Something Untold

As Time Passes

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

   Siwon came back to the table after he paid for their desserts.

“Hyung,” Eunhyuk said as Siwon sat back at the table.

“Yeah,” Siwon was still smiling from his conversation with Alice.

“Don’t lie to me, Do you know that girl?”

“Yeah, she was our waitress just a few seconds ago,” Siwon laughed as he tried to avoid the subject.

“Hyung, you know that’s not what I ment. Have you met her before we came here?”

     Siwon hesitaded knowing this would cause some comotion later on when the rest of the members found out, but he didn’t what to lie to his friend, “…..Yes.”

“Really?” Eunhuyk was surprise, even if he had suspected it; he was also surprised because he was right. “Was she the reason you were late to rehersals today?”

    Alice could hear their conversation, she was cleaning the table not far from them and the guys hadn’t noticed. She walked to the table, “Yeah it’s my fault, but he could of left. He’s too nice that could cause him some trouble.”

Eunhyuk and Siwon were both surprised to see her; Eunhyuk felt a little embaressed. Alice looked from Siwon to Eunhyuk and smiled.

“Are you guys dating or something?” he said it as a joke, but you could tell he actually ment it.

“No,”Siwon answered.

“We just met today,” Alice completed the answer.

“How did you meet?” Eunhyuk had lots of curiousity.

“Ummm…. Well,” Siwon hesitated. He wasn’t sure if he should tell Eunhyuk not because he didn’t trust him, but because he didn’t want to be the one to say the story; it should be Alice the one to say it, if she wants to say it.

    “It’s complicated…. But Siwon is the reason I got a job here and I’m really gratefull.”

Eunhyuk was dissapointed he was expecting more, “That’s it?”

“Pretty much, there’s just a little more, but it’s not really important and I don’t feel like saying it,” that was a lie she didn’t want to say it because she didn’t want anymore pitty.

Euhyuk sighed, “We should get back to rehersals.”

“And I should get back to cleaning counters,”  Alice said jokingly, “Bye guys.”

 

 

EUNHUYK’S POV

 

  Rehersals are almost over. I wonder why Siwon didn’t tell us this morning. There’s probably something he's hiding from us; well, not hiding, but not telling.  I wanted to tell the rest of the members, but if it was something Siwon would get mad about…… I can’t, I won’t if he gets mad he can probably beat me to a pulp. Yeah, there's no way I’m telling.

 

“Hyuk, how was the cheesecake?” Shingdong said as he his back (he was laying down next to Hyuk who was sitting down).

 “Huh? Oh, the cheesecake was really good!!”

“Really?” Leeteuk sat in front of us.

“I should of gone with you guys,” Shingdong was whining as he rolled on the floor, he looked like a 6 year old.

“Now, I’m in the mood for cheesecake,” Leeteuk said pouting.

What is this act-like-a-kid day?

“Let’s go later,” Shingdong said with lots of joy.

“Yeah, I wanna know what Alice didn’t tell me…”

“What?” leeteuk looked at me.

Crap, did I say that out loud!? “Nothing.” I got up and whent to get my water which was at the other side of the room. Such a long walk.

    “Hey guys,” all the members turned their attention to Teukie, who was making an anouncment, “Siwon and Eunhyuk said that the cheesecake was good,and I thought maybe we could check it out…”

“Sure.”

“Awsome.”

“Fine.”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go.”

“Yes.”

“Great! Let’s go after rehersal,” Leeteuk had joy, you could tell he really wanted that cheesecake.
Great we are going. ^^

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

Jungmin taps Jadi’s shoulder who is listening to music as she works with the coffee making machine, “Ya, Pay attetion to what your doing.”

  JaDi stuck he tuck out and ‘bleh’-ed him, “Ya, Mika tell your boyfriend to stay out of my business.”

Alice laughed.

“Stop being so childish,” Mika said trying to contain her laughter.

  There was no one in the restaurant, exept the 4 workers.

“So, Alice-ah, is your father American?” Mika asked; she was curious she thought Alice was half korean because of her mother (her looks) and half american because of he father (her name).

“Yeah, both my parent are american.” Alice said with a smile.

“Wiat, then how…..?” They were all curious now.

Alice laughed, she understood what they were thinking,”My father and mother are both american, so am I. I used to think that I was adopted, switched at birth or something because I was the only one in the famaly that looked like this. I made my parents take me to the hospital to make sure I was their daughter and I was. Life is weird sometimes, but as time passes you just won't care anymore.”

“Wow….” Mika was astonished; she totally thought that Alice was half Korean.

“So you have no Korean blood?” JungMin wasn’t convinced just yet.

“Nope.”

 “I can’t believe that.”Jungmin wasn’t convinced.

“Ignore that, I have a really important question,” Jadi grabed Alice’s hands and pulled them together in a way that looked like they were praying, she looked into Alice’s eyes.

“Do you like music?” Jadi asked exitedly.

Jungmin scoffed and Mika laughed.

Alice smiled and she replied, “I don’t think I can live without music.”

Jadi smiled and started jumping, “Wait! Do you like K-pop?”

Alice smiled and noded. 

“Woohooo!” Jadi started Jumping again, “OMO!”

Her attention was on the people walking through the door.

 

====================================================================================================

Its a quite obvious cliff hanger >.>.,....but whatever XP