Chapter 25

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris sighed for the uptenth time as he decided whether to come or not for the quarterly board meeting in Huang Technologies since the Wu's have about 5% shares in the company.

 

He rubbed his forehead as he started to have a headache as he contemplates whether to go or not. The whole thing is not really good in his image, he is Kris Wu for godsake. His mind could process anything in a speed of light well except when it comes to Zitao. Everytime the younger man is involved his mind couldn't process a thing and he always do the most stupid stunt in the end. His mind, heart and body doesn't moved in sync everytime Zitao is near him. And looked what happened, he loses Zitao. Because of his stupidity, Zitao left him. And he couldn't just let his stupidity take over or else he would lose the only man he loved forever.

 

"Zitao...why everything seems to be complicated when it comes to you?"

 

Kris dropped his head on the table as he decided not to go anymore. His mind is not functioning well and he couldn't just face Tao in this kind of state unless he wants the younger man to hate him forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry yourself too much, okay? I know you will do great."

 

"But what if I don't? What if the board of directors will not be satisfied with my presentation?"

 

"They will. Believe me. You worry yourself too much."

 

Tao took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. Sehun was right. He was just worrying himself too much but he couldn't help it at all. Huang Technologies was at stake for this and one wrong move everything would be finished.

 

"Let's go? I'll accompany you inside.."

 

Tao nodded and with that the couple dashed out of the car. Sehun moved closer to him and held his hand. Tao flinched a little when he felt Sehun's hand into his and smiled when Sehun gave him a reassuring squeez in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris walked groggily inside the Huang Technologies. Well, obviously he couldn't resisted the thought of being with Zitao well it wasn't really like that. But at least he could see the younger man longer and with his current situation it is more than enough for him than nothing.

Some of the employees greets him as he walked towards the elevator and he nods as an acknowledgment. As he pressed the up button of the elevator using his peripheral view he spotted Zitao... together with his boyfriend walking towards his directions.

Kris pressed again the up button hoping it would opened before the couple reached him but luck was never at his side as when the elevator opened Zitao and Sehun were already behind him. Kris cursed silently as he stepped inside the elevator and the couple stepped in too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's hurry up baby.. the meeting will start soon"

 

"Okey.. okey.."

 

The couple walked towards the elevator and stepped inside. He then pressed number 25 when his fingers brushed into someone's. He slightly flinched as something spark inside him like an electricity that flows down to his spines.

 

'What the hell?'

 

Zitao then looked up to see the very least person he wanted to see right now looking at him intently.

 

"K-Kris ge.. i mean Mr. Wu.."

 

Zitao frowned as Kris looked like he wasn't surprised a little bit as he see him. Kris just nodded at him and moved further at the back of the elevator.

 

"Are you okay?" Sehun suddenly asked.

 

"Ah.. yes I'm fine.."

 

"Hmn.. you seem not fine to me.. how about I give you a power kiss and a power hug?" Sehun suggestively said as he enveloped Tao in his arms and before Tao could protested he could felt Sehun lips againts his own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris snickered as he heard Sehun said he would gave Tao a power kiss and a power hug. like seriously? Right here? Kris slowly moved his head to looked at the couple beside him and his eyes widen as he saw Sehun kissing Tao passionately. He gasped silently and tear his gazed from the couple right away.

 

Kris clutched his teeth and closed his eyes to make his self calm because if he didn't he would just pulled Tao out of Sehun's embraced and Zitao would surely hate him forever if he did knowing the obvious fact that Sehun has every right to kissed Tao. And him? Well, he definitely doesn't have the authority to do so.

 

Tao slightly pushed Sehun right after the kissed their shared. His face was beet red not because Sehun just kissed him but since Kris was just standing beside them. Just great.

 

"Are you energized now?"

 

Tao nodded and he tried to peaked a little to see Kris standing next to them with closed eyes.

 

And that's it Zitao watched Kris stepped outside the elevator first. He and Sehun then followed behind.

 

 

 

 

'Keep yourself calm Kris.. just keep calmed and don't let your jealousy ruined everything..'

 

"I'll see you later baby.. don't forget our photoshoot for the wedding."

 

"Yes. I won't forget.. see you later."

 

"Okey see you.. i love you baby.. I know you can do it. Fighting!"

 

Kris heard Zitao laughed. Ah, his laugh was still heaven to his ears. Sad to say he wasn't the one behind those laughed.

 

"I will.. thank you"

 

 

 

 

Kris sighed as he reached the conference room completely ignoring the rising jealousy he felt right now. He flinched when suddenly Zitao was standing beside him and Sehun was nowhere in sight. Leaving them alone. Zitao cleared his throat, "Let's get inside?"

 

Kris opened the door a little and said, "Sure.. ladies first?" he teased.

 

Zitao hissed silently, "La-lady.. huh I can't believed you Mr. Wu.."

 

"Shh. They are looking into us.. don't lose your posture Mr. Huang.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao took a deep breath as he started the report about the current standing of Huang Technologies as he discussed to the board members and stock holders of the company the new strategies he came up to save the company.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter