The Phone call which lead to memories

As Time Passes

 

 Alice's Pov

 

Oh great now everyone knows.

THEy were talking to trying to offer their help. I didnt want it; i didn't care if i need. "I dont want your help."

They all went quiet.

NO ONe's pov

Donghae spoke up for the first time, "When wee see someone whho needes help, we  cant help but want to help them."

Alice was taken  back by his word.
"What if she chooses not to accept it?" Alice answered with a strait face.

"Then there must be a reason, am i right? Dongahe was being serious, THe 2 of them were looking at each other intensly with plain expressions.

"You're right. And I dont wanna talk about it." ALIce said honestly as she looked away breaking her eye contact with dongahe.

ALice's phone stated ringing, She took it out of her apron pocket. SHe looked at the caller ID on her phone and

 

“Alice, we miss you!”  One of Alice’s close frriend Christina said from the other side of the line.

“I miss you,too,” Alice said with a smile.

“Hows everything overther,” Alice identified her friend Yanisha’s voice.

“Everything is pretty good.”

“Have you made friends?”Christina asked teasingly.
“Yeah, sort of…. Guys, I’m at work. I’ll call you back later or something.”

“Bye” was the last thing Alice heard from her friends before she  hung up. She pressed the end call, Exposing her wallpaper. It showed her friends, not just Chirstina and Yanisha but all of her close friends from school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================================

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED 

THEYVE TAKEN AWAY MY LAPTOP 

AND ITS BEEN HARD 

NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE SO SHORT 

I'LL DO MY BEST

PLEASE DONT STOP READING