Chapter 24

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There's a pile of paper cluttered above his desk as Zitao rubbed his forehead as he read the monthly sales report. Obviously their sales lower for more than 90 percent and they cut down their everyday production from 100 percent to 30 percent. This was the only way he thinks of to make their company stand still before the merging with Oh Group of Company.

As for his uncle, Zitao will not let him to just get away from this. Right away he contacted a lawyer and they filed charges againts his uncle but this would take time since reports showed his uncle already flew to China. Mr. Jung also warned him that Huang Vic had a lot of connection not only in China but also in Korea, one wrong move his uncle might ordered someone to kill him.

He doesn't worried about himself but more on he worried for his father state. Despite he is scared to what extent his uncle can do to them, he couldn't just sit back and let him to wondered around using his father and grandfather fortune. Whatever it might take, he will make sure Huang Technologies will recover and his uncle will be rotten in jail.

 

"Hello.. Inspector Ahn.. yes I understand.. please update me once there is already a lead for my uncle's whereabouts.. yes.. I know.. thank you."

 

 

 

Tao sighed as he continued to scanned the reports given by Mr. Jung a while ago. He was disturbed when Ms. Lee, his secretary told him someone wanted to talked to him. He told Ms. Lee, to let the visitor inside his office.

His eyes widen as he identified his visitor, "Chairman Wu! It's really nice to see you again."

"Yes.. it has been ages since the last time we see each other Zitao.. looked at you, you looked more mature and more handsome now.."

He felt his face heated from Kris father's compliment as he muttered a small thank you to the old president of Wu Enterprises.

 

"Anyway, I felt really sorry for the state of Huang Technologies nowadays, I never thought your uncle will do such things.."

 

Tao sighed. He, himself didn't really expect his uncle to do such things. For him his uncle was a very kind man but maybe he was wrong with that.

 

"But don't worry. I am confident your company will survive especially the media was still not aware of it. So you see there are still no reporters, tv networks, or whoever bothering you to get some scoop right?"

"Ah yes. That actually surprised me.."

Chairman Wu smiled at him. "Yifan has everything under cover. And it will take time before the press finds out about this ruckus. But my son will make sure this press people will not bother you."

Tao mouthed an 'o' he wondered why Kris will exert an effort as big as this for their company. Why? The older man kept on helping him out since he replaced his father's position.

 

 

"Thank you so much.. Chairman Wu.. this is such a big help for us."

"Anything for Huang's. Ah by the way, I read an article about your wedding.. Oh Sehun huh.. well, he seems like a nice guy. So, congatulations in advance," Tao nodded and muttered thank you to the chairman but he tilted his head when the chairman mumbled something and he didn't catched what was the older man trying to say "...though I just wished you marry my son instead.."

 

"W-what??"

 

Chairman Wu laughed again. "Ah. Nothing.. I just said I'll better get going.. just send my regards to your father.."

He guided Chairman Wu outside their company premises, "It is really nice to have you here Chairman Wu. And thank you again for helping us," He said as he bowed and watched the Chairman entered the car waiting for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello? Baekhyun-hyung.."

'Finally you answered!! Why you didn't tell me that you are getting married?!'

Tao smiled as he clutched his phone tighter. He really missed his hyung. "I'm sorry hyung.. but yes I am getting married."

He heard Baekhyun sighed from the other line. 'Yeah. And to Sehun. I can't believe that you will get married ahead from me.'

He laughed with the tone his hyung was using. "Then asked your fiance to marry you."

 

'Ha-ha-ha. That wasn't even funny. Anyway, how's life as a CEO?'

 

He sighed once again. "I am surviving I guess? It was terribly difficult at first but I am getting used to it now."

'That's good to hear I guess? I am glad you are surviving.'

 

"Yeah.. my life so far is good minus Kris it's good." He mumbled under his breath not realizing one thing.

 

'Kris? Who's Kris?'

 

"Kris Wu. My first love. Can you believe it that I met him again right after I accept Sehun's proposal and he even—Oops." He instantly covered his mouth with his free hand before he could even talked more.

 

"What?!"

 

Oh . What is he going to do now? His eyes widen when he realized he just spilled the name of his first love to his hyung. It was his biggest secret. He didn't want to dragged Kris name with his. And that's why he never mentioned even once the name of Kris to anyone in California. Not even with Baekhyun and Sehun. Especially to Sehun. But now he just openly mentioned Kris to his hyung. Zitao wanted to cry in frustration. He and his big mouth.

'Zitao are you telling me you crossed path with your first love?! The same person who hurt you?! His name is Kris Wu?!'

 

His nose cringed as he listened to Baekhyun. Oh dear, he doesn't know what to do anymore. "N-no.. I mean.."

'Zitao! Don't lie to me. And did you just mentioned Kris Wu? Wait.. he sound so familiar but I just couldn't put a hand on it.'

"N-no. Just forget it hyung.. it was not important.."

 

'Of course it is! Does Sehun even know about this this?'

 

His eyes widen more with the mention of his fiance's name. The last thing he wanted to happened was for Sehun to know about Kris. Not to mentioned he even introduced them to each other.

 

"N-no. Please hyung.. Don't you ever mentioned this to Sehun.." He pleaded.

He heard Baekhyun let out a sighed. 'And why is that? You can't keep this secret to Sehun for long, Zitao.'

"Yes, I know. But it is just that I kinda introduced them to each other... and I told Sehun that Kris was just a friend and—"

'What?! What were you thinking?'

 

"I know. I know. It's a crazy move but I was caught off guard when Kris suddenly appears out of nowhere in front of us.. I don't know what to do anymore.."

'Yah.. Don't cry Zitao.. I am sorry.. I was just shocked too.'

 

"It's fine hyung.. But please do not mentioned this to Sehun anymore. He doesñ't need to know. And in fact it's all in the past. Let's just f-forget it."

 

'I understand... but did you really forget about him, Zitao?'

 

That caught him off guard. That was the exact question he kept on asking to himself lately. Did he really forget his feelings for Kris? Or it was just somewhere hidden inside him?

 

"I..Of c-course.. I am getting married right?"

 

Now it doesn't sound so convincing.

 

It took long before his hyung talked once again. 'If you say so.. I just call you again okay?'

He bit his lower lip. "Okay hyung.."

 

He shut his eyes closed and leaned against his swivel chair. Things for him were starting to get complicated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been a month since Zitao arrived here in Korea. Within this span of time Tao was able to help Huang Technologies. Their sales rise up to 50% compare to 30% last month. But this is not enough to totally saved the company from bankruptcy since they still have pending debt in banks. Tao sighed as he asked for an update with his Uncle case but apparently they couldn't still tracked down him. The inspector suspected there are bigger and more influential persons protecting him. They told him they shouldn't rushed things and be careful with every move they make since one wrong move and they could be dead on the spot. The thought of this made Tao shivered. He wondered if his uncle could really killed him but he already come this far so why not?

 

Tao decided to take a break when he heard his phone ring. He smiled as he answered the call, "Hello Sehun.."

 

'Finally, you answered..'

"What do you mean?"

'I've been calling you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter