Closing time, you s

As Time Passes

no one's pov

They started closing up the shop.

Mr.SHin come down from his office,"Oh, good you guys are closing up."

The Super Junior members are still there and they are having a conversation with Mr.Shin, as the employees change.

Mika changed into a purple shirt and jeans, she wore a jacket and had her bag.

Jadi wore light colored casual clothes.

Jungmin wore jeans and a t-shirt.

The employees come out talking.

Alice wore short and a slim fit tank top but you couldnt notice it because of the gaint puffy jaket.

(KYUHYUN'S POV:Damn she has nice legs...) Kyu started smirking.

(DONGHAE'S POV: Wow.. She- Hae don't be such a ) Hae bit his lip and looked away.

"Could, you please cover up a little more?" SIwon asked Alice.

"All you can see are my legs," ALice replyed

"That is enough skin to make guys y," He said as he looked at the members.

"I'll be sleeping in the back no one will see me.''

Siwon looked at the members again then he looked back at her, "Take off your jacket and cover your legs, please."

"..."

"Just do it.''

"FIne," Alice said as she took of her jacket and wraped it around he waist.

(Donghae's pov: Hae, don't be so y...Wow, shes-....Shut up Hae!)

(Kyu's pov: Wow, great legs and an amazing body... Damn, she's got some curves.... Ya! Kyu, relax.)

"I take that back, Put on the jacket." Siwon said.

"I was right aout her figure, she's really curvy," Kyuhyun said as he eyed Alice.

There were a bunch of 'Ya!' s  and 'Kyu!' s coming from the members.

"Kyu, Do you want me to kill you?" Siwon said as he death glared at kyu.

Kyu looked away blushingly.

Alice leans against the wall.

"So, Where do you plan on sleeping?" Mr.Shin asked.

"The employee room, " Alice answered.

"Alight."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They looked up the restaurant, every one left. ALice was in the employee room sitting on the bench, listening to music on her iphone charges. ..............................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then she falls asleep...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letting you know the age so you arent confused by any chance:

 

ALice is  16

Leeteuk 23

heechul 23

Hangeng and yesung 22

kangin and shingdong 21

Sungmin donghae and eunhyuk- 20

siwon wookie and kibum-`19

Kyuhyun-18

 

About a mounth after kyu was introduced.

I have the next 5 chapters written down i'll try to type and upload them soon