Arrival

When My Life Changed

Today's the day Tae-woo oppa arrives.

Yippy! Not.

I am standing at the airport alone because everyone decided it was best for me to get him alone.

So Zhou Mi handed me his car keys and shoved me out the door.

30 minutes later look where I am!

"Misun! Misun! Where are you?!?" I heard his voice shouting.

Jumping up on a chair I saw him.

He looks like an idiot, a very very stupid idiot. But I love him, I guess.

I just hope he loves me once he finds out I'm living with dads love child and 10 other guys.

"YAH! Tae-woo oppa!" I yelled as I waved my arms over my head.

"Misun!" He screamed as he ran over and pulled me in for a hug.

Wow he has some serious arm muscles!

Must be granny and pawpaw's farm work.

Woah, where did his man s go?

My brother was kinda fat when he left.

He really lost a lot of weight.

"Did you miss your awesome oppa?" He asked releasing me from the hug.

"Where did your fat go?" I asked still amazed at his now very toned torso.

Don't think I'm a creeper or anything, It's just he was really fat when he left.

"Grandma and Grandpa worked it all off me." He said smiling brightly.

"But I wanted to poke you pillsbury belly!" I said with a very dissapointed look.

"Thanks sis, glad to know my fat made you laugh." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry! By the time you leave, I'll have you fat again!" I said smiling brightly.

"Aish, whatever, lets go." He said heading towards the exit.

"Wait! Don't you need your suitcase?" I asked, running to catch up to him.

Skinny oppa walkes way faster than fat oppa did.

"Nope I only brought a carry on. Since I'm just staying a week I figured I'll just wash everything." He said.

"Oh, alright." Crap more laundry to do.

We headed out to the parking lot, I lead the way to where I parked Mimi's Hyundai.

"Woah! When did you get a car?" He asked as he plopped his suitcase in the back and climbed in the passenger seat.

"It's my roommates, I borrowed it to come get you." I said as I also got in and started the car.

"So where have you been living since the accident?" he asked.

Do I tell him now? It can wait right. I'll work around the question.

"Dad's boss sat me up with a job and place to stay." I said as we headed down the road.

"Oh alright, that was nice of him."

Just wait oppa, you may think nice now.

I took control of the conversation and asked him about farm life.

He told me all about some girl he was seeing and how he was studying to be a teacher.

Him a teacher? Alrighty then.

We sat and talked the entire ride to the dorm.

Half an hour later we arrived.

"Woah, this place is huge! You live here?" He asked staring up at the big building.

"Sorta, come on I'll take you up." I said as he grabbed his backpack and followed me.

The door man greated me and I introduced him to my brother before we got in the elevator.

I hope the boys are behaving.

Please let the dorm still be clean.

The elevator doors dinged open and I lead him to the door.

'Dear god, please let everythig go well. Love Misun. Amen' I thought to myself before unlocking the door.

"Hello! I'm back!" I yelled.

The boys were seated in the living room, waiting with solemn faces.

I bet Teukie oppa told them about Tae's incident.

"Mi you live here? Woah this place is........Why are there guys in your living room?" Tae said as he walked in then turned to me with a serious expression.

"Well the job and place to stay dad's boss set me up with was to become their maid and live here." I said looking at the floor.

"You ! Your living here and being their 'maid'? I bet you've slept with all of these guys!!" Tae yelled out.

Great, now I'm a .

Tae-woo looked sround and saw Leeteuk oppa.

"Oh what a perfect match! The is living with dad's love child! When did you meet him? Wow how many guys have you done Mi!?!?!" He yelled out.

I still kept looking at the floor not seeing the guys faces.

But I'm sure they are either confused or mad.

I'm goin with confused.

They don't know my brother as well as I do, he gets mad so easily.

He is completely opposite of Leeteuk.

"SO Jung-su, have you done your half sister too?" I heard Tae ask.

Uhm ew! Teukie is not only my brother but almost 30.

I heard several loud thumps before I finally looked up.

All of the guys were standing and glaring down Tae-woo.

Should I step in before they get hurt?

"Oh so now you're protecting your or are you guys only caring about what I said about Jung-su?" Tae asked.

I immediatly saw that glint in his eye.

The one he gets before he begins to get violent.

"Hey guys how about dinner or s-something." I stuttered out. Attempting to change the subject.

"Shut up Misun, You're a just like das was!" Tae-woo shouted at me.

I felt tears start to stream down my face.

"DID YOU JUST CALL HER A AGAIN! YOU MIGHT WANT TO SHUT UP BEFORE I FREKING KILL YOU!" Sungmin shouted as he walked towards Tae-woo.

