All most closing time

As Time Passes

 

No one’s pov

“Are you alright?” Kyuhyun’s voice showed worry for Alice.

Alice looks up and meets Kyu’s eyes, she saw all the worry in his eyes.

 

Alice looks away, “You guys know you can leave, right?”

“I don’t want to !” Yesung screamed childishly.

“Then don’t,” Alice answered.

 

A customer came into the store. The chick didn’t look up from her phone, she went directly to the counter, “A cappuchino, please.” The lady gave the money to Mika and Jadi started making the capuchino. The lady turns around looking at the floor as she waits for her cappuchino. The lady loos up and smiles politely at the guys, who were standing behind her. She looked back down, whenn suddenly her head jerked back up, “OMO!”

She recodnized Super Junior, “You guys are-“ she was practically jumping from joy, “HI!” She bowed.

The Super Junior members had diferent types of expresions: Some were a little creeped out, some smiled politely, and some were trying to hold in their laughter.

The employees were also trying to hold in their laughter.

“Umm.. excuse me. Your capuchino is ready,”Mika said as she heald out the cup.

The lady took the cup, “Thankyou.” And left quickly.

JungMin laughed, “Her reaction was funnier that Jadi’s.”

“Yeah,” Mika said as she went to his side.

“Ya!” Jadi said defending herself.

Jungmin sighed, “It’s almost time to close,”

“How much more?” Alice asked from behind the counter.

Mika looked at her watch, “About half an hour.”

JungMIn started to stare at Alice. She noticed, she felt creeped out, “What?”

Jungmin kept staring at her, “I still can’t believe you aren’t Korean.”

“She isn’t Korean?!” The members said in shock together.

Alice shook her head form side to side akwardky in a no.

“Korean or not,” Jadi said as she walked to Alice’s side, “This chick is awsome.”

“Your just saying that because she doesn’t mind your weird love for music,” Jung min said teasing Jadi. “Ya!”

“Wait. So she isn’t Korean?” Wookie asked.

“Nope,” Alice said as she half smiled.

Leeteuk started,”But she looks so…”

“Does my name sound Korean to you?” ALIce asked them.

“No but-“

“I have absolutly no Korean blood.” Alice said as she cut him off.

“no way…” Sungmin said in aw.

“HHHer lips look a little bigger than the avarge korean lips,” Donghae said.

Alice touched he lips as he said that.

“And her figure isn’t korean,” KYU said as he looked at Alice.

Alice was taken by surprise by this, she had a wtf-face.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” Siwon said.

“What? Look, she has more curves than most Korean Women.”

“Kyu, you shouldn’t say those things out load,” Leeteuk said trying to be the good leader he is.

“He has a point,” Kibum said as he looked at Leeteuk.

“See, Kibum agrees with me,”Leetuek said as he guestered at Kibum.

“Actually I was talking about Kyu…” Kibum said looking at Kyu.

“She does have a nice figure...” Eunhyuk said looking at Alice.

Alice was  feeling really uncomortable, her eyes were poping out of her head, “Can we stop talking about this? Thankyou.” She said turning around because she didn’t want to see the people looking at her.

“Hey, Alice?” Jadi said.

“Hm?”

“How old are you?” Jadi asked cuiously.

Alice answered casually, “4”

A couris of ‘what?’ and ‘4?’ came from the members and employees.

“What? I’m not going to say my actual age, so I said 4,” Alice said.

ALICE’S POV

Its not really much of a lie because I’m 4 years away from being 20,but they don’t know that… Expt Siwon.

Sungmin came to me, he looked so cute. Well, he is the Aeygo king.

“Why not?”Sugnmin asked in a cute way.

“Cause I don’t want to,” I answered. I will not give in. I’m stonger than that.

“But, But…” He made the cutes face ever.

Don’t give in Alice. Be strong.

“Awwww….. that wont work.”

“Step aside, let me show you how its done,” Heechul said as he pushe Sungmin out of the way. He put his arm around me. My face was serious, I was actually curious to know what the hell he  was doing.

“Hey, Baby. You are so beautiful. You have a great body,”he startedd getting really close to my face. I could see all the members were getting shocked.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

Alice was  right the members were shocked, but she didn’t notice Donghae getting sad and Kyuhyun getting mad.

“How old are you?” Heechul continued.

Alice puts her finger on his lips, she got closer to him.

Everyone was shocked and speechless.

“No, “ Alice said as she pushed Heechul away.

Everyone sighed of relief.

Alice jumps and sits on the counter,”We close at 9, right?”

“yeah,” Mika responded.

Alice takes out her iphone at looks at the time, “15 more minutes… and at what time do we open?”

“6am,” Mika answered.

