Encounter my Guardian Angel

As Time Passes

EARLY JUNE 2006

ALICE’S POV

 

    I’m so freakin tierd! I sat at a bench. I’ve been looking for a job for 2 days! Alice, why did you have to have the wierdest luck? I mean, seriously, you finally get to come to Korea, you were staying with your guardian at some hotel until we got to Seoul, then she gets a buisness call saying she has to leave the country. She was going to send me the location to her apartment, but appeantly it went to the wronge phone or something, cause I’m practicaly living on the streets. Just roming around Seoul with my luggage and back pack. Luckly, I have some money to support me until I get a job, hopefully soon.

I was crying I hadnt realized it until I felt water on my hands. I just couldn’t take it anymore, “I’ve looked everywere!”

 

SIWON’S POV

 

 I was out on my morning jog, as usual. When sudenly I girl screamed, “I’ve looked everywere!” I looked around; I was a girl, crying on the bench. She was quite pretty. It’s seven in the morning, to find a girl crying on a bench, obviously there's a reason and I don’t have the heart to just keep walking.I started walking towards her. The nearer I got to her, the more I wanted to help her.

“Pretty girls shouldn’t cry,” I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me, she smiles as she wiped away here tears. I asked her what was wrong.

 

ALICE’S POV

 

I was always told to stay away from strangers, but that was when I was five; and anyways this guy doesn’t look like he wants to harm me. He actually looks kind, but I still wont put my guard down...  And this guy looks quite familiar… I can’t put my finger on it. I probably cant remember because my brain isn’t fuctioning as it should be at the moment.

“It’s nothing.”

 “If it's really nothing, why are you crying on a bench at 7 in the morning?”

Wows… sigh. Hmm… what hould I answer?... Whatever I’ll just tell him.

I told him about the unsuccesful job hunt; living on my own and living no were, because the person I was supposed to be living with didn’t tell me were the apartment was,when she left on her buisness trip.

 

SIWON’S POV

   This girl has left me speechless.

   “I’ll help you.”

   That’s all that came out of my mouth.

    She looked at me with a blank expression, “You just met me, at total stanger, and your offering  your help.” She laughed a little.

    “You have a point… What’s your name?”

     “Alice Garcia, my name is Alice Garcia” she said with a smile; she smiles so pretty even after crying.

    “I’m Siwon, Choi Siwon.”

 

ALICE’S POV

   Ah… No wonders I found him familiar. He’s Super Junior’s Choi Siwon. I feel shame as an ELF for not being able to identify him. I stuck my hand out, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Siwon-ssi.” I smiled hidding the fact that at the very moment I wanted to explode; not because I had just meet Super Junior’s Siwon, not because I meet him as a homeless girl, but because I don’t have a damn job yet! Good thing I am amazing at hidding my emotions, it’s my thing.

“So, Siwon-ssi, wha-“ 

    Oh, . My eyes were practically popping out of my head from embaresment. Stupid stomach couldn’t you keep quiet!

    “Was that your stomach?” Siwon asked smiling like he was about to laugh.

I grabbed my stommach, “Pst…”

   He lauged, “Are you hungry?”

“No…”    My stomach growled again. Crap.

 “Come on; let’s have breakfast, my treat.”

I couldn’t let him do that, “No, it’s alright.” My stomach growled again, “Shut Up!”

 

SIWON’S POV

 

   This girl is too much, She is so cute. She screamed at her stomach to shut up. I couldn’t help but laugh.

   “Come on,” I grabed her wrist and  started to take her; I saw her quickly grab her back pack and her luggage.  I took her to Coffee shop arouind the corner.

    She was having a slice of cheesecake and some milk, so was I. “Alice-ah your living on your own?”

She swollowed, “yeah.”

“Where are you sleeping?” She said she was never able to go to that person’s aprtment, so this is a good question.

 “Umm… Well, I haven’t actually slept.”

“You havent slept?!”

“I’d go to place at take like a 10 minute nap or something, but I havent actually slept.”

I was shocked, “How have you been surviving?”

She took a beep breath, “I honestly don’t know…” She started to drink the minlk through her starw. She looked cute, I wonder how old is she? She looks like she’s around my age;  18 maybe 19, but she stort of has a baby face.

“Alice-ah?”

She looked at me as she kept drinking.

“How old are you?”

She stoped drinking, “I’m 16.”

“What?!?! I thought you were 20 or something!”

She started laughing.

“Wow… Well, that explains your baby face.”
“Hey!” She brought her hands to her cheecks.

Aygoo, this girl is so cute.

 

ALICE’S POV

    Why is he so kind to me, he just met me? “Siwon-ssi, why are you being so kind to me?” I can tell my question took him by surprise.

“I couldn’t just ignore you and leave you there crying on the bench.”

I smiled; he made me feel better, “Thankyou…”

     “Is everything alright here?” I looked to as a waitress; obviously she was eye-ing Siwon.

“Everything is great here, thankyou,” said Siwon with a kind smile showing of his dimples.

 

SIWON’S POV

 Oh! What if she got a job here? Its not far from the dorm, and its not far from the SM building ; so I can come check up on her.

“Alice-ah.”

“Yes?”

“I’ll be right back.”

NO ONE’S POV

   Siwon went to the counter, “Excuse me.”

“Yes, sir?” The waitress said happily  because it was Siwon

“By any chance are you hiring here?”

“Yes, actually, we are. Are you interested?” You could see her eyes spakling with the idea of working with Siwon.

“No, that girl over there needs a job.”

“Oh,” she was a little disappointed, “Umm, I’ll call the manager, she’ll need to have an interview.”

“Thankyou.” Siwon said with a kind smile that made the waitress skip a beat.

 

 

ALICE’S POV

      Siwon came back, staring at me with a huge smile. It was creepy, “Why do you keep looking at me like that?” “What do you thing about this place?”  That was a weird answer.

“Its nice…. Siwon-ssi are you alright?”

“I’m just fine…I just got you a job interview here.”

“Really?!  Siwon-si you’re the best!”

“Aish…” he pinched my cheeks; I frowned which cause him to laugh, “Call me oppa.”

 

SIWON’S POV

 She looked at me with a strait face; she looked at the ceiling with her lips sort of puckered. Then she looked at me again, “Nah,” she started to drink her milk as if nothing.

 “Aish, this girl,” She smiled at my response.

“Yah, Alice-ah! Why won’t you call me oppa?”

ALICE’S POV

Sigh, “I just don’t want to.” He started pouting, “Alice-ah doesn’t like me.”

 

NO ONE’S POV

“That’s not it, Oppa, it’s just that-“

“You called me oppa!”

“Aish!”

Siwon thought she looked so cut he couln’t help pinching her cheeks, “You’re so cute.”

“Ya, oppa, don’t pinch my cheeks.”

Alice could read his expression; how he thought that Alice was a cute inocent looking girl, that didn’t look like a little girl.

She took him by surprise when she sudenly said, “I’m not really what you see me as.”

Siwon was confused, “Wha-“

“Excuse me, are you the young lady that wants to apply for a job here?” the manager of the shop was there standing next their table.

“Yes,” she stood up as fast as she could, causing he luggage to accidently fall over.  She picked it up as fast as she could.

“Are you planing on working here or moving here?” the man said as he helped Alice pick up the luggage.

Alice: “No, umm…it’s jut that. .. It’s complicated.”

The manager: “Well, little lady, would you come this way for the interview?”

 “Yes, sir.” Alice answered. She turned and looked at Siwon, “Siwon-oppa, You can leave if you’d like.”

“No, I’ll wait. Go, the mister is waiting for you.”

Alice smiled, and quickly caught up to the manager.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================

Im sorry for the slow first chapter