Bonding With Heechul Oppa

As Time Passes

Alice's Pov 

 
Someone shook my body,"Sunshine, its time to get up."
 
I began to open me eyes... Ugg! Light!
 
"Get up!"
 
"Heechul, go away~"
 
"YA!" 
Ow~My ears~ 
 
"I'm up. I'm up." I sat up rubbing my eyes until the room came into view. Why is it so empty? "Where is everyone?" I asked.
 
"Some had sqedual, some has personal things too do, and the others are checking out the new apartment we're moving into." 
 
"You're moving?"
 
"Yeah and Its a smaller appartment," He said irritably. "Go take a shower looks like you could use one."
 
"Is that supposed to be an insult? " I questioned sending weak sleepy glares.
 
"I meant to say a good shower could wake you up." Heechul said defensively.
 
"So I'm here alone with You?" 
 
He stopped and looked, scratch that, glared at me, "What is that supposed to mean ?!"
 
"I didn't mean it like that!" I said taking a step back.
 
"Just Shut up and take a shower before I spit in your breakfast," He muttered while glaring.
 
"I' not worthy of your spit oh mighty one," I said before I turned for the bathrooms.
 
"You got that right...."
-.- Well doesn't someone have a high ego....
 
~*~
 
I left the bathroom headed for the kitchen. 
"Here eat this," Heechul said as he placed a plate of food on the table. 
"Thank you, Heechul."
"Oppa," he smiled brightly.
"No." The smile quickly left his face.
"Aish, you little..."
"Oppa, thats mean," I pouted as I took in a bite of food. He rolled his eyes.
 
"So what are we going to do today my little dongsaeng?" Heechul asked as I washed the dishes.
 
"I don't know,"I replied.
 
".... Why are you dressed like that?" He said in an annoyed tone.
 
"Dressed like what?" I asked defensively. 
 
"Sweat pant and a sweater. Don't you have anything better to wear."
 
"What about you?" i snapped. "Pink pajama boy."
 
"I haven't changed since i woke up, but you did. Is that seriously all you wear. Sweaters and pants."
Why is he sassing me so much?
 
"Why shouldn't I? I wear a uniform at work, and I come here to sleep. Its  not like I'm going to be going out," I said.
 
"But, what abo- I know what we're gonna do today!" He jumped.
 
"Wha-"
"Go change. We're going shopping."
 
~*~
 
" I said go change and all you do is change your sweat pants to jeans," He said giving me a you-got-to-be-kidding-me look. What is he the fashion police or something. Gosh. I'll wear what I want.
 
We made it, somehow still together. We got into a few arguments, nothing mayor, but he almost ditched me in the middle of a busy side walk. 
 
"Ali, lets try here," Heechul said dragging me into a store. We began looking around. They had quite a few things a like, somethings I was willing to wear, little things I was already considering of buying. And that is like a miracle considering I hate spending money. 
 
"Try this," Heechul said holding up a pretty girly flower-ish skirt.
"Oppa, I don't really wear skirts..." I said honestly.
The smile faded and his face went plain, which is kinda scary. "Ya, I don't care whether you wear skirts or not you are going to try this on." He began pushing he towards the changing room. 
"We don't even know if thats my size," I began pushing away from the changing area."Do I look size zero to you."
 
"Alright," Heechul began dragging me back to get a skirt my size.  When I got a skirt that looked like it could fit me, he grabbed my wrist and began pulling me. "Okay, Heechul, seriously, What's with pulling and dragging me here and there?"
"Just shut up and try it on," He said As he pushed me into a stall.
 
I changed into the skirt and looked in to mirror. I dont like skirts ~ DX . I look wierd in them, I don't feel like myself. If I feel like jumping or kicking something I wont be able to. This is why I don't like skirts. I mean sure I'm clam, serious, and lady like sometimes, but I like being playful sometimes and just run and jump sometimes. 
I walked out to Heechul.
"You look good, it makes your legs look pretty." 
"I'd kick you but then I'd be exposing my underwear," I said in a plain tone.
"Another reason to like this skirt. Seriously, it looks good on you. Here," he handed me a white sleeveless shirt and a brown belt. "Put this on too. " 
 
I gave him a you-got-to-be-kidding look. 
"Go try it on." Hee said as  I found my self being shoved into the dresser.
 
I took of my sweater, put the shirt on along with the belt, and walked out.
 
"It looks really good. The skirt looks cute and shows your pretty legs. The shirt over the skirt looks causal, and the fact that the shirt is white it complements your skin. And the belt focuses on your waist and makes you look curvy."
 
"Are you like Tim or something?" I asked in shock of his outfit description. 
"Tim?" He asked confused. 
"This fashion dude from Project Runway. Whatever. Do you you really like it?" I question looking down at the clothes.
"Yes. The look good," He said giving a Heechul approval.I nodded along. I have to admit, it actually looks good. 
Uh, what's that? Those dresses are pretty. I got a the blue and aqua flowy looking one and a flower-ish burgundy looking dress  and walked back into the changing room.
I tried the aqua-white one first. Ug, somethings look better on a hanger. I look like a square. Definitely a no. I tried the burgundy flower one and I used  the belt from the skirt and It looked good. Alice approves.
 
I walked out to Heechul, "What do you  think?" 
"It looks good. I like it.  Go try on the other dress."
"I tried on the other dress," I answered. "I looked like a square"
He laughed at me, which kidda annoyed me. "Try this on." He said handing me more clothes.
 
The whole day pretty much went like this. Heechul dragged me here and there making me try on tons and tons of clothes.  I bought the skirt, the dress, the shirt, and the belt from the first store. I also bought my self A pair of jeans, 2 or 3 shirts and a jacket, and a bathing suit when Heechul wasn't looking. Plus, I also have practically a bagful of product samples.  And Heechul bought me a cute sweater .... and another skirt. I said there was no way I was gonna buy another skirt, so he bought it for me, apparently, it looked good.
 
We went to get some food it was past 4 and we got pretty hungry. I cant believe we were shopping for so long. 
"So which of of us was your favorite before you met us?" Heechul asked.
I swallowed the food, "Do we have to talk about  it now?" 
"Yes."
"Umm... I don't want to."
" Alice~ ," he began whining or using aegyo, maybe both.
"Oppa~" I said Using the same voice and then took a bite of food. 
 
"Oh, It's Heechul oppa."  Some girls were standing next to us. 
 
"Hello," Heechul said happily, probably just happy that fans recognized him.
 
One of the girls looked at me, "A-are you Heechul oppa's girlfriend?" Her face looked worried. 
 
"Haha, no." I couldn't help chuckle. Even more when they looked relieved.
 
"She's pretty," one of them said.  
Pretty? 
 
"She's almost as pretty as me," Heechul said. 
Doesn't someone have a high ego.
 
"Heechul," I started," I'm not even half as pretty as you."
 
"Considering the fact that you are my dongsaeng that makes you half as pretty as me."
 
~*~
 
"Aren't we going to go in?" I asked as Heechul just stared at the door. He turned to me with a sly smile, which frightens me just a bit.
"Let's pretend to be together."
"Huh?"
"I want to see the guys reactions."
I just stared at him with my mouth shaped in a small 'o'. "You mean pretend to be a couple?"
"Yeah, it will be fun." 
"Sure, why not?"
"Lets go," He wad about to open the door when i pulled his hand back.
"What type of couple are we? The cute couple? The talkative couple? The- Oh lets be the shy couple," I squealed quietly.
"Shy couple?" He asked. 
"Yeah, We act shy and a bit embarresed," I said. " It will be pretty believeable."
"Alright," He grabbed the door nob, " Are you ready?"
"Let's go."
 
The second the door open, our expressions changed and the act began.
 
"Where have you been?" Leetuek asked practically screaming at us.
Heechul and I both looked down shyly. 
 
" I called you a bunch of times, why didnt you pick up?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Hyung, my phone ran out of battery," Heechul answered as he took a step back and closer to me.
 
"Where  were you two anyways?" Siwon asked.
 
I felt something holding my hand, I looked at Heechul "shyly"and he gave me a 'shy' smile back. "I took Alice out."
 
"You guys went out on a... Date?" Leeteuk asked in shock or confusion. This is seriously believable.
 
Donghae's Pov 
My socks feel sticky... I feel bad for Kyuhyun, I accidentally spilled my juice and it spilled all over him an I only got it on my socks. And on top of that, Leeteuk hyung scolded him more than he scolded me an I was the one who spilled it. 
 
I took of my socks and headed towards the kitchen.
 
"So you're dating now?" ShingDong hyung said.
 
"Oh, Who's dating?" I jumped happily. I'm so jealous, I want to date too.
 
"Heechul and Alice are." Siwon answered pointing in their direction.
 
I looked at them... They looked.... Happy... Holding hands... Looking at each other... 
It's painful to look at... Is it okay  for someone else's happiness to cause me such pain? 
 
"Donghae are you alright? You don't look so good." Leeteuk said.
 
"Huh? Oh, I'm just curious... You Heechul is the member you argue with the most," i said as i sat on the couch on the opposite side from Shingdong.
 
"Alice, would you like some water?" Heechul hyung asked her. "Sure," She gave him a sweet smile.... That smile... 
 
Alice came and sat between me and Shingdong settin her shopping bags infront of her.
"You and Heechul-hyung... Its stange. Like Donghae, said, the person you argue the most is with him," ShingDong said.
 
"You're with Heechul," I started, "When just yesterday, you were crying because of your ex-boyfriend." Now that I listen to myself I sound cold. 
Alice's eyes widened in shock for a second, "Heechul asked me for a chance, and he proved he could make me happy." Heechul came with the water and handed it to her. 
 
Kyuhyun's Pov
 
How did Donghae-hyung get juice even in my hair? I even had to was my hair.
 
"Thank you, oppa."
Is that Alice? She's back.
 
I tried to control myself to fight the urge to run to the living room.  "Who did Alice call oppa? She doesn't like to call us that," I joked.
 
"Heechul. I guess she calls him that  now that they're dating," Siwon answered.
 
"They're what?" I questioned.
 
"They're dating now," Leeteuk answered.
 
I looked over at the couch.... I wish I hadn't.
 
"Who's dAting?" Sungmin asked as he came threw the door with Kibum and Eunhyuk. 
 
"Alice and Heechul," ShingDong answered. 
 
"What?" 
Sungmin looked over at me with sorry eyes, I looked over at the floor. "That's a joke right?" 
 
Alice's Pov
It's so quiet. This is a very awkward dinner.
 
"I'm actually hoping for you to tell us this is some kind of joke," Eunhyuk said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.
 
"Well, that's because this is some kind of joke," I awswered.
 
"What?!?"
 
"Why'd you tell them now?" Heechul asked, well more like complained.
"I didn't feel like continuing the act."
 
"That's a relief," Kyuhyun muttered. I turned to him, "Why is that?" 
"Huh? Oh, umm. Cause the relationship didn't look like it would work very well, since you know, you guys are always fighting,  and um... Yeah." 
 
The rest of the Dinner went in ... Well to me it was hilarious, but the others were mad and kept arguing with us.