The Love, The Fall

As Time Passes

NO ONE'S POV

 

The boys had gotten in trouble for being late, luckily it was just rehersal not something mayor guest stars on shows or radio shows>.

They had been dancing for a while, they had been putting a lot of efort because they were trying to make up for the act that they were late.

~10 minute breaktime~

"So much trouble because of a girl, "Heechul complained.

"She's SIwon's little sister," Hangeng said.

"She seem tough and strong, but also cute and loveable," Started Leeteuk.

"ANd Kissable," said Heechul with a smirk.

Kyuhyun kelched his fist a little, while Donghae's mood droped a bit.

"Ya! Heecul!" Siwon was getting mad.

"It's true her lips are really soft-" Heechul said, Siwon was gonna get up to 'attack' him but Heechul didn't notice, " But the kiss was weak, you can tell that she didn't really wanna kiss me..... Whats wrong with her?! why would any girl not wanna kis this?!" Heehul guestered at his face.

 

~Meanwhile at the restaurant~

 Jung Min was attending 2 costumers while JAdi, Mika, and Alice were all sitting on the counter finishing up their lunch break. JAdi and Mika had already finished eating; Alice, on the other hand, was eating a tiny apple.

"Alice?" JAdi said in a way that looked like she had something on he mind.

"Hm?" was all Alice said before she swollowed the last bite of her apple.

"The Super junior members....um... really like you," Jadi started. She didn't say it out of jealousy, and she wasn't talking about all the members.

"Well, Siwon sees me as his little sister, so they probably do, too," Alice said casuallly.

"That's not what I men-"

"Jadi, Could you make me a Cappuchino and and Expresso?" Jung Min said he took an cheese cake and flan to the table with the 2 custermers. Mika had gotten of the counter to put her phone next to the cash register.

"Sure," Jadi said as she got off the couter and started making the drinks.

Jung min came back, took the coffee to the table, then came back again, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing," Mika said as  she rested her head on his chest and he JungMin wrapped his arms around her and kisses her forehead. 

Both, Alice and Jadi looked irritated.

JungMin and Mika notice them.

"What?" 

"Oh, Nothing.." Started Alice.

"Just 2 single girls...." continued Jadi.

"That both recently got out of a relationship...." Alice continued JAdi. 

And Jadi continued ALice's, "Watching the people we work with...."

"Be all love-y, dove-y...

"While, We are just ....

"here, trying not...

"to be disrespectful," Jadi finished, and then both girls smiled awkwarkly ath the couple in ront of them.

"That's creepy," JungMin said and Mika nodded in agreement.

"Good," Jadi said while scoffing.

"Alice you recently got out of a relationship?" Mika asked her.

"yeah.... about 3 weeks ago," Alice said.

"What happened?" Jadi asked.

"We broke up...." Alice said awkwardly.

"No kidding," Jungmin started," but what happened?"

"...It complicated..." Alice said.

Jadi put her hand on Alice's sholder,"If it too hard...You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"It's not too hard,"Alice started," I just .. broke up with him thinking it will be easier for us. I dont know what went through my head. we were like the perfect couple, that dream relationship everyone wished of having," She smiled.

 

ALICE'S Pov

"He was always there for me," I continued, " I was always there for him."

I wwas loosing myself in my own world.

"Do you miss him?" Mika asked.

All i could do was nod

"Why did you leave him?" Jungmin asked.

"I felt that... His life was mine. I mean, I felt that he was like my property. He wasnt doing things for himself he was doing things for me... I still dont understand why, but i let him go...... I practicaly let him go before i came to Korea, as if i was runnning away.. he probably hates me right now..."

I felt the tears rolling down my face. I was feeling really light headed.

 

I remember when he first told me he loved me....  We were slow dancing in the middel of the school parking lot under the moonlight without any music. It was like a movie.... He said ' I love you' and i was completely shocked, i was speechless, then he kissed me. I didn't realize Alexandria and Izzy were watching until i saw a flash. Both Jake and i were completely read faced. 'School activitiesare over there,' Izzy said as she pointed with her thumb at the school building. 'They're having their own little activity over here, ' Alexandria teased.

I told him that i loved him to about twenty minutes later hen we were walkinng down the school hallway.

 

i was suddenly feeling dizzier.

"Are you alright?" Mika's voice brought me back to my sences.

"I'm fine.. I just need some fresh air.

I got of the counter, but my hand didnt let go. My vision started failing me. Everything turned black.

"Alice!" Jadi's words were the last thing i heard before i hit the ground.

 

=====================================

Mianhe

i havent uploaded much and about all the mistakes. 

Thats the reason i got @yadnid as my co-author. 

 BY the way if you havent realized what just happened to her

She fainted.

 

 

I love my 32 subscribers and i'd also love it if that number increased ^^

THankyou, for reading .

Please comment and criticize. Tell me what you would like to happen, things that could make the story better. Anything. Like which member do you want her getting close to? as a friend?and as  more than a friend would you rather have Alice start getting close to Donghae or Kyuhyun?