Chapter 10

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

Chapter 9 supposed to have part 2 but i decided to make some revision so part 2 will not be included anymore

 

 

 

 

Ever since that day Tao never sees Kris again. He was determined to forget the older man completely. No matter what it takes. He was still hurting. His heart was still hurting so damn much that he rather make it stop beating. Even before everyone warned him that loving Kris will be difficult and he might end up getting hurt. But he decided to ignored all of this because his heart hopes one day Kris will loves him back. But no. Kris will never looks at him the way he sees him. Kris will never wants to be with him the way way he wants to be with the older man. Kris will never feels the same. For Kris, he was nothing but a potential business partner and nothing more. Nothing at all.

 

Hurt is an understatement for what he feels right now. He felt like . He felt like dying. But what hurts the most? Its the way Kris doubted his love for him. Infatuation? Not love but just infatuation? How dumb Kris could get?

 

Tao sighed for the uptenth time. He needed to escape. He couldn't take to be here anymore. The thought of crossing paths with Kris was too much. He ccouldn't face him without ending up crying. And he will look more pathetic and with this he decided to made one decision in mind.

 

 

#

 

 

"Dad, I wanted to continue my studies in States."

 

"What? You are going to study in states? Why the sudden decision? I thought you hated there"

 

"I don't hate there. Besides, I will not be able to move on if I stay here.", Tao stated and begin to feel again at the thought of the older man

 

"Is there something I need to know?"

 

A sob escaped from his mouth and he bit his lower lip. "Kris doesnt like me dad. He make himself clear to me. He will never feels the same. I dont want to force myself to him anymore so I'll stay away instead. Away from him. Away from everything that will remind me of him. Maybe I 'll be able to move on"

 

His father sighed, "I can talk to him if you like."

 

"No dad! Dont do that! That will just hurt me more" Tao lowered his gaze as he felt a tears fell from his eyes and he sniff as he force himself to stop crying. He then wipe off his tears with his free hand.

 

"Zitao... I am sorry if you are hurting like this. Please dont cry. It hurts me to see you like this"

 

He launched himself to his dad as he cried his heart out. His father patted his back and let him cried into him. "Its okay Zitao, everything will be alright"

 

'Is everything gonna be alright?'

 

He raised his head, "Are you allowing me now to go to States?"

 

His father looked at him intently and contemplated whether to let him go or not. After a minute Tao watched him nodded. He let out a weak smile. It was the first time he smile despite it didnt reach his eyes ever since that day

 

"Thank you, dad", he muttered

 

"As much as I want you to stay here with me. I want you to be happy again. If leaving will make you at ease. Then go. Just make sure you are going to take care of yourself there."

 

He cried once again while muttering his thank to his dad and promised him that he would take care of himself and he should take care of his own once he leave. But he didnt mention that he will make sure he will be happy again. Because he knew there was only one that can him happy, someone who could make him smile, but this someone was the only one that could hurt him.

 

 

#

 

 

Tao offered Kyungsoo a warm smile, while the smaller one was crying on his shoulder. "Hey.. don't cry anymore, Kyungsoo"

 

Kyungsoo looked up at him as he wipe his own tears, "How could I stop crying when my best friend is telling me that he will go to states for good? Tell me how?!", the smaller man ranted

 

"I am sorry. But you know I need to do this. If I will stay here I might not—"

 

Kyungsoo cuts him off, "I'll kill him. He doesnt have the right to hurt and reject you like that."

 

Tao bitterly smile before saying, "He has the every right to do so. He is just being honest to himself. He doesnt love me. Dont you think it is better this way than he lying about his feelings towards me?"

 

Tao watched Kyungsoo face saddened more, "You deserved better than this, Tao. You deserved better than him. I really hate him now. I hate him now more than I hate Jongin"

 

As always everytime his name will be mention by Kyungsoo, he will suddenly appear god knows where he is from. "I heard you called my name, Soo"

 

"Yeah. You always do that. You always pop out everytime you are not needed"

 

Kai smirked at Kyungsoo, "You don't mean that."

 

The brunette just rolled his eyes in return before facing Tao.

 

"Why did you cry?", Kai suddenly asked when he see Kyungsoo's puffy and red eyes. He suddenly felt worried on what happen to the smaller guy. Kyungsoo pointed Tao, "Because he is leaving us!!"

 

"What? What does it mean, Tao??", Kai asked, confused.

 

"I'm leaving Korea for good. That's it"

 

Kai suddenly becomes serious, "Do you really have to do this?"

 

Tao felt the sudden change of atmosphere and taken aback on how Kai is being serious now. You can rarely see him like this. Perhaps he was really pissed with his sudden decision and he couldnt blame him. But he need to do this to be able to survive.

 

Tao nodded firmly. He watched as Kai expression changes.

 

"When will be your flight?", the younger man asked

 

"3 days from now", Tao replied

 

Kyungsoo suddenly raised up his head. "What? 3 days from now? But that was too soon. Tao..."

 

"The earlier, the better"

 

Kyungsoo sniffed and tears started to form within his eyes once again. Kai in the other hand decided to lighten up the mood since he couldn't take to see his best friends in this kind of state.

 

"Okay. Enough. We only have 3 days with Tao before he left. So instead of crying and everything , why dont we just go to arcade? Who's in?"

 

They were quiet for a minute until Tao said, "I'm in."

 

Kyungsoo looks at him, "If you are in, then I'm in too!"

 

Kai clapped his hand, "Then it settles then, let's go."

 

Tao was glad to have Kai with him. Kyungsoo walked first and they followed him from behind. He mouthed a thank you to Kai and the later gives him a thumbs up. Probably Kai wasnt really happy about this but he as glad to have his approval.

 

#

 

 

Kyungsoo basically run towards the dance mania machine and Kai followed him. Tao smiled as the two starts bickering once again on who should play first with Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter