The Begining

As Time Passes

~~11:40AM~~

ALice'S POV

I checked my cel phone, its almost time.

I walked towards Jadi with a plate of dirty cups and dirty dishes, "It's almost time."

"Yeah...." She sounded anxious.

"Here," I took a lipgloss out of my apron pocket and handed it to here.

"Thanks."

I went to the kitchen, droped of the plates, and went back out to take these girls' order. they looked my age, not the age i look like.

I noticed some people sat at one of my tables, when i turned to check, it was Super Junior.


I'm screwed.

WHat ever.... "MAy I take your order?"

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

All the members were jaw dropped.

"What are you wearing?!" Siwon was treating her like the older brother he is supposed to be.

"Siwon, I-"

Jadi ran to Alice, "They're coming...."

A smirk came upon Alice's face, she looked at Jadi with a face saying 'you know what to do'.

JAdi noded and went to the counter.

Alice said to the Super Junior members, "I'll be with you in just a sec."

"What's going on?" Siwon asked.

"Shut up and just play along," was Alice's reply.

 5 guys entered the shop.

"Take a seat. We'll  be with you in just a sec," Alice said as she guesters to a table.

The guys started at her and went to the exact table she guestered at.

JADi took a deep breath behind the counter, and went to serve the table were her ex was, "May i take your order?"
She smiled as she would to any customer.

her ex was jaw droped, "Jadi?"

"Uh, yeah... Are you going to order?" Jadi asked, keeping completely normal.

~Meanwhile at the Super Junior table~

"I need you guys to do me a favor," Alice told the members

"WHat?" leeteuk asked.

Alice looked at heechul who was the first one to her right, " When JAdi comes her i need you to kiss her hand."

"What?! No way." Heechul refused.

"Please, " ALice pleaded.

"On one condition, " a smirk showed up on Heechul's face, "You kiss me."

 

 

====================

Short chapter 

and its my first 'sorta' actual cliff hanger. ^^

what do ya think? ^^