Bonding with Zhou Mi

When My Life Changed

Telling Leeteuk I was going out to dinner with a friend was easier than I thought it would be.

The only ones who really questioned me were Sungmin and Zhou Mi.

Now I was sitting on my bed wondering what would be approriate to wear tonight.

It was going on 3:30 and I still had come up with nothing.

My entirre closet was thrown onto my floor before I realized I had nothing to wear.

"Hey Suni would you.....Woah what happened here?" Zhou Mi asked as he came into my room.

I looked up at him from where I sat in the middl of my clothes.

"Mimi, I need help." I said.

He walked in and squatted next to me picking through a couple of items.

"Go take a shower and I'll work on this." He said as he pulled me up and pushed me out of my room.

I took a ten minute shower and pulled on a t-shirt and sweat pants before walking back to my room.

I walked into a completely different room.

All my clothes were hung back up and organized.

Zhou Mi was standing at the foot of my bed Placing two outfits.

I leaned over and saw (http://fashion-decode.com/newproduct/1/images/201008/source_img/38344_G_1337836222.jpg The first outfit then (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/efashion-set-dotted-top-lace-panel-tank-top-tank-top-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1025073316)  The second outfit

"So what do you think?" Mimi asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Which one do I wear?" I asked.

Who knew I had these clothes in my closet.

Maybe I'm just not good with clothes. I don't exactly try my hardest.

"Try both on and we will ask the guys which one they like better!" He said and pushed the first outfit into my hand. "Change then come to the living room." He commanded me.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~Yesung POV~~~~~~~~~

"Guys! You have to help Suni!" Zhou Mi said as he walked into the living room.

We all looked at him with confused looks on our faces.

"Just sit here and tell Misun what you think of her outfits! I picked them out but I couldn't decide which one I liked better." He said as he sat down.

"Why do we have to help her? Isn't it just dinner with a friend?" Sungmin asked.

"I think her "friend" is actually a boyfriend." Zhou Mi said.

"WHAT!?!" Sungmin, Leeteuk and I all shouted.

Somehow the three of us were standing when Misun cam in.

"What's going on?" She asked us in a cinfused tone.

I turned around and I saw her standing there in a purple shirt and black skirt.

She looked so beautiful.

If only she was wearing that for a date with me.

I clenched my fist at the thought of her going out with another guy.

"You look so cute!" Zhou Mi said as he walked over and ajusted her scarf.

I kinda wanted to pull Zhou Mi away from her.

Am I seriously that jealous of others?

"What do you guys think?" Zhou Mi asked us with one arm around Misun.

"She looks so pretty!" Sungmin said using his disgusting cute voice.

"My little sister is so adorable!" Leeteuk said with a huge smile.

Everyone turned to look at me.

"You really look good in that outfit." I said with a fake smile.

She blushed and said thanks before Mimi pushed her into her bedroom again.

"What do you mean she has a boyfriend?!" Sungmin said in a shouted whisper.

"Why so jealous Minnie." Zhou Mi asked with one eyebrow raised.

Sungmin just glared at Zhou Mi.

"Guys I'm sure she doesn't have a boyfriend." Siwon said from the couch.

Sungmin looked at him like he was crazy.

"Have you not seen her? She is beautiful. Any guy would love to go out with her." I said.

"Does that mean you want to go out with my sister?" Leeteuk asked with a glare.

"How does this one look?" Misun asked.

Thank gosh she walked out, I didn't want to have to answer that.

She had on an oversized sweater and still looked adorable.

"I like the purple shirt one better!" Zhou Mi said.

I nodded to show my agreement.

The skirt with this one was way to short.

"Now go change, you said you had to leave at 5 and it's going on 4:30 plus you don't even have your hair fixed." Zhou Mi said as he ushered her back into her room.

I really didn't want her going out anymore with this "friend".