A Comforting Hug

As Time Passes

All the guys were busy doing stuff. Hangeng was at the kitchen preparing food. Food, glorious food^^ haha ...  Ah, Hangeng looks really handsome... He's one of my favorite members, I admire him the most. He's not my top but he's like right behind. Because he's from China he barely gets to    See his parents and that's pretty sad. That and the situation of mask, you know, from the first months of debut that must have .  I just find him very  admirable.

  "So wacha cooking?" I asked him.

"Ramen," I saw him smile.

"Smells really~ good," I said. It smells so good, that it makes my hunger 3 times as worse. 

"It will be done soon."

"Yey~" I  said quietly while raising my hand causing him to chuckle. 

"Here you go," Hangeng said handing me the plate with food and a fork in stead of chopsticks.

"Thankyou," i sat down on the table and ten seconds later Hangeng came and sat down next to me and began to eat. 

"Aren't you going to call the other members?" I asked.

He swallowed his bite, "They'll come out to eat eventually."  We laughed. We continued eating and talking. Until someone came.

"Hangeng, When is the food- YOU GUYS are already eating?!" that's definitely Heechul. 

All the members came saying the same things 'The foods done' , 'I'm starving' and 'Why didn't he call us'.  

Heechul sat in front of me and Hangeng and just stared. "What?" I said feeling health conscious.  Hangeng looked up at him then at me and back at Heechul.  "Eh~, why didn't you two call us to eat and instead stayed here by yourselves?" He asked being all cocky.

"Because wanted to eat," Hangeng answered, "without you annoying bas-"

"No cursing," Siwon stated. I chuckled.

"What?"Hangeng asked.

"I have a friend that says: 'Damn it, don't curse, you son of a .' and it just funny." i answered.

 

Dinner is over. I helped Donghae do the dished. He's kinda quiet, but its adorable. Well, everyones doing who knows what probably sleeping cause its late, and no one is scolding me anymore for not being in front of the shop, so all is good.  All of the sudden i feel my phone ringing in my pocket. I took it out and i didn't even look at the caller id. 

"Hello?"

"Hello,Alice?" 

I regretted that. "Jake..."

"Yeah, so.. Um, how've you been?" He asked.

This feels so weird. "I'm good, pretty stuffed i just ate, you?"  

He chuckled, "Bored. Dave's watching some random thing on tv. And hungry cause my mom isn't back with the pizza yet." I chuckled.  "It's been a while..since, we've ... Talked," he said quietly.

"Ah,yeah~'' i answered quietly.

"Alice, I know we broke up and all-"

"Thou we broke up, we should try and be friends. Thou many people after they break up they barely talk, lets try and be friends," i said.  "Yeah... Friends..."

"Alice,wha-" I quickly turned around and Donghae shut his mouth as soon as he noted i was on the phone. He mouthed 'minhae' and i smiled at him. "What was that?" Jake's voice sounded through my ear. "One of my house mates. Well, I have to go its like an hour away from being midnight  and I'm very sleepy."

"Alright. Goodnight."

"Night"

 I hung up,  i set set the phone down and looked at the back of my hands. Damn, my eyes began to tear. Why am i such a crybaby? Stupid family jeans.

  "Are you alright?" I jumped when i felt someones hand on my shoulder. I refused to look at him, i wiped my tears, "I'm fine, Donghae."

"Then why are you crying?" He cupped my face making me look up at him. 

"Oppa, what was it like after you broke up with  your first love?" i sobbed.

"It felt .. Terrible."

"Can you... Hug me?" I really need a hug right now and asking for one makes me feel so week but what else can i do?

"Sure," soon enough his arms were around me making me feel warm and safe. 

Donghae's POV

My heart is beating so fast right now , i think it might explode. She must feel really sad. Well, of course  shes crying. She's like those types of chocolate that have a had shell but in the inside are really soft and mushy.

"If you ever need me, I'll always be here for you."

She looked up at me and i gave her a cheeky smile. "Thanks,Donghae."

"Donghae oppa," I corrected her.

"Oppa."  My smile grew wider. 

"Come on," I grabbed her hand and guided her to the couch to sit. Then i went back to the kitchen. Her hands are so soft and smooth. I went back and sat down next to her on the couch with a bowl of strawberries.

"Lets eat," I smiled. We began to eat, it was quiet and a bit awkward until Alice spoke up.

"So how is the U comeback going?"

"Huh? Oh, its going great but its  hard for some fans to accept Kyuhyun as a member."

"Yeah... Me and Sam, w-"

"Sam?" I asked curiously.

"Samantha, she's one of my best friends," she said.

"Oh," i nodded.

"She's an ELF too, and we had no problem accepting a new member," she said as she took a bite of strawberry.  

"Thats great. Some fans used to boo him on stage and that was sad," i sighed.

"ELF's are supposed to accept all the members the way they are no matter what."

"I like you... I MEAN, you know, as a fan, your a good ELF!" My face was feeling hot. I looked down and began to eat my strawberries quietly. She began to chuckle. I think she muttered something but i couldn't hear.

We stayed up a few hours talking until she fell asleep in the couch. Her sleeping face is so cute.... So pretty. I laid her down and covered her with a blanket. I looked at her. Her cute pump lips , her white smooth cream skin, her long dark brown hair... Beautiful. I gently kissed her forehead and went to my room. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ANY OF YOU!! 

I've  been busy with school, but the main reason I haven't uploaded is because I broke my lap top ... T.T 

Its hard doing this threw my phone. 

Please forgive me 

사랑해~!! <3

Love, masked-emotions