Music Bank.

When My Life Changed

I wasn't able to sleep at all last night.

My brother was coming in a few weeks.

He will not like where I'm staying and who I'm staying with, I just know it.

What am I going to do?

Should I tell the members?

Who can I talk to?

Maybe not Teukie oppa just yet, since Tae beat him up and everything.

Getting out of bed and making my way to the door, still in my pjs.

As I walked down the hall to the kitchen, I heard the boys peaceful snoring.

They really work very hard.

"Misun! You're up! Do you want to come to music bank with us today? We have a stage performance." Donghae asked as he came into the kitchen.

I was surprised to see him up and dressed already.

"Yeah you have to come with us!" Eunhyuk said coming in behind Dongae, also fully dressed.

"I really should clean the house today, I've been slacking as a maid." I said motioning to the dirty house.

"But you're Teukie Hyung's sister so it's ok!" Eunhyuk said showing off his gummy smile.

"Mr. Soo-man isn't paying for me to be his sister though."

"You also cook for us everyday!" Donghae added.

"C'mon! Take a break and come with us!" Hyukkie said.

"But..."

"No buts you're coming even if we have to tie you up and lock you-"

"You are not tying up my sister or locking her anywhere!" Leeteuk cutting Donghae off as he ran into the kitchen.

"Is the Eunhae couple trying to seduce you!? I will kill them!" Leeteuk said sending death glares at Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"We weren't! We promise! We just want her to come to music bank with us!" Dongahe whined.

"Oh. Then why were you talking about tying you up?" Leeteuk asked.

"She was trying to get out of going, so we were going to force her to come." Eunhyuk  said.

Did Leeteuk always think someone was trying to seduce me or something?

"Oh..." Teukie trailed off.

"Come with us!" Donghae whined again.

"Fine I'll go, now let me finish breakfast!" I said sighing.

"Yay!" Donghae and Eunhyuk yelled as they hugged each other.

These kids.

"Well you just made their day." Leeteuk said smiling.

"Why are they like 5 year olds?" Si said turning back to the stove.

I was making Rice and toast. Very healthy, I know.

I dished out the rice and addd a peice of toast on a plate and sat them down on the table.

The boys all came out of their rooms, fully dressed.

"I heard you are going to Music Bank with the guys." Mimi said sitting next to me.

"Yeah Donghae and Eunhyuk kept bothering me so I said I would." I said as I took a big bite of toast.

"Henry and I are going too, so we can support them." He said.

"Will you stay with me? I don't want to be there alone." I said looking at him.

"Of course, the girl idols are pretty scary." He said.

I laughed, not believeing him.

 

~*~* AN Hour Later At Music Bank *~*~

I was sitting in the dressing room with the boys when they got called to go on.

Zhou Mi, Henry and I followed them to the stage.

All the boys came over and hugged me before going on the stage.

"FIGHTING!" I called to them as they ran out.

'Now it's Super Junior and Bonamana!' I heard one of the MC's call and the music started.

Oh. My. Gosh!

They all looked so cool!

The dance was so awesome.

Memorizing every step as I watched them, I was stunned.

They were amazing Singers and Dancers.

Ecspecially Eunhyuk, Shindong and Donghae.

Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had amazing voices!

But why did my brother not have a shirt on underneath his jacket? o.O

All of the fans were shouting their names, and I think I witnessed one have a heart attack when she saw Leeteuk oppa.

Ok ew! I do not to see girls drooling over my older brother.

They do know he is almost 30 right?

Those girls are, what 13?

That's a big !

Even though, to me age doesn't matter.

The guys finished up and came back stage.

They were all sweating and sorta smelled bad.

Leeteuk tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Stay away sweaty, shirtless oppa!" I yelled and ended up backing into someone.

"Who are you?" The girl spat at me.

'Uhm.... what?" I asked, confused at why she was being so rude to someone she just met.

"I asked who are you and why are you with MY Super Junior oppas?" She spat at me again.

"Sulli, be nice to her!" Another girl called walking over.

"Hi I'm Victoria. What's your name?" The other girl asked.

She seemed really nice.

"I'm Misun." I stuttered out. I was still confused at why that Sulli girl was being rude.

"She is my little sister!" Leeteuk said as he came over and put an arm around my shoulders.

That Sulli girl glared even more at me, If looks could kill I would probably be dead by now.

"It's nice to meet you Misun! I would love to get to know you but we have to preform now! Bye!" Victoria said smiling at me before grabbing Sulli and heading off.

"C'mon! They are about to announce who won!" Eunyuk said.

I stood off to the side with Mimi and Henry.

They won!

They deserve it, that performance was seriously awesome.

"Let's go celebrate!" Kyuhyun shouted when they all came off the stage.

As we headed out all thoughts of my brother and Sulli were pushed from my mind.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo! So I might be updating a lot this weekend and learning many dances! Yay! I love being at my Dad's house!