Chapter 11 - Part 1

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updated last 11/11/14 and if you haven't read Chapter 10 yet please read it first. Thank you

 

 

 

When Tao arrived in San Francisco International Airport, a car was waiting for him to him in University of California. This will be his new school starting today. The university offered dormitory for students and he would be taking one from now on. He clutched his baggage tighter as he entered the university lobby. He observed that every one seems to be busy. Some of the students were reviewing for their exams. Other are just strolling around and so. English was the native language here and ever since he was a child he was taught how to speak english, he was good at it but he hated speaking it. But he knows certain someone who speaks english so fluently and gracefully. He sighed as his thoughts linger into someone who was the reason why he was here right now. He harshly sighed as he brushed of some unwanted feelings.

 

#

 

Before going to his room, Tao visited first the director of the university to settled some things. He knocked on the door when reached the director's office

 

"Come in!"

 

Tao bowed before greeting the director and the later greeted him back and let him sit on the swivel chair in front of the desk.

 

"How was your flight, Huang Zitao?", the director asked him when he settled himself in the visitor's chair

 

"It was good, Mr. Blakely", he answered

 

"Everything you need is settled now. A handbook will be given to you and everything you need to know is written there. If you have any other questions you can visit me anytime. I am willing to help you. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here while you are learning new things."

 

He nodded as an agreement, "Yes, I will."

 

Mr. Blakely smiled back at him before giving him the room key, "Here is your key for your room and you will have a roommate. I hope you two get would get along well. Your room is located on the 4th floor of the dormitory building. Wait here for a second and I'll call someone to guide you there."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter