Sorry wont cut it?

As Time Passes

" When JAdi comes her i need you to kiss her hand."

"What?! No way." Heechul refused.

"Please, " ALice pleaded.

"On one condition, " a smirk showed up on Heechul's face, "You kiss me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALICE'S POV

 

"Sure, whatever."

I saw all the member's reactions, they were all shocked.

"You do realize I'm talking about lips," Heechul said.

"KIss her hand and I'll kiss you."

"NO WAY!" Siwon was mad, I mean if i wasn't me I would be scared.

"I really need this favor, so please?"

".... Fine." Leeteuk attmited defeat.

"Thanks," I went to Jadi who was taking her xboyfriend's order.

"Hey, Jadi. Are you done taking their order?"

"Uh, yeah... Why?"

I started acting all girly and whiny, "Super Junior won't let me take their order they want you to do it."

"Umm, Okay..."

 We started walking away from the counter, she gave me her ex's tables, and she went to Super junior's table.

 

 

HEECHU'S POV

The girl who is supposed to be name Jadi came up to the table, "Hey, fellas. May i take your order?"

 I saw Alice giving me a You-better-kiss-her-hand look.

 I smiled at the girl, took her handd and kissed it, "Yes."

The girl was blushing tlike crazy.

Who wouldn't you just kissed Kim Heechul.

 

ALICE'S POV

I went to take the order to Jadi's boyfriend's tablbe.

 "WHy isnt Jadi bringing us the order?" the guy who i asumed was her boyfried asked.

"She's taking SUuper Junior's order," I said as I set down their order, "She's so lucky. I mean, look,  Super JUnior, amazing singers, and insanely handsome. A total k-pop heaven.... Enoy."

I left the table with a smile, but as i got to the counter the smile turned to a smirk.

 

"How's it going?" Mika asked.

"Great," I said smugly.

"This place has been filled with guys lately... I dont like it." Jungmin said looking at Mika.

 

NO ONE'S POV

 JAdi's ex and his friends were going to pay for the food.

the place was almost empty it had the workers, ,the Super Junior guys and Jadi's ex and his friends

Jadi's ex went to the cashier that Jadi was working with to pay for the exrta _______ (put whatever you want: water, cake , coffe..... ect).

He gave Jadi the money.

Alice walked by her, " Hey, Alice?"


'Hm?"

"Why is Super Junior still her?"

"For you, duh," Alice looked at Jadi's ex,"Doesnt seem like the onlyones either...."

Jadi laughed, She handed him the change, "HAve a good  day."

"Jadi, can i talk to you?" He asked JAdi.

"Sure..."

They walkeed outside; while Alice Mika and Jungmin looked at them from behind the counter.

 

"What do you wanna talk about?" Jadi asked him.

" I made a mistake. I'm sorry," He said trying to reach  for Jadi's hands.

BUt jadi pulled away.

Jadi' ex toook a deep breath,"Let's get back together."

"WHo do you think you are?" JAdi laughed, "Dump her one day want her back the other. You have some nerve."

"Im'so-"

"Sorry wont cut it."

"Ya!" He grabbed Jadi's wrist (Alice, JungMin and Mika paniced for a second), "You got all dresseed up for something, I'm pretty sure it was for me, Am i right?"

"For you? ha," she pulled her hands away, Yeah right."    She walked back into the caffe leaving him out side alone.

Alice, Mika, and Jung min were eating from a small bowl of icecream and watching as if it was a movie.

Jadi walked to them with a big smile.

 

~

Siwon sighed, " Did she forget we're here or somthing?"

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Im still grounded

it been over 2 mounths already

sorry for thr crappy chapter....... >.>