Protective... ''Brother''...?

As Time Passes
CHAPTER DEDICATED MAINLY TO SIWON!!

 

*Beep, Beep*

Huh?

Oh, right! I quickly turned off the alarm. I didn't wanna wake anybody up at 5 in the morning. 

I looked for clothes and went to the bathroom.

I was as quiet as I could be. I didn't make a single noise, except for the running water. I wore black skinny jeans, and a hoodie over my t-shirt.  I brushed my teeth, , brushed my hair. I brushed my bangs forward.

Damn, I should really cut my hair. I 'bangs' reached my chin. I brushed them to the side, they practically covered my left eye. Oh, well, whatever.

I searched through my bag. I took out the contact lenses holder. 

Aish, I can't wear these again. Whatever, I'll just wear my glasses.

 

I walked out of the kitchen, I grabbed my back pack and headed for the door.

"What are you doing?" I recognized that voiced.

Crap.....

I turned around to see Siwon dressed  with raised eyebrows and his arms crossed on his chest.

"It was worth a shot..." I mumbled.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked.

"Um, to work," I said with a 'duh' tone.

"The manager said you didn't have to go to work since you weren't feeling well yesterday," Siwon said.

"Yeah, I wasn't feeling well yesterday. We're at today and I'm feeling fine," I said. 

"Aish... You should rest for the day."

"Ani, I have to work."

"ALice, you're 16, why do you keep pushing yourself? You fainted yesterday, you shouldn't go to work today," He began to raise his voice.

"Ya, Siwon, That was from lack of nutrients," I said trying to calm him.

"And have you eaten?" He asked.

I kept quiet.

"You fainted from lack o nutrients yesterday and you expect me to let you go too work today and on top of that you haven't even eaten?"

"I'm going to work Siwon, whether you like it or not," I said firmly.

I let out a big sigh, "I'll go with you, but you should know that we're going to be stopping for breakfast."

I smiled.

"Come on," He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

It felt weird. I wasn't uncomfortable its just, um, he's like way taller than me.... I feel short again.

 

We were walking down the streets. It was around 5:20.

"You look cute."

"Huh?" I looked at Siwon wondering what the hell he meant with that.

"The glasses."

I touched the glasses on my face, "Oh, thanks."

I blushed a bit.

I think he noticed cause he let out a small laugh.

I pouted my lip.

 

He took me to a McDonalds that was opened by the corner.

We were eating oat meal. 

 

SIwon's pov

She looked so cute.

"What are you looking at?" She said after she swallowed.

"You look so cute... With glasses!" Aish, what am I saying?

"Okay, Mr. Weird"

She took out a lap top from her back pack.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Checking.. to see.. if there is.. Yes! There's WiFi in the building next door," She said all happy.

"Well, Doesn't it have a password of something?" Usually they have pass codes.

"Nope," She said all happily.

"What are you going to do anyways?" 

"Check my account," She said as she began typing.

"What account?"

"Mrs. Kim and I walked last nigh, she said she was gonna put money in my account," She said as her eyes ran the screen.

"Mrs. Kim?" I asked.

"The lady who was supposed to take care of me," She said as she began to type again.

"Oh... My... " she stared at the screen with wide eyes.

"What?" 

She looked at me, "She put 350,000 won on the account."

"WHAT? That much?!"

 

She took out her cell phone and called someone, "Mrs. Kim, You put in way too much money!... Ani, I have a job you didn't have to put any money... What do you mean my mom warned you?....  I'm not that cheap, that I'd stop eating.... Okay, I am that cheap, But still-... Yeah... No.... But-... Fine! I'll eat well.... Bye."

"You'd stop eating to save money?" I asked surprised.

"I wouldn't stop eating, but I'd barely eat. I'd have like an apple or a pear for breakfast lunch and dinner," She said.

"I'm coming around lunch time and I'm bringing you food." Yeah, right. like I'm gonna let her not eat.

She looked annoyed.

 

I went to rehearsals after I dropped Alice off at her job. We've been working really hard lately. We just got a new member not long ago, and we are working on the future release of our new song 'U'.

 

 

ALICE'S POV

~Lunch Time~

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" Mika asked.

"I don't want anything," I assured them.

"Alright," Jadi said.

JAdi left to go get the food for the rest of them.

"It's completely empty," JungMin said looking around.

"I never understood why on Wednesdays we get less customers," Mika said.


We sat down on one of the restaurant tables that were outside by the window. 

Jungmin looked at me, "Are you a vegetarian?"

"Huh? What's with the question?" 

"You only eat fruits. I'm just curious," He said.

"No, I'm not. Actually, I love meat!" I said with a smile.

"Then why don't you eat ?" Mika asked.

"To save money... Sounds cheap doesn't it?" 

"A little," Jung Min said.

"I'm going to get us some water," Mika stood up and left.

"So how long have you and Mika been together?" I asked Jungmin.

