She's Homeless?!?!

As Time Passes

 

SIWON’S POV

 

   I can tell the members will like her. I remebrmber when I found her, crying on the bench; now she’s my new little sister, laughing. I feel a sense of acomplishment like I have done something great, because I have.

Wait!... She’s still homeless!

“Alice, where are you going to be sleeping tonight?” I tried saying it quietly so only she could hear, no one else.

She looked at me casually as if she had a great answer, “I’ll do the same thing I’ve been doing for the past to days, walk around the city all night long.”

That was NOT a good answer.

“Are you stupid have you gone mad?!?”

ALICE’S POV

Siwon was screraming. Everone was looking. Damn you, Siwon. “HOW CAN YOU WONDER AROUND THE CITY AIMLLESSLY?!? WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU?!?!”

“YA! Siwon, SHUT UP.” I was about to explode; no one can  know, I don’t need people’s simpathy, I think I’m a little capapble of taking care of myself.I looked him in the eyes  “I know you are just worried and all but I can do this myself.” I walked away. I felt like crying. I went to the employee’s room (locker rooms for the empoyes).

 

SIWON’S POV

I saw the 2 female employees run after Alice, with the guy folowing behig

Aish….. this girl. How can she just walk around aimlessly around the city until morning?!?

“Siwon, what’s going on?”

I was really mad, “Nothing.”

“If it was nothing would you really have yelled like that?” Hangeng asked. He had a good point but I can’t say it. It has to be Alice the one who say it not me.

“I can’t be the one to tell, it has to be her."

NO ONE’S POV

The manager walke into the caffe, coming to check up on his new worker,”Where are my workers?”

The Super Junior members looked at him.

Jungmin walked out of the Staff only area and came behind the counter, “Welcome back, Mr.Shin.”

“Where are the girls?” Mr.Shin asked in that serious voice boss’s use when they are getting mad.

The Girls walked out of the Staff only area and saw Mr.Shin, they all freaked out for a second.
“Welcome back, Mr.Shin.” Alice said and bowed, Jadi and Mika bowed too.

Mr.Shin saw Alice’s eyes they looked like they wanted to cry, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, sir, “her voice was composed and her facial expression was too, but her eyes were still watery.

 

The guys (SuJu) were still there, Jadi was looking at them, Mika was telling her to be lesss obvious, while Jungmin was telling Mika to let Jadi make a fool of herself.

The manager had taken Alice to the side, and was talking to her, “If you’d like you can sleep here for a wile, Alright?”

“Mr.Shin, thankyou, but I couldn’t do that.”

“I insist, at least for a little while until you find a place to live.”

“…. Thankyou.” She hugged Mr.Shin as tears rolled down her eyes.

 

Mr.Shin had gone to the office to get a few things, and Alice went back to the counter.

“Hey, Alice, What was that about?” Jungmin asked curiously

“Mr.Shin just did me a big favor, that’s all.” Alice siad smiling.

“What was it? “ Jadi asked while she tugged on Alice’s sleave.

‘What ever, I should tell them,’ alice thought.

Alice guesters for them to come closer, she tells them quietly so Super junior cant hear. She says that Mr.Shin is letting her stay here for the night because she ha sno where else to go.

“YOU’RE HOMELESS??!?!?” They all say out load by the suerrprise.

“WHAT?!?!” Super junior exclimed.

“…… I told you quietly so no one else would hear, just inacse you hadn’t realized.”

 

===========================================================

sorry this was also a short chapter 

I'll make some kyuhyun and Donghae moment next chapter, not just saying how they are jelous.