Sungmin looked like he was acctualy going to kill someone.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?!?! I WOULD BE ABLE TO KILL YOU WITHOUT ANY GUILT BECAUE OF THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SUNI!" I heard Zhou Mi shout.

Did Mimi really just shout?

He must be mad.

"I will murder you for talking about her like that." Yesung said very calmly but you could hear all the anger in his voice.

I still felt tears streaming down my cheeks and I started hiccuping like I normaly do when I cry to hard.

"That's right protect your little ." Tae said laughing.

"Tae-woo, come with me. Boys settle down or I will hurt all of you." Leeteuk said as he grabbed Tae's arm and led him into the hall.

I stood still sobbing until I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

I looked up and saw Zhou Mi, who calmed down in an instant when he saw me crying.

He held my head against his chest as I sobbed.

"You are the furthest thing from any of those words he called you." He said softly while rubbing my back.

Even with his soothing words I still couldn't stop crying.

The sad thing was, I believed every word Tae said about me.

I heard the door open again.

"Look guys I over........WHAT THE *BEEP* MAN!? I LEAVE FOR A MINUTE AND YOU ARE ALREADY ALL OVER MY SISTER!? WHAT THE *BEEP*!" Tae yelled as he saw me on Mimi's lap.

Mimi tightened his grip around me.

"SHUT UP!" Sungmin yelled and punched Tae in the face, which made me cry harder.

"LEE SUNGMIN DON'T GO AROUND PUNCHING PEOPLE!!" Leeteuk yelled.

"THE ONLY REASON I"M HOLDING YOUR SISTER IS BECAUSE YOU MADE HER *BEEPING* CRY!" Zhou Mi yelled as he placed me on the couch by Donghae and stood up.

"I WAS JUST TELLING HER THE TRUTH ABOUT HERSELF!!" Tae yelled back.

"THE TRUTH!?!?! YOU WOULDN"T KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT HER IF IT HIT YOU WITH A IRON ROD!" Mimi shouted.

I hated when people fought and started crying even more.

"Now guys is it really necessary for all this yelling? Couldn't we talk about it?" Siwon asked.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT THIS *BEEP* CALLED MISUN!?!?!?" Yesung yelled.

Who knew he could yell?

I felt another pair of arms around me.

Who ever it was, was picking me up and carrying me away from the yelling.

I was sat down on something comfy.

Opening my eyes I saw Donghae, Eunhyuk and Henry in front of me.

I opened my mouth prepared to say something when Donghae took me in his arms.

"Shhhh, don't speak. You can cry if you want." He said softly.

My sobs started up again.

With all this crying I'll end up sick tomorrow.

"G******D******! YOU GUYS ARE SO *BEEPING* LOUD!!! WHY THE *BEEP* ARE YOU EVEN CALLING MISUN *BEEP* LIKE THAT?!?!?" Heechul yelled.

My bedroom door opened and Ryeowook and Shindong entered with a plate full of cookies I had made before leaving.

They sat down on the edge of my bed and passed the plate around.

Donghae split his in two and placed a half of it at my lips.

I took a tiny bite trough my tears before placing my head back on his chest.

This shirt was going to be ruined by the time I stopped crying.

"HEECHUL! DON"T USE THE LORD'S NAME LIKE THAT!" Siwon yelled. 

My door opened again and Kyuhyun entered with his laptop and sat down on my bed as well and started playing starcraft.

At least he cared enough to come sit in my room and play.

"SHUT UP ABOUT RELIGION!!! I"M A *BEEPING* ATHEIST!!" Heechul yelled.

The front door slammed shut again, most likely Tae-woo.

I heard it open and shut again, most likely Leeteuk.

There was complete silence on the other side of my door.

The only thing I could hear was the sound of myself sobbing.

"Hey guys..... Where is Suni?" Zhou Mi asked.

The guys that were left, except for Leetuk and Tae-woo came into my room and sat down around the floor.

I just sat on Donghae's lap and cried, not even caring that I had an audiance.

"Hey Mi, I'm real sorry about going off like that." I heard Tae-woo call out.

I pulled my head away from Donghae and looked up at him through tear filled eyes.

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked around at all the guys who were sitting on my floor then back to Leeteuk who was lounging in the doorway.

"Since they seem to take better care of you than I ever could, I'll let you stay with them. I didn't mean what I said about you doing....that...with them. You know how I get when I'm upset. I just felt replaced as your oppa. It had been just you and me for so long. I realize that Jung-su hyung is a good person, I'm just jealous." Tae said.

"We are sorry too." The guys all mumbled.

I smiled at them.

"It's alright, boys will be boys." I said.

They all smiled at me apologetically.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here ya all go chapter 11! This is all for tonight. I'll work on 12 tomorrow expect that one to be very interesting heheheheh.