2 Months Without Them

When My Life Changed

Dressed in black I walked with Leeteuk to the cemetery.

I can't believe its only been two months that they haven't been here with me.

In such little time I've moved out of our house, gotten a job, seen long lost friends, found a half brother and been chased by fans......twice.

As I came closer to their grave I felt the tears run down my cheeks.

They should have never left me.

I sunk down into the ground next to their headstone and laid the lillies I had brought for them, They were mom's favorite.

"Hi mum, Hi dad. Is heaven nice?" I began to speak softly in english.

"I've missed you so much. Tae-woo is back in the states with grandpa and grandma. He came to visit not too long ago. He was here for my birthday. Can you believe you're baby girl is 17?" Tears were pouring from my eyes.

"Dad, I met Leeteuk oppa. He is really nice and protective. A little too over protective at times, but so is Tae oppa so I can handle it. I'm actually staying with his group and working as their maid. Mr Lee, you're old boss, set me up with the job. Hangeng also came back for a visit." I continued.

"Only two months and so much has happened. Where has the time gone? I wish I was able to spend it with you" I broke down into a crying mess only to feel Leeteuk's arms wrap around me tight.

He silently my hair and rocked back and forth comforting me with his silence.

"It'll be alright Suni. I promise. It may be hard now but you have a big ol' family. Sure we are all male but some of us have been through similar problems. Donghae lost his dad. Kyu almost lost his ability to sing forever. Heechul was involved in a bad car accident and his best friend left the group. Hangeng was persecuted for being Chinese. We all have had our problems and lost people but we can work through it we just have to be strong." Leeteuk said hugging me tightly.

I nodded my head as I wept in his shirt.

I wish they were still here with me. Feeling like you're alone when your not is one thing but when you're actually alone it's hard.

"I'm sorry donsaeng but I have a schedual to keep. Yesungie is on his way to get you now. Be strong, okay?" Leeteuk said as he pulled away and wiped my cheeks gently with a tissue that he had in his pocket.

"Thank you oppa." I said hugging him.

We stood up and saw Yesung walking towards us holding out a boquet of white roses.

"I brought these." He said shyly as he handed them to me.

I smiled and gently laid them with my flowers.

"Bye mum, bye dad. I love you" I said softly while kissing my hand and pressing it to the head stone.

I turned to Yesung who smiled softly and held his hand out to me, which I gratefully took.

He squeazed it gently and kissed my head.

Leeteuk was already jogging off to his waiting car so it was safe for him to do so.

"How about some lunch, You look like you could use some food." he said as he gently led me to his car.

Yesung seemed to truely car for me.

I think I have feelings for him, should I act on them?

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the wait if any of you are still interested in reading this here is a new chapter. Enjoy and forgive me. A lot has happened to me this past months.