“Lovely,” Alice said as she unlocked her phone and put a timer for 4:30 in the morning.

“How does it feel to have our looks fail you?” Kyu teased with a smirk on his face.

“Ya! Kyuhyun, shut up!”

Alice was laughing.

Heechul made a pouty adorable face like Sungmin had made, “You don’t fing me attractive?”

Alice messed up his hair as if he was 5 years old when in reality he was about 10 years older than her, “You’re attractive.”

“Don’t touch my hair! Wait. You said I was attractive.” Heechul stuck his oung out at kyu.

“She said you were attractive not that she was attracted to you,” Wookie said.

“She’s attracted to me, right, Alice?” Heechul asked.

“yeah…”

“Why did you answer like that?” heechul was irritated by the way Alice anwered his question.

“Because.. I don’t base my like-ings or being attracted to people on just looks.” Alice said honestly.

Heechul scoffed, “That’s only what ugly people say.”

Alice was death glaring at him.

“What?” heechul was asking as if he hadnt done anything wrong.

Alice just looked away.

“Come on, babe,” Heechul said as he put his am around her.

Alice looked him strait in the eyes,”Don’t touch me.”

Heechul pulled away, she looked scary.

“So which one of us is your favorate?” Euhyuk said with curiosity.

ALICE’SPOV

“As an ELF, I likeyou all,” I answered.

Jadi and the memebers of Super Junior said at the same time in shock, “Your and ELF?!”

This is acctually funny.I noded as a reply.

“Then, why are you so relaxed? I mean-“ I cut shing dong off before he could finish.

“I know what you mean. I’m not a crazed obsessed fangirl. I mean, yeah I’ve fangirled. But im not a crazy stalker fangirl.”

“Ah, I see..” was all he said.

Leeteuk asked,”So you know who all of us are?”

I noded, I pointed as I said the members names, “Leeteuk, Siwon, Heecul, Kibum, Donghae, Eunhyuk,Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Hangeng, Kangin, Shing dong…. Where’s Yesung?”

“I’m here!”
OH GOD! This boy is trying to give me heart attack!

 Was he behing me the whole time?

“So who’s your favorate?” Leeteuk asked curiously, with that flirty look in his eye. I can tell by the look in his eyes he wanted me to say it was him.

 

“I don’t think I have a favorate….” I lied.

“Then who was your favorate?” he asked anxiously.

“All of you have been my favorate.. It changes according to the hair styles I guess.” Now that was true, to be my favorate I had to reallly like your hair.

   Hahaha….. Eunhyuk, heechul, and Leeteuk started fixing their  hair.

“And your favorate now is…?” Eunhyuk asked.

“As a friend or as a member?” As a friend I would answer but as a member I wont tell

 

“Both,” Kibum said waiting for an answer. By the look in his fac e he probably just wants to see he other’s reactions.

“As a friend, its kinda obvious, Siwon, “ I saw siwon smile,” As a favorate… I don’t know.”

The members whined.

“You guys are annoying,” The were being so childish, gosh. I looked at the ceiling

“Just pick someone!” heechul yelled at me.

I looked back at them and said the first person I saw,”Yesung.”

I heard a buch of ‘what?!’s coming from the crowd.

“You told me to pick someone, I picked the first person I saw. Is there a problem?”

Most of the members said yes; while yesung said no.

“You guys are just jelelous that she ppicked me,” he stuck his toung out at the memebers.

I messed up hos hair, “Your so cute.”

He gave me a huge smile.

AWWW! Hes so adorable!!

“Disgusting..”I heard Heechul mutter.

“Are you jeleous?” I teased

“Yes! How can I not be the favorate?! I mean look at this!” he was guesterint to his face, “HOW can anyoone not love this?!”

“She likes me,” Yesung hugged me,”Get over it.”

“Acctually, she picked you because you were the first person she saw, it doesn’t mean she acctually likes you best,” Kyu said in a as-a matter-of-fact voice.

“You’re so mean! Couldn’t you let me be happpy?” Yesung was being whine ly a  4 year old. I’m supposed to be the 4 year old here but he can have it.

“No.” Kyu answered in a dead serious face.

Yesung hugged me tighter and fake cried.

“Yesung, please let go.”

He let go and said sorry.

Jadi began to be a fangirl next to me,” Wow, he huged you you’re so lucky. How was it?”

‘What the hell’ im pretty sure that was the expression on my face,” It was a hug.”

“And?” She said all giddy.

“Honestly, I felt violated…..”

I heard the members start teasing Yesung. Poor fella.

“Lets start closing up,” Mika said as she picked up a napkin from the floor and put it in the trash can.

 

 

===================================================================================================

 

Subscribe!! X3

Comment!! i like reading your comments they make my day! X)