents. The first day of their camp is fun. They have a lot of outdoor activities and he enjoyed it a lot. He rubbed his hands together as the cold winds blowed and he hugged himself when the soft wind touched his skin. His body stiffened when he felt someone sat beside him. He turned and his mouthed an 'o' as he recognized him.

"K-Kris-ge..."

Upon hearing his name, Kris faced him and asked, "What are you doing here at this hour? Let's get inside the tent"

"I am just star gazing.."

Tao stared at the sky and watched the stars blinked and Kris do the same. Until the older man said, "Lets get inside now, you might catch a cold"

This time Tao nodded and made his way to their shared tent as Kris followed him from behind. The younger man noticed that Kris sets up already the sleeping mat and sleeping bag. Before he could asked if who will be the one to used the sleeping bag, "Just take the sleeping bag. I'll sleep in the mat"

"Are you sure?", Tao asked as he eyed the sleeping bag

The older man nodded and closed the tent as he flopped himself in the sleeping mat. On the other hand, Tao settled himself inside the sleeping bag.

 

 

 

 

Tao closed his eyes as he tried to sleep but obviously he couldn't. He carefully shifted inside the sleeping bag to looked at Kris

"Kris-ge...", Tao softly called for the older man

"Hmmm?"

"I can't sleep.."

"Just close your eyes.."

Tao closed his eyes again but he can't still sleep. "It doesn't working.."

Kris turned and looked at him and said, "Just clear off your mind and let me sleep..Okay?"

"Fine.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How can I clear off my mind if you are right here beside me? Tao wanted to say outloud  but decided to keep quiet. After a while, Tao could hear Kris steady breathing. The older man was fast asleep leaving Tao wide awake. The smaller man turned to looked at the older man sleeping figure. He smiled as he watched Kris forehead cringed a little as  probably the older man is dreaming of something. The dimlight coming from the makeshift lamp is enough for Tao to observed Kris delicate facial features. His eyes traveled from the older man eyebrows, down to his eyes, to his aristocrat nose, down to his lips. His eyes stayed on the older man supple lips and Tao unconsciously bit his lower lower lip. Suddenly his heartbeats increased and he gulped when Kris moved and turned to face him. Tao halted his breath for a while when he thought Kris will wake up suddenly from his sleep but relaxed a little when he heard him quiet snored

 

Tao eyes widen as Kris moved closer to him and snuggled againts his sleeping bag

'Oh ghad'

Despite the sleeping bag, Tao could still feel the heat coming from Kris and his heart stopped beating as the older man wrapped his arm around him.

 

 

 

"I-its cold.."

Tao heard Kris mumbled something and shivered. Tao bit his lower lips as he realized Kris might feeling so cold.beatin since the temperature is down to 9 degrees Celsius. So the younger man decided to let Kris to snuggled into him and hugged him. Despite it took a lot of self control for him not to jumped into the older man.

 

"Its c-cold..."

Kris mumbled for the second time. Tao is about to speak when Kris suddenly opened his eyes and looked at him directly.

"T-tao..", Kris called for him

"Hmm?"

"Why you are still awake??"

"I told you i can't sleep... how about you ge?? You should go back to your sleep.."

"Its c-cold. I'm f-freezing to death here"

 

Tao kept quiet for sometimes and thinks of what he can do. He sighed before suggesting, "Umm ge we can share this sleeping bag if you like.. this is actually good for two persons.."

With that Kris looked at him intently and asked, "Are you s-sure?"

Tao nodded, "Yeah.."

 

 

 

 

 

Tao didnt know what to do or to feel anymore. He felt hot all over. He sighed as he restrained himself from looking to the sleeping figure beside him. Since Kris might die from freezing, he decided to let the older man share the sleeping bag with him which turned out to be a very bad idea, well for his sake only, since having Kris right beside him. Shoulder touching, thighs brushing is just too much for him to handle. He lets out a breathy sighed when he felt Kris shifted and snuggled closer to him and placed his hand above his chest. Kris seems not contended and he wrapped his left leg around Tao's. On the other hand, Tao cannot do anything since there is no more space left in the sleeping bag. So all he can do is to take every move Kris made without any restrain.

 

'Damn it Kris!! Are you planning to kill me? God help me please'

Tao never felt this hot. Having Kris snuggling into his neck is something he couldnt take anymore. He closed his eyes as he felt Kris hot breath. He bit his lower lip as he felt Kris lips brushed into his neck and he heard him mumbled something. Great. Now he couldnt sleep anymore. How could he?

'What did I do to suffered like this?'

Hours pass quickly and Tao suddenly felt sleepy and tired. Maybe he get used to Kris presence. And he also get used to Kris being so touchy and everything in his sleep. He found it cute though except when Kris will start brushing his lips againts his neck.

'Goodnight Kris ge..'

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning when Tao woke up, Kris wasnt beside him anymore. He slipped off the sleeping bag and stretched his body. Tao rubbed his eyes as he felt sleepy. He suddenly remembered last night event. He promised to himself next time he will not allowed Kris to sleep beside him if he wanted to have a good sleep. Having Kris closed to him is nothing but a pure torture to him. Ghad. He could still feel Kris lips around his neck and his body heat.

 

'. Get yourself together Tao!! Stop thinking about last night!!'

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Kris butted inside their shared tent holding a cup of coffee. The older man suddenly handed the coffee to him and says, "Good morning sleepyhead. Here is your coffee"

 

"Thank you.." he softly replied as he take the coffee fro Kris

"You didn't sleep well? You looked tired"

 

Sleep well? How could I sleep well when you keep on snuggling beside me and touching my body? Damn it. You almost made me into your teddy bear!!

"Yeah sort of..."

"Hmm. That's bad... i sleep well though.."

'Wow. Good for you!!'

"That's good to hear. You are freezing to death last night"

"Yes, that's true. Thank you for sharing the sleeping bag with me last night.."

Tao suddenly felt his face heated and hide his blushed by sipping on his mug of coffee.  He smiled when the taste of coffee reach his taste bud.

"Did you made this?"

"Yeah but that's just instant coffee. Don't expect any thing.."

Tao felt light headed. Kris made a coffee for him!!

 

"Thanks.."

"That's nothing big.."

'Kris ge is so sweet!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After finishing their coffee, Kris said he'll go outside first to know what would be their next activity as he ordered Tao to take a nap for a while since the older man commented he looked like not in a good shape now. The younger man protested saying he might not got a good sleep last night because of him. Tao blushed at the the statement.

 

'How did he know?'

"Kris-ge.. that's not true. I am not really sleepy last night so i couldn't have a good sleep and not because of you beside me"

"You sure? I thought you are not used of sleeping with someone?"

Sleeping with someone? . I really need to check my brains out

"Umm.. i'm really okey.. Kyungsoo used to sleep in my room before.. "

Tao watched Kris as his eyebrows suddenly furrowed with the mention of Kyungsoo. As if he is jealous or something but the younger man quickly brushed off these kind of thoughts.

"I see.. I will go out first... just finished your coffee and follow me afterwards..."

Tao nodded and Kris made his way outside as he watched the older man disappeared from his sight. Tao sighed and happily drinks the coffee Kris made for him.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter