Chapter 3

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.

 

Before Tao could reply Kris started to walked fast towards the exit pulling him with him. Tao gasped when Kris suddenly run while still holding his hand. Both of them were panting after running for at least 5 minutes until their company building is nowhere in sight. Kris guided him towards the bench and both of them sit down hands still interwined.

 

"Why did you do that?" Tao asked Kris when he stabled his breath

Kris answered without bothering to looked at him, "You looks like you are about to cry. You don't want those stockholders to think you are weak, do you?"

Tao bit his lower lip. He doesn't know but he has a habit of doing it everytime he is nervous or embarrassed. 
"How about my father?", Tao asked instead of commenting to Kris earlier statement.

"President Huang is not a CEO for nothing. He would be glad for this."

Kris was right. Tao thinks his father could handle the sutuation pretty well. It suddenly sinked into him that Kris helped him out. He suddenly felt overwhelmed with this thoughts.

'So he could be this nice..'

"Umm. Thank you", he whispered ignoring the sudden formation of cold sweat in his forehead

 

Kris smiled at him, "The same thing happened to me before. When my father announced I'll take over the company when I turned 24. That's few months from now."

He looked at Kris face intently. ,"You are okey with it?"

"About what?", Kris asked him back

"Taking over your company. You just accepted it just like that?"

Kris give him a small smile, "I dont have a choice, do I?"

He suddenly felt sad with the thought "They force you into it?"

 

Kris shook his head, "No. Ever since I was a child they keep on saying that one day I will run our company so I have to be prepared. And i guess i am fine with it. How about you? You are taking up a business course so I guess they already prepared you for this"

 

"About that business course thing i choose that by myself. I dont want to disappoint my family."

"Why did you think about that?"

He sighed, "Ever since my mother died, my father do all the work. Despite his busy schedule, he still spend a lot of time with me. He didnt let his work to stand its way between the both of us. Thats why i dont want to be a burden for him. I might be sometimes immature but i really wanted to help my dad no matter what."

 

"That's quiet sweet.", Kris silently mumbled but Tao was still able to heard him and this brought smile to the younger man face

"Yes. I know I am sweet"

 

Both of them laughed. Tao suddenly noticed that Kris is still holding his hand and the older man noticed this too. Tao become embarrassed so he quickly pulled his hand out of Kris grip but Kris holds his hand tighter. Not wanting to let his hand go. He looked up at Kris confused.

"Uhm. You could let go of my hand now"

But Kris just shook his head before saying, "I don't want"

"What?", Tao suddenly blurted

Kris looked away from him, "Its cold here outside. Let me hold your hand for a while"

"Hmm", Tao nodded and Kris hold his hand tighter. He then leaned his head in between Kris neck and shoulder. The taller man adjusted to let Tao leaned on him in a more comfortable position. No one dare to talked. No one dare to spoiled their moment. They just let each other to feel comfortable in their position and listened to their own steady but fast heart beats.

"K-Kris..."

"Hmm?"

Tao shook his head and leaned into Kris more. Kris hold his hand tighter and wrapped his free arms around Tao. Tao smilesd at the new position when he felt Kris sniffing his hair

 

"You smell great", Kris mumbled as he the younger man hair. Tao felt his face heated with the older man small gestures and he blushed as he said his small thank you. Kris hugged him tighter as if he is afraid to let him go. They stayed in that position for a good 10 minutes until a growled from Tao's stomach decided to ruined it all. Tao heard Kris chuckled before he let go of his handd and Tao sitted straight while pouting. He suddenly hated himself.

'This is such a waste..'

 

Kris is the first to stand and extended his hands in front of Tao. Tao smiled and grabbed Kris hand. Kris helped him to stand up before letting his hand go.

"Lets grab something to eat"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Kris guided him inside Man Han. It is an aunthentic chinese restaurant popular in Seoul.

"What do you want to eat? My treat", Kris asked as he guide Tao to his seat.

After scanning the menu, Tao decided what he wants to eat and says "I want some special chinese noodles and shanghai rolls and this lumpia"

"Thats it? Aren't you hungry?"

Tao shook his head, "I guess that's enough"

"How about your drink?"

"Ice tea please."

"Okey"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Tao watched Kris as he placed his order. His mind goes back to the earlier event. He wished that his dad told him this thing beforehand so he could prepared himself. He was still shocked from the announcement earlier. It is not that he doesn't want to take the position, to be honest he would gladly take over their company. But he doesn't know why he is somehow worried about it. He had a bad feeling that something bad might happened. Lost in his thoughts, he didnt notice Kris takes the chair in front of him. He only looked up when he feel someone is staring at him and he sees Kris doing so.

 

"Are you sure you are alright? You seem you are not into your usual self."

"Wow. How come do you know my usual self? Are you stalking me now?"

"What? I'm what?" Kris hissed

"You are stalking me.", Tao stated wanted to forget the earlier event and just annoyed the hell out of Kris. He thought he will be more comfortable with Kris around if he wont make himself serious.

 

But Kris being sometimes dumb he didn't realized it at all. Tao secretly sighed to hide his disappointment towards the older guy.

 

"I am not stalking you and i dont have a reason to stalk you"

Tao shook his head. Kris is a hopeless case he thought.

"Then what are you doing inside the conference room a while ago?", Tao asked and he is determined not to let the topic go
"I was there because your dad say so. You should be thankful instead of accusing me being your stakler.", Kris said plainly and Tao frowned with Kris reaction towards the situation.

'Kill joy'

 

"I am just joking. You don't have to take everything so seriously. You are really no fun"

"You are what?!", Kris asked while clenching his teeth. Tao couldnt help but to smile. He should be scared or at least intimidated but angry Kris is too adorable for him when in fact there is no adorable about it at all.

"And now you are smiling like an idiot. I don't know what am I going to do with you anymore."

"You can date me instead." Tao mumbled not realizing Kris heard him.

Tao watched Kris as his eyes widen and a blushed formed in his handsome face. This doesn't lasts long since Kris is looking at him now with eyes devoid of any emotions.

 

Before Kris could reply the waiter arrived just in time before Kris do something to Tao that for sure he won't like a bit. Tao sighed in relief and let the topic go. Tao is really becoming stupid with Kris around.

"Do you need anything sir?", the waiter asked after placing their orders

Kris shook his head, "We'll just call you if we need anything else."

The waiter offered them a smile and bowed before going back to his work.

"These look good!! Let's eat!!" Tao happily said as he eyed the special chinese noodles. It was his favorite food after all ever since he was a child.

Tao started eating and once the noodles reached his taste bud he couldn't help but to, "Wow!! This one is really good!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Tao was now on his third serving of chinese noodles when he noticed Kris is still not eating his food. He looked up to see Kris staring at him with crooked eyebrows. He raised his eyebrow and asked, "What? Why are you not eating?"

Instead of replying to him Kris leaned over him and touched his face, his hands move towards his lips. Tao gulped and close his eyes anticipating the next thing Kris will do, he snapped his eyes open when he heard Kris says, "There's a sauce in your lips".

Kris wipe off the sauce using his thumb and he clean it off. Tao shivered with Kris touch. And his heartbeats never been normal since then. Tao just stared at Kris. On the other hand, Kris just leaned on his chair eyes not leaving Tao. No words were shared. No one dare to open their mouths. Just purely stare. As if they are both memorizing each other features. They have been staring each other for about 10 minutes and Tao is becoming more awkward but braver than he is.

 

Kris is the first one to broke his stares as he started to eat his food. Eye not leaving his bowl of chinese noodles. Tao furrowed his brows. He wondered why on earth and when did Kris learned to be this awkward? Seriously, there is no reason for him to act like this. Tao really hated this whole thing. He liked Kris. Maybe romantically or not. He is not sure yet but there is only one th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter