Chapter 1

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 .

 

Huang Zitao. Twenty years old and the only son of the CEO of Huang Technologies. Despite being born with a golden spoon in his mouth, Tao remained humble and nice to everyone. Whatever social status people belongs in. He is nice but he rarely smiles. But sometimes he could be y and un-friendly.He got a little attitude problems wherein he wants to get what he wants but he dont get too overboard at times.

Well, after all he is not the nicest person in the world. He do wushu and sometimes people got scared of him well because there are times he looks like he could kill anybody. But that's Huang Zitao.. who could kill anybody with his cuteness when he whines despite he is unaware of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao rubbed his eyes and stretched his body as he added one last touched for the celebration of Huang Technologies 100th anniversary. Their company was known to specialized in making and developing of microparts in terms of electronics and microelectronics. They are one of the largest supplier of electronics parts around the globe. Their microelectronic parts varies, sometimes it is used in gadgets, cars and even advance weapon.

He was not a business minded person but having a family venturing into different kind of business it was not new to him to attend into business parties and business events. As his father always said to him to be able to survived in business world you need connections. As if he cared for that. He was still in college after all. Although he wanted to took broadcast communication as a course, he just choose to take Business Management instead. Not because his parents order to do so but he just felt that he couldnt do what he really likes. He doesnt want to be selfish despite knowing his parents will support him in any decision he decided to make.

 

"Hi baby"

Tao looked up and watched his father made his way towards him. He smiled at his father as the latter took his seat in front of him.

"I am not a baby anymore. I am 20 already", he whined as he finalized the program for the event. His father assigned him to be the head of the planning team for the said event and this is actually the first time his father handed him this kind of work and he badly wanted it to be perfect. He cannot disappoint his father after all.

"But you are still my baby and age doesn't matter. You can be fifty years old or what but you will always be my baby boy", his father reasoned out

"Yah! Stop calling me baby.. it embarrassing me.."

 

President Huang smiled at him. Behind those smiles Tao knew better. As he observed his father, loneliness was visible in his eyes and he obviously knew the reasoned behind it. He sighed as he shifted in his seat and tapped the space beside him asking his dad to sit beside him.

"You are thinking about mom again?", he asked once his dad took the seat beside him

"I never stop thinking about her even before she died", President Huang quietly replied.

 

Tao suddenly felt sad and lonely. He lost his mom when he was 12. She had leukemia, very late stage and they couldnt do anything about it anymore. When she died, a part of him also died. Every Christmas and every new year is not the same anymore. His birthday always seem to be incomplete. His dad never leave his side during those times. When he have problems he told his dad about it. But he wonders what would it feels like to have his mom with him.

"I know. I missed him dad", he said while lowering his gaze.  It has been 12 long years. He moved on. They all moved on. But there are times he wished his mom is always by his side. That everytime he goes home his mom would be there to asked how's school and so.

 

"I missed her too. But i am glad she left me a beautiful son. You really remind me of your mother. The you way you smile is the same. That is why I want you to always smile. You are the most beautiful when you smile"

"But there is no reason for me to smile often beside you and my friends."

"One day, you'll find someone who will give you reasons to smile."

"Someone? Like the person I am going to fall in love with? Do you think i will be able to find someone to love me?", Tao asked slightly feeling worried. He never like anyone. He doesnt know how it feels.

 

Mr. Huang looks at Tao lovingly and give him a warm smile while patting his head. He smiled at his father gestures. He surely missed this kind of things, his father was a busy person so having a time like this, he wanted to cherished each moment.

"Of course you'll do. Just wait and see. When that time comes i 'll be the happiest father. Seeing you happy is my happiness."

"Thank you, dad. I hope to find that someone soon.", Tao dreamingly said.

President Huang clasped his hands, "Okey. Let's go. The party is about to start in 30 minutes. I don't like to be late in our own party and I guess you wouldn't like that too"

 

He nodded as he followed his father outside.

'Someone I will love huh.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yifan, you are going to attend tonights party whether you like it or not"

"But—"

"No buts" and he heard a dial tone after

 

Kris sighed as he throw his phone on the couch and flopped himself afterwards. His dad just called and ordered him.. yes ordered him to attend some party... but not those party for party people..  it was more on a business gathering than a party.

Another boring party

 

He is Wu Yifan.. but better known as Kris Wu. Twenty-three and the sole heirs of Wu Enterprises. He is known for being the cold, arrogant, but oh-so-sizzling-hot-y-handsome bachelor in the country. Every woman and even man get attracted to him. But he is Wu Yifan. And he is never attached to anyone. It sounded like he just goes around and flirts.

 

But the truth is.. he never had a flings.. he never dates.. he never like anyone.. Simply because he is Wu Yifan.. he think he is too perfect for anyone. Yes, what a domineering arrogant he is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao looked around to see if everything was perfect. There were many high profile persons attended their 100th year founding anniversary. His grandfather and father were busy entertaining their guest. He smiled to himself as he thought that one day he need to prepared himself to took over and do the same thing. But it was still too early for him. Maybe after ten years or so. Tao thought to himself that their company was not just about money or what. This was their family legacy. His great grandfather built this and developed through out the years.

 

"Hey! You look like stupid. Smiling like that."

He knew that voice. A certain annoying someone was unfortunately his friend, Kim Jongin.

"What now Kai?", he looked up to see his friend who looked dashing with his white suit that made his fair complexion to stand out

Kai frowned at him, " Hey! that wasn't the right way to greet your bestfriend"

This time it was his turned to frown, "You are not my best friend, excuse me."

Kai smirked at him, "You are being shy again to admit I am your bestfriend"

Before he could even reply, a smaller guy with doe eyes approached their direction and whacked Kai's head.

"Ouch!", Kai hissed in pain as he touched his head

"Yah! Kim Jongin, stop bothering Tao. He is busy right now so get lost", the doe eye boy said while brushing off the younger man.

Tao smiled at the smaller guy, fortunately he considered him as one of his best friend, Do Kyungsoo who looked cute with his black suit.

"Thanks Kyungsoo. That is a great help", he said as he at his bestfriend.

Kyungsoo smiled back at him, "Anytime"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter