Game Plan

As Time Passes

 

ALICE'S POV

 

 

Holy-! 

That ringtone never fails to give me a heart attack. Seriously, you’re sleeping peacefully, and all of the sudden bleh, that damn alarm.

Its funny, that’s also the reason I pick that as my alarm, it never fails to wake me up. XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got ready for work. I put on my uniform; I used bathroom mirror to help me brush my hair into a pony tail.

I checked my cell phone…. 4:40…. Maybe I shouldn’t of woken up so early… I the lights to the place .

Wht should I do?... Mr.shin was really kind to of let me  stay here, I should just clean the place up.

I went to the back and got the cleaing materials.

I:

Clea ned every counter and table

Moped the floor… even the ones in the back, the kichen

I cleaned the machines

The bathrooms

The chairs

The bench

The lockers

The glass

The windows

I cleaned anything and everything.

It’s the most cleaning I have ever done. EVER.

I decided to look at my celphone… to see home much time more there was left until I wasn’t alone.

5:52 am…… Damn, the most  cleaning in the shortest amout of time I have ever done. It’s a new record, probably a world record…

 Alice, stop being rediculios.

So what do I do knoww?........ Oh, I know.

I went to the employee room and got my sketch book. I sat at some random table, put on my erphones, and started  to draw…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

Mr.Shin unlocked trhe front doors, letting the empoyees in.

They were all amazed at how clean the place looked

“This place looks so clean,” Mika said in aw.

“Wow…” JungMIn was, too, speechless.

Jadi, strangely was really quiet…..

“Alice, did you clean this place yourself?” Mr.Shin asked, but Alice hadn’t heard him.

She hadn’t even noticed they entered the store.

Jungmin started walking towards her.

“Alice!” mr.Shin called a little louder for her.

Alice heard this time, “Huh?... Oh, Hi.”

She turned off the music.

Alice hadn’t noticed JungMin looking at her drawing until he grabbed the notebook, “Wow, Alice ou have some skills.”

“Um… thanks,” she tried reaching out for the notebook,but Mr.Shin took it.

“This is really nice.”

Mika was at Mr.shin’s side,” That’s really pretty.”

Alice tried to reach out for the notebook again, but Mika took it and showed it to Jadi.

(http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/310/3/4/Rose_sketch_by_JeroenICA.jpg    - credits to the owner)

 

 

ALICE’S POV

 

 

Damn, I hate it when people do that, take my drawings, show everyone else, and say how its ‘so pretty’.

 

“It’s beautiful” Jadi sounded emotionless, sad depressed….

“What’s wrong?” Mr.Shin asked her.

“Nothing…” She walked towards the counter.

 

Clearly its not nothing. And im pretty sure I know what it is.

 

“What do you think’s wrong?” Mr.Shin said looking worried for Jadi. He wasn’t the onlyone worried for Jadi, all of us were.

“I know,” I got up from the table and walked next to Jadi.

I looked at her. When she looked at me, I smiled at her. She smiled back, but it wasn’t her usual smile and its not the type of smile I like to see.

 

 

“Break-up?”

She was surpried by my question,” How did you-?”

I cut her off, “Oh, please,” I sat on the counter, “I am the master, the to-go-to person when it comes to relatinships. I aslo broke-up with my- That doesn’t matter. What happened?”

“It turns out he cheated on me. He also dumped me calling me weird and ugly….”

Tears were rolling down her face.

 

This bastard….

 

“There is something really wrong with that boy, because you sure as hell aren’t ugly. you are beautiful, No matter what people say. Don’t let that blind donkey put tupid things in your mind. Weird? You are weird, we are all weird. We are all diferent, and that is what makes us special. And if he can see how beautiful and special you are then he’s stupid, and he, obviously, isnt the one.”

 

She smiled at me, a nice smile. That is a smile I like to see.

 

“That bastard isnt worth crying for.”

“Thanks, Alice,” She wiped her tears, “What do I do?! He’s coming today to the shop for a meeting with friends..”

 

An evil smile started forming on my face,”At what time?”

Oh, I know what to do. Let’s make the idiot regret what he did.

 

“AT luch time…”

 

 

 

I called for Mr.Shin to come over. I looked at Jadi asking for permission to tell him about the break-up. He said the same thing I did, “That idiot isnt worth crying for.”

Then I asked him if I could dress Jadi up, and mmake her look really style-ish to make the moron regret his decision.

 

“Well…” Mr.Shin hesitated.

“Please,” I stared making a puppy face. I elbowed Jadi so she’d do it with me.

“Fine.”

“yes,” I looke at Jadi and smiled,” This is gonna be fun.”

She stepped back, “Why do I suddenly feel scared?”

 

I jumped off the counter and Dragged Jadi to the empoyee room.

 

I opened my luggage. I saw Jadi’s face, it was funny.

“Why is your clothes all-?”