"About 4 year," He answered. "I was a senior and she was two years younger than me. I fell in love with her she gave me a chance until she fell for me too."

"Ah, I see. How cute!"

"How long were you and your ex-boyfriend together?.. If i may ask," He said

"Seven, Eight months," I answered.

 

SIWON'S POV

I stopped by a restaurant and ordered some food for Alice and me.

I was on my way to the cafe.

I saw her laughing and talking with the guy.

My chest tightened. 

Who was th-? Wait! Why am I feeling this way?!

SHE's like your little sister you're just being protective.

I brought my hand up to my chest. This isn't what you feel for a sister...

The guy noticed me, clearly he told Alice because she turned around and waved for me to come over.

I went over.

"What brings you here?" Alice asked.

I lifted the bag of food, "I told you I was going  to make sure you eat."

Her face dropped.

The guy started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" A girl that came out holding 4 water bottles asked. "Oh," She noticed  me. She put the bottles on the table, "I'm just gonna get another bottle then."

"Sit down," The guy said as he gestured at the chair across from him, which was next to Alice.

I sat down.

"Wait. Wait. Wait," Alice said as she stated pulling on my chair until I was right next to her.

I could feel my heart beating faster. "W-why did you, um, do that?" I asked.

"Cause, " She got up, went to the table beside ours and took its chair to put it where my chair was originally, "Jadi is on her way over."

"Okay, Sit down. You're gonna eat," I took out the food and settled it in front of her. She bit her lip from how good it looks.

"Here," I was holding food with the chopsticks infront of her. She opened and let me feed her. She looked even more annoyed.

"Is it good?" asked the girl sitting down as she put another water bottle on the table.

"Its delicious," Alice answered stubbornly.

 

The JAdi girl came back with the food for the rest of  them and we were all eating.

"Ya, Siwon," She held the chopsticks with food in front of my face. 

"What?" I asked suspiciously looking at the food.

"You fed me now its my turn, Ahh," She said.

She fed me the food. 

"You aren't very good with chopsticks are you?" I asked.

"No, I with chopsticks actually," She said.

"Are you guys a couple?" Jadi asked.

I began to cough," No, no we're just, um-"

"Relax, it was just a question."

 

"Aren't you full?" I asked Alice cause she hasn't stop eating.

She looked at me with the chopsticks in and shook her head. How cute!

"You weren't going to eat and know you can't stop eating," JungMin teased.

"For a 16 year old girl you have a -" I stopped talking when she looked at  me with death eyes.

"She's 16?!" They exclaimed.

She face palmed herself, "Damn, you, SIwon."

"I'm sorry," I said hugging her.

"You're 16?" Mika asked.

She let out a big sigh, "This is going to kept quiet."

 

It was already night time. I had picked Alice up from work. We went to a park along the way. 

We were sitting quietly in the swings.

"You better not tell the other idiots my age or I will kill you," She said as she looked at the ground.

"Alright, but.... Are you planing on telling them," I asked.

"Yeah~, soon." 

 

We  entered the dorms.

"You're back." Teukie hyung said from the kitchen.

"Alice, you wear glasses?"  Heechul asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah," She answered.

"I think she looks cuter with glasses," I said.

"Yeah, I like it," Donghae said looking at her.

"She looks cute," Kyuhyun said messing up her hair.

"uh, I wanna see," Yesung came running out of the kitchen holding icecream. "She looks cute!"

"Yesung is that my icecream?" Wookie asked.

Yesung started to back away

"You took my Icereamn?!" Wookie shrieked.

"I'm sorry! I was craving icecream!" Yesung said as he ran. 

"You better pay for that!" Wookie said.

"Fine I'll give Kyuhyun the money to go buy more,"Yesung said from the kitchen.

"Why me?!" Kyuhyun said.

"Cause you're the youngest," Kangin teased.

"I'll go with you," Alice said, "I keep losing all my pens and pencils."

 

They left and within 5 minutes they were back. That was quick.

 

ALICE'S POV

It was very awkward with Kyuhyun, he was very quiet. Well whatever.

I sat on the couch which was also my bed and started looking through my bag, when Siwon sat next to me. He was going to speak when my phone rang.

"Hello?"  I spoke english cause: 1 they are my friends and practically none of them know Korean and 2 like I'd want the idiots to know what I'm saying.

"What type of person doesn't call their best friend when their in a foren country?" THats definitely Alex.

"And not tell us about all the hot guys and stuff." Thats definitely Isabel.

I ignore what they said, "I'm great, thanks for asking. How about you guys?"

"Oh, we're pretty good," Izzy said."But seriously, dude, What have you been up to since you're at the other side of the world?" 

"Not much, I got a job, and stuff." Like I'm telling them that I'm living with these guys.

"Have you made friends?" Alex teased.

"Yeah, I've made friends... Did you guys call me because you were bored or something?" I asked 

Then it all got serious and quiet.

"We have to ask you something...." Isabel started

"About-" Alex didn't have to say it I already knew, I said it before she could. "About Jake?"

