Midnight snack

As Time Passes

Alice's Pov 

Ugg.... I can't sleep. 

I kept tossing and turning all around the couch trying to find a comfortable positon, but nothing. Pout. This its like midnight and I'm not even sleepy. Why am I not sleepy?! I walked all day and damn it its late I should be tired. Ugg! 

This is so boring!

 

Kyuhyun's Pov 

*Grumble*..... I'm hungry...... Whatever. If I go to sleep the feeling will go away. 
I got back to a comfy position in my... tent thing. 

*Grumble*

Ugg!

*pom* ....What was that? .....

I'm thirsty. 
I tried getting up as quiet as I could so I wouldn't wake the hyungs up and walked to the kitchen. 

I headed to the fridge. What can I ha- 

"Can't sleep?" I jumped. I saw Alice holding a cup sitting on the counter top. 

"You scared me," say placing my had over my pounding heart.

I glanced at the fridge. I sighed, "Nope, and there's not much to eat either."

"Congratulations, you've joined the can't-sleep-and-hungry club."

I chuckled, and shut the refrigerator door. 

Now that I look at her well, she looks.... cute. Her hair's all messy, her pajama pants look pretty long they cover her feet and she's sitting with her legs crossed (Indian style), and her blanket is wrapped around her shoulders. 

"What?" Alice asked.

"Nothing." I held my stomach, "I'm hungry." 

She chuckled. It made me feel good. i made her laugh. 

"I'm hungry enough to go out eat, right now," I said with a sigh.

"That's a good idea."

"Huh?'''

"Let's go eat," Alice said grining. "I could get to know you better Mr. Cho Kyuhyun."

"Get to know me better. I don't know much much about you, but I'd like to."

I'm so glad its dark so she can't see me blush.

"Ok. Let's change-"

"Aniya. Lets go like this." It may be dark but I can still see her small pout.

I looked down at my white t-shirt and pajama pants, "You sure?"

"Come on." Alice got off  the counter top and headed to her luggage. She opened it and looked throw some bags and out of one of them took out a big dark sweater, "Here." I  began to look at the sweater. "Don't worry its a uni- sweater."

We both put sweaters, shoes, grabbed our cell phones, and left.

 

I looked at Alice. She was rubbing her ands together and blowing on them. 

"Are you cold?" I asked. 

"A bit."

They do this in movies, maybe I should try ...
"Come here." We stopped walking and I cupped her hands in mine and began to blow on them.  I noticed her sweater didn't have any pockets, so i held one of her hands and put it in my pocket. "You have to keep the other hand warm," I said as I began  to walk again. 

Alice looked slightly wide eyed. Maybe this is too strait forward? 

"Yeah," She said in a low voice as she began to blow on her exposed hand.

Wow, I just realized how soft Alice's hands are. They're so nice and.. holdable. "You have nice hands." I said quietly maybe, hopefully,  she didnt hear me.

"Thanks... I'm told they're fluffy and holdable," she chuckled.

"They are."

There was a small awkward silence for a while.

Alice spoke first, "So where are we going?" 

"We can go to the ramen shop down the street, if you'd like?"

"Okay."

We walked most of the way with her hand in my pocket, and of course trying to stop myself from smiling like an idiot.

We walked into the ramen shop, took our orders and sat on a table facing each other.... awkwardly.

Alice broke the awkwardness first, "Umm... How does it feel to be a ... star, idol?"

We both chuckled at her question to try and break the ice.

"It's nice... I feel really lucky and honored to be in such a great group."
She nodded at my respond. She smiled. "Do they treat you well?" She asked jokingly.

"Yeah, Sometimes," I replied.

"What do you mean sometimes?"

"I'm new. No one ever really likes the new kid at first, but it's not bad. The hyungs are really kind.... So, Do you find the couch comfortable?"

"It's bearable," We both chuckled, "You just need to make it a bit more comfortable by putting blankets under yourself."

"I don't know why i didn't think of that," I said.

"You slept on the couch?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, at first, now i sleep on a tent on the floor."

"Isn't that uncomfortable?" She asked.

"Not really."

The ajumma came and set down two ramen bowls in front of us with a smile, "Aren't you two cute together"

"We're not together," Alice and I said at the same time.

"Oh... What a shame. You'd make an adorable couple," the ajumma said as she took her leave.

And now it's awkward again. We didn't even look at each other and began to eat.

During my 3 bite I glanced at Alice. She seemed to be struggling a bit with the chopsticks. I swallowed my food, "Are you okay there?"

"Chopsticks and I don't get along very well sometimes," Alice said as she tried to get a few noodles to hold on, but the second she was going to put it in most of them fell. She had a huge pout on her face.

"Okay, try doing it like this," I said. I tried teaching her how to use chopsticks but when she tried to grab the noodles they slipped away.

"Uggg! I'm on the verge of using my fingers." She kept trying.

I got up and moved my chair next to hers along with my plate.

"What are you doing?" Alice asked.

I took her chopsticks from her hand, "Feeding a child that doesn't know how to manage use utensils.''
She looked really irritated from those words. I laughed it off, and held the chopsticks with noodles in front of her. She ate it.

We, Well, I continued eating and feeding Alice. She tried to feed her self various time and failed most of the time. We finished eating and left the shop.

"I'm so full~" Alice said cutely as she patted her stomach.

I laughed. "Me too," I patted my own belly.

We walked a bit then sat at a bench.

We were both quiet looking at the sky. Not the awkward quiet, but the comfortable quiet.

........... Should I tell Alice I'm falling her?

No, that's crazy. What if she doesn't even want to be with me that way? Then every time we're at the dorm or anywhere together it will be awkward. I should just be quiet. I don't want to make it hard for anyone. Yeah, and I just started in Super Junior I don't want to screw up and do anything risky or dangerous. I don't need any distractions right now. I need to concentrate on my career. But.... What if we can actually become something? The ajumma from the ramen shop though we were togethger. We held hands. We could be something. I could court her maybe she'll love me back. I could try...

"Alice...I.. " I called looking at her."Yeah," She looked from the sky at me.

I froze. I just stared into her beautiful brown eyes, mesmerized. And... She stared back.

I slowly got closer to her......

RI~NG RING RING

We both jumped at the sound of my cell phone ringing.

I quickly pulled it out of the sweater pocket and answered. "Hello?"

"Kyuhyun."  It was Ryeowook hyung.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"I went out for a snack with Alice."

"Oh. Hurry back before any of the hyungs wake up and find you missing."

"Alight."

I hung up. I couldn't look at Alice right now so I just stood up," Ryeowook hyung noticed we were gone and said we should get back incase anyone wakes up and notices we're gone. "

"We should go quickly."

We went back to the dorm quickly. We barely spoke a thing except 'Good night'.
Maybe the phone call was a sign or something. This is crazy.

I layed down in my tent looking up.
I blew it didn't I?

 

 

 

 

 

 

========================================

 

Helloo~

(check me out waving to a crowd of possibly ten people)

Anyways......

What do you guys think of this chapter?