Alice with a slice of pie to the side

As Time Passes

 

ALICE’S POV

 

     Jadi was stairing at the door. When I turned around, I was kinda shocked.

Super Junior was there, not one memebr, not 2 or 3, but all 13.    0.0

 They sat down at a table, well 2 cause they didn’t all fit in one. Crap, that’s my side. DX

“Alice, you’re so lucky!” she was whining you could tell she really wanted to take their order.

“You can take their order if you want, “ I  really didn’t want to.

“Really?!?!?!”

“No,” Jungmin said holdin her shoulder.

“Anyways, they probably came for Alice,” Mika said agreeing with Jungmin.

“No. No,no. No,no. No.”I really didnt want to.

“Go! Come on they came here for you.” I honestly wasn’t expecting Jadi to agree.

She started pushing he toward their table. What the hell?! No. I tried using my feet so she couldn’t push, even turned around trying to walk away. But she turned me to face the guys and pushed me. Hard. I nearly fell. I give in. Sigh. I walked to the table, I could see the guys laughing.

NO ONE’S POV

 

   Kyu looked up from his phone, and saw Alice. He was instantly intested in her, but he wasn’t the only one. Donghae was also enchanted by her.

  “Welcome-“

“Hi, Alice!” Eunhuyk said showing off his gummy smile.

“How do you know her?” Kibum asked.

“She was our waitress last time, she’s our waitress again this time she’s probably atracted to me.” He said, with a high ego.

 “Umm… Actually you guys are sitting at an area I have to attend, and they wouldn’t switch with me so I had no other choice than to come,” Alice smiled.

Eunhyuk was going to talk, but Alice cut him off befor he could.

“Can I take your order?”

“Cheesecake!” Sungmin, the aeygo king, said cutely.

“All of you?” Alice was a lil surprised.

“I think so…” Leeteuk answered

“Another cheesecake, Siwon?” She teased.

“No, I just want water.” Siwon siad with a smile.

“what? You arent going to say something about me?! I also had a cheese cake before!” Eunhyuk said being dramatic because he had gotten no attention.

“Yeah, but Siwon also had one in the morning.”

Every one got suspicious.

Leeteuk, “How did you know?”

“I work here….” She guestered at her uniform.

“Well, I don’t want a cheesecake I want that chocolate fudge brownie with icecream, the one of the picture on the counter.” Eunhyuk said showing of his smile.

“So, 11 cheese cakes, 1 water, and 1 icecream with chocolate fudge?”

“Yes.” They answered in union.

Alice went back to the counter, “11 slices of cheese cakeand this,” she pointed at the picture of the chocolate fudge brownie with icecream and fudge on top.”

“11 slices?!” Mika was shocked.

Alice let out a deep breath, “yeah..”

 

Mean while back at the table, the guys were asking Siwon if he was with Alice this morning.

“Yeah, I was.” Siwon answered truthfully.

Donghae and Kyuhyun felt a little sad, for they thought Siwon and Alice were dating.

“Are you guys a couple?” Heechul asked teasingly, but with curiousity.

“No, we met this morining. Anyways, I only like her as a sister.”

“So she’s avalable,” Heechul joked as he popped his collar.

“Ya, Heechul don’t be so annoying,” Kangin said. They all began to laugh.

   Mika, Jadi, amd Alice all came with trays full of  cheese cake. In her apron pocket Alice had the waterbottle, and on her try was hyukie’s icecream.

They gave everyone what they asked for. Alice and Mika kept calm and treated them as if they wee anyother customers; as for Jadi her cheecks were completely red and she couldn’t stop smiling.

   They all said different things to express how delicious was the pie, Eunhuyk thought that the icecream was like hevean in his mouth.

“Alice,” Heechul called for her. She came over, “Yes?”

“I have a question?” He said smiling, trying to make her swoon, but alice stays the same, she half smiles back akwardly.

“mhm…?”

“Are you single?” The table went silent for a second, Alice’s eyes were practicaly popping out of her head (0____0); but she went back to normal really fast

“YA! Hyung!” Siwon broke the silence.

“I wanna know the answer.” Heechul said seriously.

“I want to know to….” Leeteuk said shyly.

Whick was followed by a bunch of Me too’s.

 

“Yeah, I’m single….” Alice said akwardly trying to get away.

“How  long have you been single?” Leeteuk asked stairing at her in the eyes.

She stared back being as composed as posible, she’s an ELF remember she’s just really composed, “Few weeks.”

“You just got out of a relationship?” Sungin asked, he was practically oe of the farthest ons from Alice.

“Yep.”

“And-“ Donghae started t o ask but Siwon cut him off.

“Ya, stop asking her so many questions.”

“Thanks, Siwon," ALice said with a kind smile, that made Kyuhyun and Donghae skip a beat.

 

 

 

 

 

====================================================================================================================

THanks for reading 

im sorry but the first few chapters will be kinda slow 

i hope you guys like it

Im sorry for all the mistakes and type-os i make 

My friends are always teasing me about that, 

I might not be able to update much in the next month because my lap top will be taken away tomorrow but i will do my best to try and upload promise

Please coment and Suscrribe