Phone calls

As Time Passes
-------Comments:

 

  Genggy [block] on 12-24-2011 14:25:13 says: i think kyu is better for her but u dont like my opinion -.-...                      (A/N: I do care about your opinion… when it comes to this sorta thing)

Tihlee [block] on 12-21-2011 21:13:46 says: HEECHUL! THERE ARE TOO MANY DONGHAE FICS.                                (A/N: Yeah there are many Donghae fics…. And because of this lovely coment you posted a really cool Heechul based fanfic came to mind. I’ll try and upload it one day. I hope you’ll support it like you are with my 2 ongoing fanfics)

lightXdarkness234 [block] on 12-21-2011 15:53:56 says: Donghae

girlgeneration5 [block] on 12-21-2011 07:37:37 says: donghae,he seems to care about her more

minhara [block] on 12-21-2011 07:22:58 says: it'll be good if the battle is between kyuhae~~ and siwon is better to be an over protective brother that prevents kyuhae from getting the girl~ and heechul, just let him stay with that attitude. Lol xD                                 
(A/N: This was actually my original plan for the story. I won’t just give Heechul attitude but I’ll have him interfier.  ^^ )

 

peodbear [block] on 12-21-2011 07:19:01 says: kyuhyun or heechul :)

PRINCESS_kdelhy [block] on 12-21-2011 06:57:20 says: kyuhaehee :))))))

Angelynn [block] on 12-21-2011 03:30:08 says: oops!!!i want siwon!!!!! :P

leimatots [block] on 12-21-2011 02:58:24 says: DONGHAE ...~~~~ =DD

Arlene [block] on 12-20-2011 23:52:38 says: Donghae he seems sweet and caring and siwion seems like a brother and heechul seems conceited and kyu

ILuvSuJu15 [block] on 12-20-2011 22:56:49 says: HAE!!!!!!

Cutie_Pie [block] on 12-20-2011 22:50:29 says: SIWON! SIWON! Choose him! XD

Cutie_Pie [block] on 12-19-2011 12:26:34 says: Aww, how cute! ^_^ 
Umm, I'd love to see Hani with Siwon! XD

Kosianfanfics [block] on 11-28-2011 23:59:54 says: I pick siwon and kyuhyun! Any of them 2. Love ur story and update soon!

Kyu_Dyana [block] on 11-27-2011 09:08:18 says: I can't choose between kyuhyun,siwon and donghae bcause they are my bias in suju..^^update soon k..hehe

 

(A/N: Many of you guys have a thing for Donghae and Siwon…. 0.0

To try and make the desion making easier or something, I’m going to give Alice Little one shorts with some member. Trying to help you guys make up for mind)

 

 

 

    Alice had just gone through lots of questioning from the guys. Until she finally convinced them of letting her sleep cause she was tired.. tired of their constant annoyance. She had convinced them of letting her sleep on the couch. Some of the guys were going to sacrifice their beds for her not to sleep on the couch, but we all know how stuburn Alice is and how she wouldn’t let them do that for her. She was on the couch, Checking a few thing on her phone, while she covered herself with the sheet the guys gave her. She was calculating the time difference between here at Korean and Florida. ’15 hours…. It should be like 2pm over there.’ She thought. She took out her cell phone and called her parents.

“Hey, mom,” Alice said.

“Hey, sweetie. How are you?” Her mother said with happiness from the sound of her eldest daughter’s voice.

“I’m great, mom. How’s everything over there?” Alice asked.

“Everything is fine… Your eating well, right? And sleeping well?”

“Yeah, I great.” Alice lied.

“Mrs.Kim told me that she had a job call and that you’re there on your own. You’re staying at her apartment? Are you able to manage things alone?”

“Yeah, mom. I’m fine, for the how-knows-how-many times already,” Alice answered.

“Have you made friends?” Her mother asked.

“Yeah, mom, I’ve made friends….. Mom, tell me Mrs.Kim’s phone number to write it in my just-in-case-of-an-emergency note book,” Alice said.

“Don’t you have it on you’re phone?” Her mom sounded suspicious.

“Yeah, but just tell me know before I forget to do it,” Alice said.

It work her mother gave her the number and she wrote it down on her hand.

“Ow,” Alice said over the phone pretending she just got hurt.

“Are you alright?” Her mom asked.

“Yeah,” Alice kept pretending to be in pain. “Mom, I’ll call you back in a second.”

Lice hung up on her mother and immediately called Mrs.Kim.

“Hello?” Alice heard over the other line.

“Hello? Mrs.Kim, Its Alice.”

“Alice?! Oh, thank goodness. You didn’t pick up any of my calls I was getting really worried,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Yeah. You must of put in the wrong number,” Alice said.

“Yeah… Wait, I sent the address to your phone. If you don’ t know the address… WHERE ARE YOU STAYING?!” Mrs.Kim began to panic.

“Relax, Mrs. Kim. I’m staying at a colleagues' place only for tonight because of some complications that happened, but  my boss is letting me stay at the back of the coffee shop,” Alice said.

“You got a job?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Yeah, I need to make money somehow,” Alice joked, though it was true.

“I’ll put in some money in the account your mm got you for the trip,” Mrs.Kim said.

“You don’t have to do that,” Alice said.

“Yeah, I left you in a strange new county. Under-aged-“

Alice cut Mrs.Kim off, “It’s okay. I have over-aged friends to help me.”

Alice Explain how she had made some ‘friends’ that have been taking care of her. Mrs. Kim and her talked al little more, until Alice said she had to call her parents back.

She dialed her father’s number this time.

“Hello, Alice?”

“Hey, daddy.”Alice answered.

“How is it going over there in your oriental paradise?” Her father joked.

Alice laughed, “Its great.”

“I’m glad to hear you’re alright,” He said.

“Hey, dad, I’ll call you tomorrow. I’m kinda tired and I have to wake up to work for tomorrow.”

“Alright. Bye, baby.”

“Bye, daddy,” She hung up the phone.

“You still call  your dad ‘daddy’?” a voice said from behind causing Alice to jump.

Alice heart was beating from the heart attack Dongahe just gave her, “…Yeah.”

“I’m not scary. Why do you look at me like that?” He pouted.

“Cause you scared me,”Alice said as she hugged her knees with the blanket about her. “Wait. You know English?”

“I know the basic,” Donghae said a he sat down next to her. “Oh, by the way, you don’t have to work tomorrow.”

“What?” Alice was confused.

“The manager said that you didn’t have to work tomorrow, that you should take the day off to rest,” Donghae answered.

“I don’t care if I fainted, I’m going to work,” Alice said.

“Siwon won’t let you,” Dongahe said.

“I don’t care.”

Dongahe laughed, “It’s late, get some rest you had a rough day.” He kissed her forehead and left.

Alice was there frozen, wide-eyed, and blushing. She laid down on the couch and covered her self with the blanket. And fell asleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Short cheesy Chapter

There was Donghae

 

Next chapter:

Alice woke up early to get ready and go to work. She was quiet and sneaky. She was walking to the door when a voice suddenly stopped her.

“What are you doing?” Siwon raised his eyebrows.

Crap….She though.

SUBSCRIBE!!

COMMENT!!