Chapter 22

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Z-zitao.."

 

Zitao world stopped when Kris called his name. He didn't know how should he react to this. He was certainly not ready for this one. Well, he didn't brushed off the fact that he would crossed path with Kris again especially both of them were in the corporate world now. But he didn't expect he would see him in this kind of situation. He bit his lower lip and, "K-kris", came out as a mumble as he repated again his name but it seems audible enough for Kris to hear. A smile quickly formed in Kris handsome face and it stirred thousands of emotion inside him the moment he see those smiles.

 

"What are you doing here? I th-thought you are still in California?", Kris asked awkwardly. Zitao properly stood up this time as he looked at Kris. He was feeling awkward around Kris and he could sense the older man was feeling the same. He had the urge not to reply anymore but he did anyway, "I just arrived last week.."

 

"I see. I heard about Huang Technologies... I'm sorry about it.."

 

Zitao opened his mouth a little. He wanted to asked Kris what he was sorry for? Was he sorry for their loss? Or he was sorry because of everything he said to him before? Was he sorry because— No. He doesn't need his sorry. His sorry wouldn't changed a thing, "It's okay.. we are working on it..", he replied and then he felt someone held his hand and turned to looked at Sehun. . Sehun, "Ah by the way, this Sehun.. Sehun this is Kris-ge..", he doesnt know what comes to his mind but he just thought Sehun was now being left behind their conversation. So why not introduced them to each other? It wouldn't be a problem since Zitao never mentioned Kris name to Sehun before.

 

"I'm Oh Sehun.. Zitao's boyfriend", Sehun said as he extended his hand to Kris. He watched as Kris slowly took Sehun's hand. He noticed Kris expression change at the mention of 'Tao's boyfriend' but smiled afterwards, "Kris Wu..", then Kris looked at him, "Zitao's old friend.."

 

Old friend. It sounded funny. Yes they were friends once. He looked at Kris. He wondered what was going on with the older man's mind now. What are you thinking, Kris?

 

"Ah, I guess I should be going.. it looks like you are going into somewhere.. it's nice to see you again Zitao..", Kris said and hurriedy walked towards his car. The older man stepped inside his car and drove away leaving Zitao following the figure of the car until it was no longer in his sight. On the other hand, Sehun nudge him and they both entered the younger man's car.

 

As Sehun started the engine he faced Tao, "Who's that?"

He stiffen on his seat. He can't tell Sehun who the hell Kris Wu in his life. He might get jealous and despite he would tell Sehun not to be, he was sure that his boyfriend would still be goddamned jealous. "Hmn?"

 

"The guy earlier"

 

He took a deep breath, "That's Kris Wu. He is a family friend or more like a business acquaintance.. but we are not that close.. more like he is close with my dad. You know business.. probably by now he is the CEO of Wu Enterprises.."

 

"Wu Enterprises?? That's a big company from China.."

 

"Yeah, it is.."

 

And Tao couldn't get anymore happier when Sehun decided to dropped the topic about Kris.

 

#

 

Sehun dropped him in front of their gate as he pecked on Sehun's lips when the younger man rolled down his side window, "Good night Sehun. Call me when you reach home.. be safe.."

 

"I will.. good night baby.. i love you.."

 

He just smiled at Sehun and waited until his lover drove away

 

 

 

 

 

 

#

 

'What was this? Why am I feeling like this?'

 

Zitao slowly entered his room and changed his clothes. Afterwards, he tried to played games in his phone to distract himself but he couldn't take his mind off.. Kris.

 

'Did he get married?? I guess no.. since Kyungsoo will definitely tell me.. or at least I could heard about it..'

 

He flopped himself in his bed as he thought of Kris. 'I shouldn't thinking about you..'

 

But he couldn't stopped himself from thinking of his shared moments with the older man..

 

Everytime Kris hugged him when he is afraid.. when he is lonely.. everytime Kris held his hand.. the one time he kissed him.. the one time they go out on a date.. the first time they sleep together.. those were the happiest moments of his life.. because Kris was there.. by his side.. because he loved Kris.. he loved him more than anyone else.. but Kris doesn't loved him.. he is nothing.. but a pest in his life..

 

 

The corner of his eyes felt heated as he remembered the last moment he shared with Kris before he decided to leave. Every words came out from the older man.. It stabbed him again.

 

Why do he need to remember those again? Wasn't it enough? Why is he still hurting? He thought he was passed this stage but it seems he was wronged with that. Thinking about Kris hurts him more now.

 

He tried to fought back the tears that were threatening to fall down. He bit his lower lip harder as he could to suppressed his sobs. But it was all no used when he felt a tear escape from his eyes. It rolled down into his cheek. It was quickly followed by another and another one until he couldn't took control of his tears anymore.He wiped off his tears but it was no used so he decided to just cried it all. Hoping it will lessened the pain. Hoping it wil lessened all the burden he felt inside. It hurts so much.

 

'Why can't you loved me Kris?? Why can't you loved me back before??'

 

If only Kris loved him back, if only he returned his feelings he will not decided to leave and this will not happened to Huang Technologies. If only Kris— Zitao sighed. It was wrong to blame it all on Kris. He shouldnt blame him. After all the older man was just honest with his feelings. He doesnt loved him.. that was his true feelings. He was the one to be blame. He was selfish. He shouldnt leave his father alone. No matter how much regrets he had, nothing will changed now. But at least he could still saved the company.

 

He raised his hand and stared at the ring Sehun gave him a while ago. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about Kris but instead he should think of how sweet Sehun proposal was. He closed his eyes as he tried to recall from his mind Sehun's proposal. It was really sweet. He didn't expect Sehun would really proposed to him. He sighed as he get his phone and dialed Sehun number. It only ring twice before Sehun answered his phone

 

"Hello.. Sehun.. did I wake you up??"

 

'No.. Is there a problem??'

 

Yes. There's a problem. There's something wrong with me. "No.. i just missed you.."

 

'I missed you too baby.. I could go there if you like..'

 

"Nah.. I'll hang up now.. good night Sehun.."

 

"Okay. Sleep well baby.. i love you.."

 

"Love you too.."

 

He smiled as he placed down his phone. Yes, he only need Sehun. Having Sehun by his side makes him at ease. Sehun's voice was enough to take away all the unwanted feelings and emotions he was starting to feel once again. Sighing, he decided to take a sleep but the moment he closed his eyes he saw him

 

'Kris..'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao and his father were greeted by their employees once they enter Huang Technologies building together and the both of them enter the elevator as they headed to the conference room wherein the stockholders and board of directors were already waiting for their arrival

 

"Good afternoon everyone. All of you perfectly knows that our company is currently having a problem. A big one and we could almost considered it as a crisis. But I am not here to discussed how our stocks kept on plumetting or so. So now, I will not beat around the bush anymore I wanted to announced that from now on I will not be the president of Huang Technologies anymore.."

 

As President Huang paused from his speech, everyone in the conference room get shocked from the sudden announcement

 

"Why is that President Huang? What's the sudden decision?"

 

President Huang softly smiled as he answered, "I am not getting any younger and looked what happened to the company because of my sickness. If I continue to served as the president, Huang Technologies would not be save from a total bankruptcy anymore.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter