Where is she?

As Time Passes

All the members were waiting by the elevator waiting for it to come out. Some were discussing trying to guess her age. Some were trying to convince Siwon into telling them.When inside the room, the girls,were trying to figure out who that girl was that they were so interested in. They were feeling curious, interested, confused, and jealous.

Mean while, Alice was rushing down the streets; not because the guys are close to knowing her age know, which she was very mad about, but because she didn't  want to be late for work. She already considered herself a burden she didn't want to push it. 

The elevator doors finally opened, and the guys rushed in. "Where do you think you guys are going?"  Their manager asked. Unluckily for them he was in the elevator. 

"Hyung, this is a life or death situation, you need to let us through," Heechul said as he went into the elevator.

"Really? What happened?" Their manager believed them and was worried.

"We need to know a girl's age," Eunhyuk said.

The manager's expression changed, "Get out of the elevator. Now."

"But-" Eunhyuk started.

"Go!" The manager said as he pointed in the direction of the rehearsal room.


At the cafe, Alice was mad and annoyed with herself for having such a short temper. And the other workers had noticed her mood.

"What's wrong?" JAdi approached her.

"ME and my stupid big mouth," ALice said. The she began mumbling, "Stupid Jessica and her stupid comments...."

"WHat happened?" JAdi asked.

"They know I'm younger than 17 know,."

"Why? What happened?" 

"I have a big mouth when I'm mad," Alice let out a big sigh. "I said I was younger than this chick who is 17 years old... Not to mention, she was he niece of SM Entertainment's head and I was on the verge of ripping off her head."

"Wow... Thats-,,, Why were you going to rip off her head?" Jadi asked.

"She's a ..... Do I look like an ajuma?"  Alice asked. (A/N: If you haven't caught on, Ajuma is a middle aged woman.)

"Ajuma?" JungMin started. "You barely pass for 19."

"This bi- girl kept on calling me ajumma, I was losing my temper, and.. Well, in the end she was older then me.''

They laughed, and joked as they worked. They had all become close, to the point were they'd talk causally and comfortably.

 

It was already night time, and the guys were in the van discussing the ALice age thing, except Siwon, who kept quiet.

"Maybe she's seventeen ,too," kangin said.

"How old do you think she is?"Kibum asked the guys in general.

"Her body says 19, her face says 14," Heechul said.

"Well, one thing's for sure, we are all her oppas, even Kyuhyun,'' said Eunhyuk.

 

When they made it to the shop, but it was already closed.

"It's closed," Yesung said.

"No kidding Sherlock," Heechul said full of sarcasm.

"Crap," Siwon muttered under his breath.

"What?" HAngeng asked.

Siwon started walking somewhere.

"Where are you going?" Leeteuk asked, being a responsible leader.

"We need to check all the near by parks and benches," Siwon said as he looked around.

"She wouldn't actually sleep out side," Donghae said worriedly.

"Would she?" Eunhyuk continued.

"Where do you think she was staying before she stayed with us?" Siwon asked.

"She actually stayed out side?" Sungmin asked.

Siwon nodded.

"What are we still doing here? Lets go look for her," Shingdong said.

"If we split up we could find her faster," Ryeowook said.

They all spilt up in teams of two: Yesung and RyeoWook, Donghae and Kibum, Eunhyuk and ShinDong, Heechul and Hangeng, Leeteuk and Kangin, and  Kyuhyun and sungmin. SIwon went in the car and would drive around to see if he saw her. They decided to meet back at the coffee shop in fifteen minutes.

In the car, Siwon prayed for her to be alright. He hoped they would find her soon.  He decided to get rid of his feelings for her, he thought that since his feelings weren't so strong he thinks he could get rid of them. He wanted to protect her as an older brother.


"Kyuhyun, you look worried," Sungmin said.

"Hyung, She's missing everyone. Everyone is worried," Kyuhyun said.

"I know but you look a ...different kind of worried," Sungmin said looking for word to try and explain what he thought.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked him.

"Kyuhyun, Do... Do you have like Alice?" Sungmi asked him.

Kyuhyun looked up at the sky and sighed .

"So you do have feelings for her?" Sungmin said while mentally praising himself for being correct.

"When I'm with her, when I see her, or when I simply think about her... My heart beats so fast i feel like its going to pop out of my chest,"  Kyuhyun said as he let out a small laugh, because of how rediculous he thinks he sounds.

"You're falling for her pretty hard, Kyu," Sungmin said. Kyuhyun let out a worried sigh. "Don't worry, I'll  help you."   (A/N: And thus KyuMin was born. LOL XP ) 

 

12 minutes had passes and none had luck.

"I'm starting to get really worried," Donghae said. "No one's found her yet. What if something happened to her?"

"Relax, hyung. Nothing is going to happen to her. What happened to the positive Hae?.. What? You like Alice or something?" Kibum teased, but Donghae stayed quiet. "You do like her.''

"I like her... Don't tell anyone."

"Not even Hyuk?" Kibum questioned teasingly.

"No... I want to keep quiet for a while," Donghae said,

"Okay, hyung."



"Aish, this girl," Heechul mumbled.

"I'm starting to get really  worried... Do you think someone else found her?" Hangeng asked.

"They would of called," Heechul said, "Couldn't that girl just stay infront of the shop!" Heechul said losing his cool.

"Maybe she went back to the apartment," Hangeng said.

"Good Idea. Lets go," Heechul said as they began jogging past a convenience store which Kangin and Leeteuk were about to enter.

"How can you be thirsty at a time like this?" Kangin question.

"All this worry made my throat go dry," Leeteuk said as they walked in. 

Leeteuk went to the refrigerated area to get a water bottle, and Kangin stayed by the door, where something or should I say someone caught his attention.

There she was. Alice was drinking from her water bottle and holding a bag of chips.

"Alice!" Kangin ran up to her and hugged her, causing her to cough because she was choking on the water.

Leeteuk was walking to the register to pay for the water, when he saw ALice, "Alice!"

"YES?"  Alice said wiping the water that fell on her sweater off or trying to.

"Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you," Leeteuk said.

"I just stopped here to buy this, I was on my way to... well the front of the apartment and wait for you guys to come," She answered.

They The 2 members called a few of the members until all of them knew she was found. All the member went back to the cafe, except Heechul, hangeng, Leeteuk and Kangin who were back at the appartment.

When the guys made it back to the apartment, they found Heechul scolding her and Alice was simply ignoring him. Then, Siwon scolded her at first but was simply happy she was okay and so were the other member.

Everything went back to normal, but then her phone began to ring.

her eyes widened when she saw the caller ID.

 

========================================================

Please forgive me for not uploading fast....

50 SUBSCRIBERS!! WOOHOO~!

 

(Next chapter is a Donghae-y chapter... just letting you know)

Thanks for subscribing!

Do you think Siwon's desition is a good one? About just taking care of her as a sister?

Should Hae just keep quiet?

Should Kyu control his heart or tell her?

Comment pls!^^