“I vacumed sealed it so it fit,” I started looking though the bags. “Hey Jadi, do you wear skirts?” I found the bag I was looking for.

“Yeah, why?”

“I don’t like wearing skirts so much, so just to make sure,” I oppened the bag and started to look threw it. Found it. It was a black minni skirt. I saw Jadi’s eye’s bug out as she saw the skirt. I put the skirt down next to me and I looked the bags.

  I bought that skirt cause it looked good with a few shirts or dresses I bought for a party.

Found it. The bag was full of blouses, but mainly worrk shirts or shirts that looked ‘work-y.’  I took out a white shirt, it looked very similar to the work shirt only this one is supposed to show of your curves and your figure more.

 

Now, shoes. Oh, crap.

What if she isnt the same shoe size as me? “What size shoes are you?”

“Eight…”

“Perfect,” This ended up going pretty weel for me.

I got a pair of black heels from my luggage, I grabbed the skirt and shirt, and took Jadi to the employee bathroom.

 

I handed her the clothes, “Go change.”

“But-“

“No buts, do as I say,” I pushed her into the stall.”

 

I waited for her to change.

She came out. Sje was wearing my clothes and holding her clothes in her hands.

 I fixed her skirt so it wouldn’t look so short; it made it mid thigh,”Put on the uniform vest.”

 

She put on the vest.

 She looked good.

This is fun, I love to dress people up. ^^

 

We went back to the emplyee room, Jadi sat down on the bench. I went to go get my make up bag and a hair pin. I went to Jadi and pinned her hair out of her face.

 

She looked at me, “What are you gonna do?”

I wasn’t going to give her a tattu, why did she look a little nerveous? I raised the make up bag, “Make-up.”

I gave her a natural look; faundation, base, blush, blah blah... Then I did a thin eyeliner line on her upper eyelid to make her lashes look thick. I put some mascara on her and some natural colored lip gloss. I handed her a mirror.

 

“Wow, Alice, Your good,” She said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

“I know… Now, what to do with your hair?..... Yes.”

I took out the pin, and brushed her hair. Then, I braided her hair. The braid was loose and it hung over her shoulder. I left her bangs and a few strands of hair out. It looked really well.

 

 

 

 

 

I brought Jadi out so everyone could see her.

“Oh my…” Mika was amazined.

“Jadi?” haha Mr.shin wasn’t even sure if it was Jadi anymore

“Damn.” (Jungmin)

 

Mr.Shin spoke again, “Jadi, that is some change you will deinatly make him regret his desition.

 

I couldn’t help my selfpraise smile.

 

(Jung min) “Won’t it look weird with one worker all,” guesters at Jadi, “ And the other 2 all,” guesters at Mika and me.

 

“You’re right,” Mr.shin looked at me, “Alice do you have any more of those clothes?”

“Oh,I am not-“ Mika began to protest, but I cut her off.

“Relax I wont put you in a minni skirt.”

I saw a little dissapointment in Jungmin’s face. I started pulling Mika to the empyee room before  she could she his face.

 

I got Mika in back skinny jeans, they looked more like leggings than jeans, but whatever. I gave her a long sleeve white shirt; the thing about this shirt is that it shows of your abdomen. I gave her a neklace, I had her non existant bangs pined back, and I gave her a pair of black heels.

I gave Mika a similar make up look I gave Jadi, only Mika had a little more eyeliner and I gave her plain lip gloss , no color.

 

We walked out.

First thing I see is Jungmin’s eyes popping out of his head.

“Don’t say a word,” Mika said looking at Jungmin, she looked irritated. Haha

 

“What about you, Alice?” Mr.shin asked.

“ Oh, right.”

 

I had forgotten about dressing myself up.

 I put on black shorts, A slim fit tanktop like the one I had on at night only this one showed of my belly button, and my 5 inch pumps. I brushed my hair into two loose ponytails that hung over my sholders. I did the same make-up I gave Mika. I thought about putting on my fake belly button ring, but I decided not to push it, I’m 16 remember. Most people would look at some of my clothes and call  me a or something; I’m not, I usually dress causally and freely accoding to how I feel or something.

 

I walked outside.

“Wow, you look good.”(mika)

“Yeah, its like a cross between y and cute.” (Jadi)

I couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“People will probably think you guys are idols like the ones Jadi listens to ….or hostess…”

 

“Be quiet or I’ll put you in a minni skirt.”

 

We laughed again.

 

“How many black heels do you have?!” Mika said as she looke at our feet.

 

I thought for a sec, “ I don’t know… Hey, Jadi, are you exited to see that idiots reaction?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“You know,” Jung min began, “I curious to see that guy’s reation. Wjhat was his name?... Siwon?”

 

“Siwon will definatly scold me and tell me to change into something apropiet,” I half smiled.

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================

 

No super junior in this chapter sorry

 

 Comment 

Subscribe <3