Success and Suspicion

As Time Passes

 

SIWON’S POV

--------Interview almost over--------

   I hope this goes well. She really needs this job. ‘I’m not really what you see me as’; What did she mean by that. Oh, the interview is over.

 

NO ONE’S POV

“Thankyou, Mr.Shin. Thank you so much,” Alice said as she bowed practically 90 degrees.

“Are you moving in with your boyfriend?” the manager, Shin LeeWon, asked as he looked at Siwon.

“No, hes not my boyfriend, and we aren’t moving in together. He’s a friend he’s helping me,” Alice responded kindly.

LeeWon was suspicious, “Are you runing away?”

“No, sir. I was supposed to be staying this someone but they had to leave on a buisness trip and I never got the location of the apartment, so ive been searching for somewhere to work for the past 2 days.”

“You’re homeless?!” LeeWon was shocked by the news.

“Sort of,”Alice answered with a bit of embarrisment.

“If you every need anything-“ LeeWon started but Alice cut him off, “Sir, its alright you don’t need to worry.” She smiled.

 “Well, miss, right this way to get your uniform.”

 

 

 

 

ALICE’S POV

       I got my uniform; they were black work pants, a long sleeved white shirt, and a black vest. Mr. Shin said he’d give me a name tage later on. I walked out of the bathroom, “Is it uncomfortable, too big, too small?”

“No,” I replied, holding in all the joy from the fact I just got a job and its all thanks o Siwon.

“Great, lets go so I can introduce you to the rest of the staff,” Mr.Shin led me too the counter where I saw 2 girls and 1 guy.

         One of the girls had wavy hair; it was tied up in a high pony tail leaving her short bangs on her face.  She was about 3 inches taller than me. I remembered that she was the one that sooned over Siwon.

     The other girl had starit hair, and looked about 4 inches taller that me. (I’m so short >.>… 5’1’’ ).

   The guy he was tall like a foot taller than me. (I feel so tiny!~>.<) He looked like he was in his mid 20’s. He was kinda handsome; he had a black brown hiar, it wasn’t short, but it wasn’t long.

    Mr.Shin introduced me to them, “Guys, this is Alice. She will be working with you starting from today.”

The wavy haired girl, “Hi, I’m Choi JaDi.”

The strait haired girl, “I’m Park Mika.”

The guy said with a stait face,  “I’m Hang Jungmin.”

“I’m Alice Garcia,” I bowed.

     As time passes, they tought me how  to make every coffee drink. Succes I got a job!

   Later I realized Siwon was still there, he’s been here for about an hou and half.

I went to him, “Ya, Siwon, you should go.”

“Yeah, I should, “ he stood up , “I’ll come later to check on you.”

\

 

SIWON’S POV

   I’m so late they are going to kill me.

I ran into the rehersal room.

“YA! Siwon, whee have you been?!” Teukie was mad.

“Soryy, I lost track of time,” I tried being appolagetic.

“Its hard to believe you were exersising all this time…” Damn. Cho Kyu hyun by you coment im going to be bombarded by-

“Where you with a girl?!” Heechul was teasung.

 

“Lets just continue with the rehersal.”

NO ONE’S POV

      All the members were suspicious. They all thought he had a secret girlfriend or something. It was lunch time and the members wanted to go out to eat something. After, they had lunch, Eunhuyk suddley said, “I want dessert!”

Siwon,”There’s this coffe shop around the corner with really good cheese cake…”

“Let’s go!” Eunhuyk suddely bursted with joy.

“Fine…” None of the members,  not including Eunhuyk and Siwon, were happy about going.

Siwon noticed that, “I’ll go wiith Eunhuyk, we’ll meet you guys back at the SM building.”

“Are you sure?” Leeteuk  was being a good leader trying to hide the fact the he really didn’t want to go.

“Just go.”

              Siwon and  Eunhuyk made it to the shop. They sat at a table.
“Alice-ah, Why don’t you take that order” Mika said as she elbowed Alice while she cleaned the counter.

Alice looked up and smiled from seeing Siwon. She went to the table, “Welcome, what would you like too have?”

Eunhyuk looked at her; he thought she was pretty, so he threw a lame pick up line, “You.”

Alice smiled sarcasticly, “wow…”

Siwon didn’t like Eunnhyuk hitting on Alice, “ Ya, Hyuk, stop being so annoying and tell Alice your order.”

Eunhuyk sighed, “Fine. I’ll have- Wait, how did you know her name was Alice?”

Alice saw Siwon panic there for a second so she decided to help him out, “Boy maybe you blind or something,” she pointed at her name tag, and smiled.

Eunhyuk felt embaressed, but he was still suspicious.

Siwon sent Alice a ‘thank you’ smile.

    Later on, after Both siwon and eunhuyk finished their cheese cakes, Siwon went to the cash register too pay. 

“Siwon, 2 cheese cakes in one day ,” she teased and she shook her head iin disaproval.

“Ya, Alice doon’t be so mean,” Siwon siad and he laughed.

From the table Euhuyk noticed them talking, he tought they were a little too friendly. Many thoughts crossed his mind , ‘Omo! Maybe this was the girl he was with this morning!’ He couldn’t wait to get back to the building to tell the rest of the members.