"Umm, yeah," Alex said.

"What about it?" I asked plainly.

"Are you okay~...?" Alex asked awkwardly. I heard a slap over the phone. Isabel hit her, "'Are you okay?'  Seriously thats what you came up with?"

"She know's what I mean,"Alex said defensively. 

I laughed, "I'm fine, regarding the break-up and the fact that I'm at the other side of the world." I looked at the guys they looked like they were trying to understand what was going on.

"Have you talked to him?" Isa asked.

"No," I answered.

"When are you planing on talking to him?" She asked again. 

"During the weekend," I answered.

 

I finished talking with them. I laughed alot, half of it was because the guys looked like they were trying to understand. Kibum was the only one that didn't look that confused.

"Oppa~" I laid my head against Siwons arm. "Ug, your shoulder's hard."

"I'm still curious," Eunhyuk said.

I looked at him with a what-are-you-talking-about face.

"Your age," he said.

"ugg," I buried my face in Siwon's shoulder. "Siwon, make him go away."

He laughed.

"Hey, Siwon?" I looked at Siwon.

"Mhum?"

"Didn't they teach you not to get on a girls bed when you were younger?" I asked.

"What are you...?"

I looked at the couch.

"Oh!" He quickly got up, "I'm sorry."

I laid on the couch laughing," I was just messing with you. Gosh, this is really uncomforta-BLE!" I fell from the couch flat on the floor.

Heechul burst out laughing. Some member looked worried, while others tried to hold in their laugher. 

"Are you okay?" I looked up at the face tat asked. It was Hangeng.

I nodded, but I didn't get up from the floor, "Even the floor is more comfortable than that couch." I grabbed one of the pillows and put in under my head.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Sungmin asked.

"No.''

"Alice, you're eating," SIwon said.

"I don't want to!" 

"You are eating!" SIwon started to raise his voice.

"I made it specially for you," HAngeng said.

I looked at him with a 'no-you-didn't' face," If I had another pillow, I'd smack you with it." 

 

I  lost the fight, I ended up eating. I sat at the table with my ipod and started to listen to music.

 

We've waited far to long to, watch it all crash and fall through,
So when you feel like you've gotta keep on pushin,
If you saw the world through my eyes, then you wouldn't feel so high rise,
Its time to take a chance you've gotta sit back and hold tight. 

Theres forces working in our heads but we don't understand them,
I need a map to find my way out all the time,
Theres curses lurking in our heads but we don't want to find it,
We need to come back down and face what we've become.

We've become!!!

The more I think the more I wish I'd pushed stop then hit rewind,
What I would give to have a day back then when no one really cares,
I remember when we all used to kick back,and take days off school,
So many times I've smiled many times I cried but never did we try,

Never did we try, because...

Theres forces working in our heads but we don't understand them,
I need a map to find my,way out all the time,
Theres curses lurking in our heads but we don't want to find it,
We need to come back down and face what we've become.
.......

Siwon's Pov

I was bringing Alice her food. She was sitting quietly at the table. Her head moving to the beat of the music, her foot was tapping.

"ALice," I called her. No response.

"Alice." Still no response. 

I went next to her took away one of her earphones and put it in my ear. "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" 

The first thing I hear when I put the earphone is screaming.

She backed away scared.

"Alice, What the  hell is that music?!!!" 

"Heavy Metal..." 

"Why would you listen to such a thing?!"

"Yah, Freedom of expression and other stuff I don't remember. I listen to whatever I want!"

I took a deep breath, I sat down next to her and handed her the food,"Why would you listen to something like that?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"It started 4 years ago, my 'rebellious' moment. I was tiered and sick of everything and everyone. I would calm myself down listening to this."

"How does that calm you down? If anything it should give you headaches." I joked.

She laughed.

"Are you mad or something that you are listening to that?" I asked.

"No, I just felt like it."

Aish, I'll just try and have her listen to more... well just not that. "Why not just listen to Super Junior?" I asked.

"Cause I live with you guys...  If I was living with TVXQ or SS501 I think I'd be less annoyed," She answered. You can tell she said it as a joke... sort of.

"I feel offended," Kangin said.

"Why?" Leeteuk asked as he sat down.

"Cause she'd rather live with ss501 and TVXQ than with us," Kangin said.

"SHE WHAT?! NO!" Leeteuk said.

"Why do I feel like I've sunk into a whole?" Alice sighed.

I put my arm around her, "I'll help you." She looked at me and smiled.

My heart started to beat faster. Dang it, Siwon, You have to control your feelings you can't like her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIWON! .... Pretty lame chapter Sorry

 

I need to say a few things I know that the super junior full house thing was filmed from May to August of 2006. Just ignore that.

and i know Kyuhyun didn't have a bed the fist 8 months of living in the dorm, well pretend he does.

 

The DOnghae moment and the heechul moment will come during the weekend and the Kyuhyun moment happens during the week.