Not A Child But A Little Sister

As Time Passes

 

The guys were paying for all the yummy cheesecake, the delicious icecream, and the water.

“This is a coffee shop and no one buys freakin coffee…” Alice muttered under her breath.

“Alice-ah,” Siwon went to Alice.

“Hey, what’s up?” Alice said happy to see it was Siwon.

“I’m sorry about …them,” Siwon said kindly with an appologetic smile.

“No, problem. I’ve delt with way worse.” Alice said jokingly but truthfully.

“That’s hard to believe.” Siwon said as he laughed.

“It’s like a magic act, not everthing is what it seems…” She chuckeled, she was looking at the floor’ in a deep manner wear she got lost in her own thoughts.

SIWON’S POV

‘It’s like magic act, not everything is what it seems’ ‘I’m not really what you see me as’

What did  she mean by that?....

“Alice?” I snaped her out of it.

“Yeah?” She looked me in the eyes.

“When we were having an unhealthy breakfast,”she laughed so did I,” you said ‘I’m not really what you see me as’….?”

“Oh,” She leaned against the wall, “ you saw and probably still see me as a cute innocent naïve little girl…”Sh sighed

“well, you are 16 years old…”

“Yah, don’t say that people could hear you.” She said as a joke but you can tell she actually ment it.

“Why?”

“They’ll treat me like a child.”

“You are a child.” She looked at me with a ‘seriously’ face.

“Do I look like a child?”

“No, but-“ She cut me off.

“And I'm not really much of a child either, but sometime that doesn’t stop people from treating me like a child. I want people to treat me like I’m not a stupid naïve little girl.”

I put my arm around her, and pulled her against me almost caused her to fall, “I treat you as if you were my little sister, sorry.”

“Ya!” She elbowed my stomach. Uff.

“That hurt.”

She stuck her toung out at me.

I pinched her nose, “How do you expect to not be trearted as a child if you do childish things like this?”

“Ya, oppa!” She laughed

NO ONE’S POV

Siwon and ALice were both having their cut brotherly-sister moment, unaware of the members and the workers watching them.

Especially Kyuhyun and Donghae.

Heechul opened his mouth, “I thought you guys said you weren’t dating?”

“Ya! We aren’t…” siwon said as both him and Alice laughed. “Meet my new little sister.”

Alice waved akwardly.

“She’s so lucky!”Jadi whined.

Everyone broke down laughing.