Asleep

As Time Passes

NO ONE'S POV


"She's still breathing," Jadi said," and her heart rate is normal."

"This is probably from bad sleeping or something," Mika said.

"And lack of nutrients... All she ever eats are fruits, Haven't you noticed?"JungMin said.

"So, we just wait for her to wake up?" JAdi asked.

"I guess so..." Mika said.

 

They looked at Alice who was uncontions laying down on a tabl booth.

They were worried so just incase, they called a hospital. They told them that the heart-rate and breathing were normal, that she had fainted, and her lack of sleep and what she ha been eating for the past few days. The person told them that all she needed was rest.

"We should wait for....," Jungmin started trying to remember his name, "Siwon, right?"

Jadi nodded.

"He'll probably take care of her," he said.

"We should call him," Mika said.

"I tried that, he phone is locked, you need the pass code," Jadi said.

"And so we wait," Jungmin said as he headed to attend the custermers that just walked in.

Every few minutes they would go check up on her.

 

 

~Super Junior Van~

"Siwon, can i date Alice?" Heechul asked.

"No," Siwon said.

"But-"

Heechul startedbut Siwon cut him off,"I don't want you laying a hand on her, is tht clear?"

"She doesn't like this,"H33chul guestered at his face," I need to prove myself."

"She doesn't like you just deal with it," Kibum said.

 

The guys made it to the shop and sat down in their usual area.

Jadi went up to them, "You guys are here."

"Where's-"

Siwon started but he stopped when he over heard Mika say,"SHe's still  not awake."

"Alice is alright," Jadi started "But... umm.."

"What happened?" Sungmin asked.

"She,um.. She fainted."

All the members were wide eyed in shock.

"What?" Siwon asked in shock.

"We were talking about stuff, umm, she got up to get fresh air and, well, she fell," Jadi said.

"Were is she?" Siwon asked.

"We layed her down there," JAdi said as she pointed at on of the bothes.

All the members went to were Alice was 'sleeping'.

"You said you were talking about 'stuff'', What were you talking about?" Leeteuk asked.

"She talked about her ex-"  Jadi started.

"SO she is single!" Heechul exclaimed.

"Hyung," Heechul went quiet at the sound of Siwon's voice.

"What did she say?" Ryeowook asked.

"She said that he probably hates her... and that she left him before coming to Korea," Jadi answered.

"Why did she leave him?" Kangin asked.

"She said that she really loved him and she let him go.. She probably still loves him alot," Jadi said as she looked at Alice.

"What makes you think that?" Kyuhyun answered hoping it wasnt true.

"She was crying," Jadi practically exclaimed.

"How long has she been knocked-out?" Siwon asked.

"A few hours... Its almost going to be closing time and we dont know what to do with her," Jadi said worriedly.

 

Siwon looked at Leeteuk, with an expression that looked like he was asking for permisssion.

Leeteuk nodded.

"She'll stay with us,"Siwon said.

 

============================

 

Angelynn [block] on 10-11-2011 21:34:19 says: update soon!!!i hope alice will live with them!!!!!

 

She's gonna live with them! ^^

I'll try and put some comedy soon...

Comment. pretty please. 

I wanna know if I'm doing ok.